Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21

Thread: Chandelier not increasing

  1. #1

    Default Chandelier not increasing

    I'm farming chandeliers and they never increase seed-wise. I always use fuel packs on them (maybe using about 10-25 fuel packs every harvest) but they seem to not increase? Idk why? The seed count is always above 400 seeds and never reaches 600. Can someone explain why? or it's just bad luck? If it's bad luck, why does it always not increase every harvest?

  2. #2
    Guardian ByteCode's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Galaxy
    Posts
    469

    Default

    Moved to Guide Book, please read subforum informations before posting
    Last edited by ByteCode; 06-24-2019 at 03:25 PM. Reason: whoops
    Instagram: @bytecodegt
    Discord: ByteCode#1592

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer effanx11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Nowhere Particular
    Posts
    3,993

    Default

    For the case with large farms, using fuel packs, you get about a tenth of the total number of seeds, so with a farm of 2500 seeds, you might get 250 seeds (estimate), however with smaller farms, it takes much longer for them to increase. it would take you a 8-10 weeks to do it, and thats if theres no stroke of bad luck in your way
    Avatar Credits Go To SnowCone

    IGN:StarByte
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldsock (IGN) View Post
    There's this thing called life.

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Mouvre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    2,119

    Default

    It's always risk if you start farming Chandelier from 400 Seed. I'd suggest selling them for Pepper Tree, or buy more Chandelier.

  5. #5
    Lesser Wizard Iamroi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Kidnapped
    Posts
    315

    Default

    1. Higher rarity seeds drop less seeds when harvesting.
    2. Because of reason #1 you need many seeds maybe 1k or 2k.
    3. Don't farm chands go farm pepper.
    Everything depends whether you're hot or not.
    Currently quitted.

  6. #6

    Default

    Woah, uh thanks yall for the infos. And uh btw the first commenter uh, I'm uh new to the forums and the layout of the forums is kinda overwhelming so I kinda just post on a thread seeing that the title makes sense; but thanks for informing me. And are pepper trees really that good? I dont get the hype around it???. I'm farming chandeliers as they give me quite a lot of gems sooo yeah...

  7. #7

    Default

    Uhh update i have 777 chand trees planted is that enough?

  8. #8
    Lesser Wizard Molest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    We belong together.
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Most farmables only start becoming profitable if you have around 2k trees. So i'd advice you to sell your chands and get pepper trees instead
    Come on down to FAKBFG! Weekly Chand BFGs! 60K stock! 1/hour 3/empty

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer MineDeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Planet Malaysia
    Posts
    1,088

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PiKaichu View Post
    I'm farming chandeliers and they never increase seed-wise. I always use fuel packs on them (maybe using about 10-25 fuel packs every harvest) but they seem to not increase? Idk why? The seed count is always above 400 seeds and never reaches 600. Can someone explain why? or it's just bad luck? If it's bad luck, why does it always not increase every harvest?
    Mabye starting off with just 400 seeds is'nt enough. I recomend trying with 600 seeds or more to increase chances of seed
    profit.
    IGN - MineDeath
    Been Playing since 2015

    A growtopian with funny dreams! .

    Twice the pride, double the fall!.
    Instagram:
    Tap me!

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer Eutimio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    504

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iamroi View Post
    1. Higher rarity seeds drop less seeds when harvesting.
    Where did you get this info? It's misleading.
    IGN: Eutimio

    Discord: Eutimio#0415

    Instagram: @Eutimio_GT


    My BFG Laser Grid 1st Harvest Official Data
    Click "here" for more info

  11. #11
    Lesser Wizard Molest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    We belong together.
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eutimio View Post
    Where did you get this info? It's misleading.
    This has been a topic of debate for a long time, even existing in the infancy days of GT. However this has not been officially debunked yet, so it is still a mystery.

    Personally, I've ran BFGs with ice and lgrids. For every farm, I plant 2500 and then count the excess seeds.

    Ice increases 280-300+ seeds per session. Lgrid increases 120-180 per session.

    Call it bad luck, or maybe the myth is true. This is my experience though, and it may not be true to everyone.
    Come on down to FAKBFG! Weekly Chand BFGs! 60K stock! 1/hour 3/empty

  12. #12
    Lesser Wizard Maxillion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Max's
    Posts
    481

    Default

    Basic fundamentals: "The higher the rarity of seed, the lesser the seed drop. The lower the rarity of seed, the higher the seed drop." This works for farmables.

    Which is why farming in bulk of 2400, more or less, would most of the time guarantee you seed profit unless you're EXTREMELY unlucky which I doubt. Farming less seeds like 600 only would basically make you gain less or lose more, or so it would happen slowly. I suggest farming farmables that can be harvested within a day or two and not something like chands that would take a week and a couple of hours.

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Molest View Post
    This has been a topic of debate for a long time, even existing in the infancy days of GT. However this has not been officially debunked yet, so it is still a mystery.

    Personally, I've ran BFGs with ice and lgrids. For every farm, I plant 2500 and then count the excess seeds.

    Ice increases 280-300+ seeds per session. Lgrid increases 120-180 per session.

    Call it bad luck, or maybe the myth is true. This is my experience though, and it may not be true to everyone.
    So if I have about 60k chand seeds and 3 full farm of ready to harvest chand farms, can I profit?

  14. #14
    Lesser Wizard Iamroi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Kidnapped
    Posts
    315

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eutimio View Post
    Where did you get this info? It's misleading.
    From beastly, and from my experiments. Try harvesting alot of dirt trees and you will get many seeds from the trees (not blocks).

    And it's not a myth it's science, also this works on every seeds not just farmables.
    Everything depends whether you're hot or not.
    Currently quitted.

  15. #15
    Lesser Wizard Molest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    We belong together.
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Braincellsgt View Post
    So if I have about 60k chand seeds and 3 full farm of ready to harvest chand farms, can I profit?
    Uhh of course you would.
    Come on down to FAKBFG! Weekly Chand BFGs! 60K stock! 1/hour 3/empty

  16. #16
    Master Sorcerer Eutimio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    504

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Molest View Post
    This has been a topic of debate for a long time, even existing in the infancy days of GT. However this has not been officially debunked yet, so it is still a mystery.

    Personally, I've ran BFGs with ice and lgrids. For every farm, I plant 2500 and then count the excess seeds.

    Ice increases 280-300+ seeds per session. Lgrid increases 120-180 per session.

    Call it bad luck, or maybe the myth is true. This is my experience though, and it may not be true to everyone.
    I get 400-500 per session from laser grids, and my data is available for 90 farms harvested.
    IGN: Eutimio

    Discord: Eutimio#0415

    Instagram: @Eutimio_GT


    My BFG Laser Grid 1st Harvest Official Data
    Click "here" for more info

  17. #17
    Lesser Wizard Molest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    We belong together.
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eutimio View Post
    I get 400-500 per session from laser grids, and my data is available for 90 farms harvested.

    I don't know why mine deviates so far from yours. Perhaps its because I don't use fuels?

    Edit: I figured out why. I don't have everything that you stated under "Factors that will affect seed gain".
    Come on down to FAKBFG! Weekly Chand BFGs! 60K stock! 1/hour 3/empty

  18. #18

    Default

    I farm chand seeds mainly because of it's growth time as I also farm htbs, lgrids and sorcerer stones. By the time one farming is finished, another item will be ready to be harvested again. I can't sell my chands cause they're my gem makers and I only get profit from my gems, as I am too lazy to do anything else. eheheheheh. It gets too boring and tedious if I have to farm every single day, gt farming aint my priority in life lmao. I used to farm ftanks and ices but sold them.

  19. #19
    Master Sorcerer Eutimio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    504

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Molest View Post
    I don't know why mine deviates so far from yours. Perhaps its because I don't use fuels?

    Edit: I figured out why. I don't have everything that you stated under "Factors that will affect seed gain".
    Ohhh ok then, at least we are clear in this area though.
    IGN: Eutimio

    Discord: Eutimio#0415

    Instagram: @Eutimio_GT


    My BFG Laser Grid 1st Harvest Official Data
    Click "here" for more info

  20. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PiKaichu View Post
    I farm chand seeds mainly because of it's growth time as I also farm htbs, lgrids and sorcerer stones. By the time one farming is finished, another item will be ready to be harvested again. I can't sell my chands cause they're my gem makers and I only get profit from my gems, as I am too lazy to do anything else. eheheheheh. It gets too boring and tedious if I have to farm every single day, gt farming aint my priority in life lmao. I used to farm ftanks and ices but sold them.
    I am farmer, i don't do much else than farm, farm, farm and farm. I can tell that if you want seed profit, you need minimum 2000 chand trees. Even my 2660 trees farm can do only 50 seed profit in bad weeks. So with 600 you can get seed loss.

    And why people say use peppers? Reason is simple: one pepper farm gives more gems per week than one chand farm. It also gives more xp than chand with same punch amount. If use pickaxe you break one chand with 6 punch and get 18xp. If break 2 pepper blocks with 6 punch you get 20xp. So pepper gives also faster levels. I farmed peppers as long as i got enough wls to buy 7 chand farms.

    And if you are lazy, then you can't be farmer for real.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •