Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Auto farming and my troubles with it

Default Auto farming and my troubles with it

As a former auto farmer, who did not know they were breaking the rules until a month ago. I feel like I shouldn't have done it for so long, but seeing as how I could get away with it, I got carried away. Lucky Karma being against me, I was hacked a few months ago, possibly for using auto farm bots. I lost all off my stuff in this game but Growtopia support returned it. I lost about 100 DLS total from my account and got back about 80. I guess losing 20 dls was a good lesson for me to stop auto farming. Anyhow, since I am a lazy farmer, I am now a BFG owner, and ban everyone who auto farms to protect the GT community and Economy.
    The hackers ended up getting away with the DLS, they sold some I believe for $.
    I am not proud for what i have done, I am even ashamed for doing it. I am on the side of clean game play now, and try to warn as many people as I can to stop auto farming.
    For thoes who can see this and are auto farming, trust me, if you continue you will be hacked Dont do it.

Thank you GT Support for helping me throughout the course of me being hacked. I promise that I will do my best to help improve the GT community and warn people about the dangers of Auto farming.
    LosArbitos

Well I guess you gotta experience it by yourself to understand how dangerous such things are.
    Good leadership is a key to success and success is key to good leadership.

IGN: Punchas
    LEVEL: 62
    WORLD: PUNCHASGT
    YT: Puchy
    Instagram: puchy_gg
    Discord: Paulius#0001

So you got rich from autofarming and mods returned you your dls. Well played.
    I despise hyprocrites

IGN: Killer8dk
    Main world: Killer8dk

Working towards a bgl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Starkos View Post
    Don't be cynical - you'll find life's a lot brighter.

Default Yeah

Losing thoes 20 dls and my friends telling me its illegal got me on track with how things work. Better late then never.

- - - Updated - - -

I had the 80 dls to begin with, Before i quit, i had 5 or 6 mag plants which were 2 dls back then and rose to 15-16 dls, i made about 25 dls auto farming which i lost during the hacking
    LosArbitos

Wait, sorry I haven’t been around but since WHEN did support return items that are claimed to be “stolen, hacked or scammed” ?

I don’t know if I’m remembering things correctly, but the last time I seriously played this game, the basic idea was something along the lines of: ‘It’s all on you!’
    IGN: Clymes

HE POPS AROUND FROM TIME TO TIME

Default IAP issues

Well, I think I got my stuff back because the IAP failed.
    Usually hackers cant access your account if you have IAP but in my case
    IAP failed.
    Stolen items are on you, because you dropped them, Being hacked can happen at any time, from website database leaks to being brute forced into an account.
    LosArbitos

Oh I understand, we have to break rules without knowing they exist then we can get lucky karma
    I LOVE GROWTOPIA

Default Breaking rules

Auto farming back in 2018 when I used to auto farm, it was never mentioned as illegal on Growtopia. Perhaps there was a forum post about it but not many people use the forums. It is only now that auto farming has been focused which I found out about through a friend. after reading into it I realize that i have done wrong, and if i am banned for it, I will accept it. I stand up for my actions and will not run away from them after Growtopia giving me a second chance.
    LosArbitos

Quote Originally Posted by LosArbitos View Post
    Auto farming back in 2018 when I used to auto farm, it was never mentioned as illegal on Growtopia. Perhaps there was a forum post about it but not many people use the forums. It is only now that auto farming has been focused which I found out about through a friend. after reading into it I realize that i have done wrong, and if i am banned for it, I will accept it. I stand up for my actions and will not run away from them after Growtopia giving me a second chance.
    It was never legal and is stated at /rules
    I LOVE GROWTOPIA

It was clearly stated in rules, but you were more interested to ignore such things by scrolling down and not paying attention to it. Bans on such players were done back then as well and we already had a story about a guy doing it with grass.
    Good leadership is a key to success and success is key to good leadership.

IGN: Punchas
    LEVEL: 62
    WORLD: PUNCHASGT
    YT: Puchy
    Instagram: puchy_gg
    Discord: Paulius#0001

Sorry man, third party enhancements were always illegal. Nice of you to share your story though, good luck with whatever happens.
    IGN: Clymes

HE POPS AROUND FROM TIME TO TIME

Ubisoft wonder why the game is full of hackers, spammers, toxic players when they have full on tell players that have played for years they can't help then other players they help without even batting a eye lid. This is blanant favouritism and not how a company should work!
    One rule for one another for another doesn't work in life and one of the reasons the game is going to s**t!

Treat all players the same!
    You didn't know it was not allowed this is some BS every time you log on it clearly says no bots etc, personally I'd take your DLS, I'd take your BFG and I'd ban your lying cheating ass but ubisoft probably won't even reply to this thread or do anything!

Ubisoft have zero backbone and this shows with the blatant use of macros and the blanant talk of auto clickibf and spamming within the game.
    Sort it out Ubisoft, seriously.
    IGN - Jud
    Main world - LR

Goal -
    Title - 07%/100%

Default Didnt realise

Well after all this time I decided to come clean. Even if I am banned for this at least I would have been able to notify truly to what extent people would go to to get your stuff. After recently seeing how many people promote these auto farming macros, I decided to tell my whole story to let people know of these hackers and the danger of using these autofarm scripts. The Torbob guy is also a quite good story aswell. I guess it's only a matter of time now till I am banned after gathering the courage to say my wrongs.
    LosArbitos

Well after all this time I decided to come clean. Even if I am banned for this at least I would have been able to notify truly to what extent people would go to to get your stuff. After recently seeing how many people promote these auto farming macros, I decided to tell my whole story to let people know of these hackers and the danger of using these autofarm scripts. The Torbob guy is also a quite good story aswell. I guess it's only a matter of time now till I am banned after gathering the courage to say my wrongs.
    NO you've not come clean.
    You knew macro waS against game rules like everyone does. You covered your tracks there.
    You know what a good story is?
    Playing for 4/5/6 years and never using bots or anything and getting somewhere in game.
    Not lying about not knowing something and getting good karma while being a cheating scuMbag of the community!

You know another good story would be a decent player getting the stuff back but no it's a story of you doing wrong and ubisoft congratulating you by returning your items!
    Shows how much of a joke Ubisoft are.
    IGN - Jud
    Main world - LR

Goal -
    Title - 07%/100%

Quote Originally Posted by Judavid View Post
    Ubisoft wonder why the game is full of hackers, spammers, toxic players when they have full on tell players that have played for years they can't help then other players they help without even batting a eye lid. This is blanant favouritism and not how a company should work!
    One rule for one another for another doesn't work in life and one of the reasons the game is going to s**t!

Treat all players the same!
    You didn't know it was not allowed this is some BS every time you log on it clearly says no bots etc, personally I'd take your DLS, I'd take your BFG and I'd ban your lying cheating ass but ubisoft probably won't even reply to this thread or do anything!

Ubisoft have zero backbone and this shows with the blatant use of macros and the blanant talk of auto clickibf and spamming within the game.
    Sort it out Ubisoft, seriously.
    I am not giving you BS. There arent even many hackers left in gt all of them quit. And if autofarming was on /news I probably skipped it because who reada the bottom part.
    Anyhow I will be banned because I messaged support themselves so it's all on them now.
    LosArbitos

Anyhow I will be banned because I messaged support themselves so it's all on them now.
    lol

10 chars
    I LOVE GROWTOPIA

NO you've not come clean.
    You knew macro waS against game rules like everyone does. You covered your tracks there.
    You know what a good story is?
    Playing for 4/5/6 years and never using bots or anything and getting somewhere in game.
    Not lying about not knowing something and getting good karma while being a cheating scuMbag of the community!

You know another good story would be a decent player getting the stuff back but no it's a story of you doing wrong and ubisoft congratulating you by returning your items!
    Shows how much of a joke Ubisoft are.
    Personally it doesnt matter if I'm banned. I'm planning to quit growtopia soon so it's a win win if I'm banned. Support will see this story and give me their judgment. Which is most likely a ban.
    LosArbitos

I am not giving you BS. There arent even many hackers left in gt all of them quit. And if autofarming was on /news I probably skipped it because who reada the bottom part.
    Bro even if you skipped news you had to find out about the macros for GT and this will then bring up its against game rules.
    Don't lie to me, not one player playing longer then 6 month and doesn't know it's not within game rules so yes I'm calling bull sh*t on your whole post.
    IGN - Jud
    Main world - LR

Goal -
    Title - 07%/100%

Default In the end

Bro even if you skipped news you had to find out about the macros for GT and this will then bring up its against game rules.
    Don't lie to me, not one player playing longer then 6 month and doesn't know it's not within game rules so yes I'm calling bull sh*t on your whole post.
    Call bs on whatever you'd like. Support is the one that will decide my fate. I was naive and if I'm banned for it then so be it. I never said this isnt my fault. From the start I claim on why I have to be judged thoroughly by support for my actions. That is the reason of the post after all. And yes I know you hate me, but I have changed which I guess doesnt matter to you since after all I did break the rules.
    LosArbitos

All I got to say is GGWP!
    In his defense I haven't read the rules yet. I've been playing the game for 5 years, I've learned what's right and wrong through community posts here. So, the fact that Growtopia support gave back items is just a disgrace.
    Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    So, we checked your logs. Your map was destroyed and you got a Rune Stone as a reward.
    Just my Luck.