Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Best Farmable?

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer Impassive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    638

    Default Best Farmable?

    So, uhm, I'm playing Growtopia again after a long hiatus and I just wanna know which farmable is the best option to farm? Except for Fishtanks and Pepper Trees of course. Too lazy to farm daily. So I'm currently looking at either Chands or Sorcerer Stones or is there a new farmable that takes a week long before you can farm em? Thanks to whoever will answer.
    IGN: Impassive
    (My IGN doesn't mean that I am passive)

  2. #2
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    On Earth
    Posts
    56

    Post

    Magic Bell is also a really good farmable some say it is better than Chands !!!

    KEEP IT CHILL!!!
    :

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Impassive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    638

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AWSOME !!! View Post
    Magic Bell is also a really good farmable some say it is better than Chands !!!
    Thanks for the info!
    IGN: Impassive
    (My IGN doesn't mean that I am passive)

  4. #4
    Lesser Wizard SwordsGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Clover Kingdom
    Posts
    184

    Default

    I recommend laser grid because they have the highest gems/punch. Idk about magic bells
    SAVE THE EARTH PLOX

  5. #5
    Knight AtomMate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    75

    Default

    In terms of gems per punch lgrid would be best if you are willing to farm yourself and really want gems. In terms of most wls magic bell would be best. Magic bell overall gives you also more gems, but gems per punch is lower. It takes 8 hits to break with pickaxe so farming it alone is not for everyone.

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer Impassive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    638

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SwordsGT View Post
    I recommend laser grid because they have the highest gems/punch. Idk about magic bells
    Thank you!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by AtomMate View Post
    In terms of gems per punch lgrid would be best if you are willing to farm yourself and really want gems. In terms of most wls magic bell would be best. Magic bell overall gives you also more gems, but gems per punch is lower. It takes 8 hits to break with pickaxe so farming it alone is not for everyone.
    I guess I'll go with the Laser Grid. Thanks for the information!
    IGN: Impassive
    (My IGN doesn't mean that I am passive)

  7. #7
    Lesser Wizard Iamroi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Kidnapped
    Posts
    315

    Default

    lgrid = yes
    pepper = yes
    chand = 50% yes
    mbell = no
    ladder = no
    pinball = no
    anything else thats not yes = no
    Because harvest/summer fest is coming you need as much gems/seeds as possible.
    Everything depends whether you're hot or not.
    Currently quitted.

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer Impassive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    638

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iamroi View Post
    lgrid = yes
    pepper = yes
    chand = 50% yes
    mbell = no
    ladder = no
    pinball = no
    anything else thats not yes = no
    Because harvest/summer fest is coming you need as much gems/seeds as possible.
    Thank you! Totally helpful!
    IGN: Impassive
    (My IGN doesn't mean that I am passive)

  9. #9
    Lesser Wizard Pente's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    ¯\(⁰͡ ͜ʖ⁰͡ )/¯
    Posts
    499

    Default

    wheat ofc
    I got my Alien from area 51 raid!

  10. #10
    Lesser Wizard AdaptSHADOW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    130

    Default

    They don't take a week to grow, but them laser grids are a nice farmable.

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer Impassive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    638

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pente View Post
    wheat ofc
    Haha.

    Quote Originally Posted by AdaptSHADOW View Post
    They don't take a week to grow, but them laser grids are a nice farmable.
    Thanks! I went with laser grids.

    Thanks for all the helpful information, everyone! Might as well treat this thread as closed.
    IGN: Impassive
    (My IGN doesn't mean that I am passive)

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer TeachMeHow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    A Place Far Away
    Posts
    1,320

    Default

    How much lgrid
    I was once told that this guy pay me world locks for my grammar. But I told him why not ask your parents about this issue?
    Creeper??? AW MAN
    Best meme ever

  13. #13
    Master Sorcerer Impassive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    638

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TeachMeHow View Post
    How much lgrid
    The seeds are around 200/17-19WLs or 11/WL while the blocks are at 200/5WLs.
    IGN: Impassive
    (My IGN doesn't mean that I am passive)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •