Thread: Weird world glitch?

Default Weird world glitch?

This happend today, I went to the world SEKS to check my fossils but it was world locked?? In the world there were tons of locks including my own locks I owned about 40-50% of the world and I put rocks all over the place to get fossils. I don’t own the main lock, I can just enter from my door ID to get out. There were also other peoples locks. I am just so confused. How is this possible?? Was the world moved? Swapped? It needs both worlds world locked to do that... Either way it’s pretty bad I lost a lot of fossils and a cool world. I’ve seen this situation 1 time more it was a 1 letter world probably “R” it had some locks like 5-7 I think... It was some years ago so I don’t remember well but it had 5-7 locks one day and then the next day it was world locked. I just thought that maybe they just sold their lock spots. But I only now realized that that’s not the case. Can someone please explain how is this possible?? Also rip my 20 +huge locks

Quote Originally Posted by 8886 View Post
    This happend today, I went to the world SEKS to check my fossils but it was world locked?? In the world there were tons of locks including my own locks I owned about 40-50% of the world and I put rocks all over the place to get fossils. I don’t own the main lock, I can just enter from my door ID to get out. There were also other peoples locks. I am just so confused. How is this possible?? Was the world moved? Swapped? It needs both worlds world locked to do that... Either way it’s pretty bad I lost a lot of fossils and a cool world. I’ve seen this situation 1 time more it was a 1 letter world probably “R” it had some locks like 5-7 I think... It was some years ago so I don’t remember well but it had 5-7 locks one day and then the next day it was world locked. I just thought that maybe they just sold their lock spots. But I only now realized that that’s not the case. Can someone please explain how is this possible?? Also rip my 20 +huge locks
    no. a moderator nuked the world. SEKS is another way to say SEX

ign: cREamNut
    level: 56
    discord tag: BuffaloBom#6062
    my discord server
    add me on roblox
    my youtube channel. subscribe pl0x
    humama hihih
    2g2t.org time

Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloBom View Post
    the problem is that it isn't nuked, just seems like it's been reset
    Pic drawn by Memo4ever

IGN: rrix

[❌]Level: 59/125
    [❌]Dls: 40/100
    [❌]Gems: 712k/1m
    [✔️]Dirt: 1/1

Current goals
    -Ssp/Rsp world
    -Bfg world

I am the memelord

End goal: Legendary title
    +Try out every part of gt

Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloBom View Post
    But it is also "will follow" in llithuanian so technically not breaking rules?

I can't understand, it means the same in many languages. And by banning such worlds, this makes the worlds uncover so they get to forums and they start to be discussed and seen by people.

Which is even more harmful, I'm ok with the rules and yes it's inappropriate for some of the players but that doesn't mean it should be banned.

Then let's ban every single inappropriate world name in the game.
    There are roughly 6,500 spoken languages in the world today, that'd be sorry impossible.

Absurd, but I respect the team. It's inappropriate for them, so we have nothing to do.
    Click to join our lovely discord server Forumers United

F fffffffffffffffffffffffffff
    Quote Originally Posted by Astigmatisme View Post
    hehe​​​​​​

Visit the BLOCKCORP Thread.