Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can you rate my animation?

Nice, I like it!
    Click to join our lovely discord server Forumers United

Quote Originally Posted by TobyLerasco View Post
    Nice, I like it!
    Thankssssss brodaaaaa!!!
    Appreciate all of your efforts and if you lose, try again with a bigger shot.

thanks for reading this, have a good day!
    I do some animations on my YT Channel: RedyMeosjin

The animation is alright. In terms of earning a VOTW or not, the animation itself should be more than sufficient.

The only thing bringing this video back in my opinion is the lack of any humor/substance. The usage of the different rings and powers was interesting and cool to see, but that was really it. It was just a battle with no context at all. To improve something like this to make it watchable to a wider audience, I’d recommend either giving the characters motivations to fight, having a witty back-and-fourth dialogue go on while they’re fighting, or integrating more jokes into the video to give it some actual substance.

Otherwise though, it’s not too bad. You have a lot of potential, and if you can bring some writing to back up the animation, you should be on your way to get VOTW.

Writing: 4/10
    Enjoyment: 2/10 (Don’t take this one too seriously. I don’t think I’m your target demographic at all, so take my enjoyment rating with a grain of salt)
    Animation: 7/10
    Look forward and move on
    Art Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by topazi View Post
    The animation is alright. In terms of earning a VOTW or not, the animation itself should be more than sufficient.

The only thing bringing this video back in my opinion is the lack of any humor/substance. The usage of the different rings and powers was interesting and cool to see, but that was really it. It was just a battle with no context at all. To improve something like this to make it watchable to a wider audience, I’d recommend either giving the characters motivations to fight, having a witty back-and-fourth dialogue go on while they’re fighting, or integrating more jokes into the video to give it some actual substance.

Otherwise though, it’s not too bad. You have a lot of potential, and if you can bring some writing to back up the animation, you should be on your way to get VOTW.

Writing: 4/10
    Enjoyment: 2/10 (Don’t take this one too seriously. I don’t think I’m your target demographic at all, so take my enjoyment rating with a grain of salt)
    Animation: 7/10
    yesss yesss I appreciate your opinion about my video and I'm still improving I'm also planning to complete it but will be busy for a long time...
    Appreciate all of your efforts and if you lose, try again with a bigger shot.

thanks for reading this, have a good day!
    I do some animations on my YT Channel: RedyMeosjin