Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] July 2019 IOTM Preview

another flight item... we have enough capes/wings imo... why not try to make something funky but not over the top... perhaps a joke item like long legs?
    Ubisoft < UGTeam .

https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...8&d=1511461367
    thanks for medal hammerjelly senpai

well... so do I... HOW DID I DO THIS?!

Quote Originally Posted by PerTehDoh View Post
    another flight item... we have enough capes/wings imo... why not try to make something funky but not over the top... perhaps a joke item like long legs?
    Hahaha that's funny I lol'd IRL when I imagined players in-game with long legs

Paging @STARKOS haha

The cape looks really fineee and I like it... Not sure about other people :v
    Do not destroy your own creation. Instead, fill it with dirt.

Meet me in the game: RedyMeosjin

I have 12 subscribers. Subscribe RedyMeosjin

It looks cool but too bad i wouldnt be able to afford it
    I love how people would break friendships for the sake of some yellow lock

Not gonna use fsjal avatar for now

The cape is cool and fine but... I AM BATMAN!
    I don't play this game anymore
    I was LightX
    Discord: Light#9001
    Pet Rock Server : https://discord.gg/ZSJc2hS
    Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/RealLightX/
    Join the superior growtopia discord server: https://discord.io/gtgame
    #UNBANBITELORD

Canada: The nation of maple syrup and bacon!

Loving the look of this new IOTM! Might think of getting one myself, as it seems to be a more versatile replacement to the Plague Doctor Robe.

All I ask is that you do not continue making IOTMs available in different colours. In my opinion, it just takes away from the reason why you actually bought an IOTM in the first place: because it’s a collector’s item.

Having a gambling system with the gem shop where people buy IOTMs because all they want is that rare “gold” or “diamond” version of the so-called collector’s item dwindles the true meaning of the IOTM.
    Fix the Royal Lock's silencing feature.

#LeastKnownForumerOver1kPosts

Wanna talk? Send me a PM! IGN: Immaculate

Definitely buying one. But like what OldSock said, there shouldn’t be incomplete designs. Both rare and common IOTMs should have the same complete design, not just removing some bling blings from the rare IOTM and make that the common IOTM. Also, please bring fairness to other colours and make them rare too. Blue isn’t the only opulent color.

With this cape,a perfect set wouldn’t be hard to achieve.
    IGN:xolotyl
    Mainworld:XOLOTYL(duh)
    Hello,I am an artist who knows how to draw but can’t draw.
    #earthancient!

My pain may be the reason for somebody’s laugh,but my laugh will never be the reason for somebody’s pain. ’ -Charlie Chaplin

Default love the design!

I like the way rhe cape looks, and love how it becomes a cloak too when u stop moving. I hope that its not another iotm with different color variants. Iotms kinda got ruined when you guys started making it RNG to get the color u want until some players find out the color they wanted was the rare one, making that one more expensive than the others. Iotm is supposed to be special, not having 1 RARE and 3 others.
    [B]IGN: Emblazon

Joined Growtopia: July 25th, 2014
    Main World: EMBLAZON
    Level: 54
    Goals: (3/4 Completed)
    [COLOR="#4B0082"]Reach Level 50: (50/50)
    Play Growtopia for 4 years: (4/4)
    Own a BUY World: (.98/1)
    Own Seil Orbs: (2/200)

Quote Originally Posted by Immaculate View Post
    Loving the look of this new IOTM! Might think of getting one myself, as it seems to be a more versatile replacement to the Plague Doctor Robe.

All I ask is that you do not continue making IOTMs available in different colours. In my opinion, it just takes away from the reason why you actually bought an IOTM in the first place: because it’s a collector’s item.

Having a gambling system with the gem shop where people buy IOTMs because all they want is that rare “gold” or “diamond” version of the so-called collector’s item dwindles the true meaning of the IOTM.

Actually, I could see the premium version being all black.

Also, having different colors dont matter.
    The "original" one can/should be the one shown in the preview.
    In addition, this can be mostly seen as "bad" for the buyers of the cape or overall the IOTMs, but every color besides the premium one becomes cheaper.
    Comparing single colored IOTMs to non premium IOTMs, this is rather beneficial.

Colors also allow them to fit in more sets because we don't have anything like hair dyes for neck items(possible suggestion here).
    Let's make posts that count!
    Oh... I also comment a decent amount on the Suggestion Sub-Forum trying to find solutions or problems with certain things in the suggestion

i usually dont reply to feedback threads, but this one looks nice

Your kidding right this is like a very crappy item of the month. Who would buy this for one dl ? its like july cant you make something like firework anime or firework thrower that hits blocks 4hits and dose a firework sound along with make a small boost of seed drop. The item of the month is getting worse every time. bring out items like mag5000 those are worth 1dl that can take a newer play months to get. This cheese anime clothing isnt good IOTM its like for Halloween and Halloween IOTM is why better then this crapcape. If it dosnt help the player farm fast better then its not a worthy IOTM glad I used my dl on other things what a waste to wait for this thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Pdroxy View Post
    Your kidding right this is like a very crappy item of the month. Who would buy this for one dl ?
    Let me remind you, that there's people here, who would buy an ugly yellow recolour of angel wings for almost 100dls

#GoldSucks

#TeamSilver
    Started from the bottom, now I dug even deeper!

My latest video: A surreal GT video

The perfect game dosen't exi...
    https://i.imgur.com/zIZ2Suw.png

another cape?! When does it end...

Your kidding right this is like a very crappy item of the month. Who would buy this for one dl ? its like july cant you make something like firework anime or firework thrower that hits blocks 4hits and dose a firework sound along with make a small boost of seed drop. The item of the month is getting worse every time. bring out items like mag5000 those are worth 1dl that can take a newer play months to get. This cheese anime clothing isnt good IOTM its like for Halloween and Halloween IOTM is why better then this crapcape. If it dosnt help the player farm fast better then its not a worthy IOTM glad I used my dl on other things what a waste to wait for this thing.
    Believe me, i would like a more useful iotm. They ruined them when they made RARE and COLORED variants. But if they add another useful item like the Magplant 5000, its only going to make that item skyrocket in price just like it. So it would be more like 10dl. Id prefer they just stop with RNG iotm and add cooler items.
    [B]IGN: Emblazon

Joined Growtopia: July 25th, 2014
    Main World: EMBLAZON
    Level: 54
    Goals: (3/4 Completed)
    [COLOR="#4B0082"]Reach Level 50: (50/50)
    Play Growtopia for 4 years: (4/4)
    Own a BUY World: (.98/1)
    Own Seil Orbs: (2/200)

Looks nice. The only thing I dont like about it is the bats effect. Ill probably just buy the cheaper color version with wls instead of gems.

i mean who is stupid enough for wanting another economy crash, wait there a lot such as you
    Annie shot JFK
    Annie is evil
    don't be like Annie
    Be like Oswald

KGB wants to hunt you down.
    I quitted
    REEEEEE

I hate growtopia mods why not op items like magplant 10000? anulot noob make good iotm
    If you feel like you got banned without a reason, then contact Growtopia Support, be sure to provide as many details as possible to make it easier for them to understand the issue, so they could help you.

I fell like this IOTM is gonna have an assorted color types
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...75#post4009475
    Thanks for adding my suggestion Black Cat Ears

Creeper??? AW MAN
    Best meme ever