Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 25

Thread: GrowCalypse | Finding actors

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer GrowStone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    summer!
    Posts
    1,388

    Default GrowCalypse | Finding actors

    GrowCalypse is a new short Growtopia movie where Apocalypse and "The voice" meet.

    TL;DR

    There is a “The voice” show in Growtopia. 3 Judges hear singers sing and decide whether or not they want to turn their chair for them.
    In the meantime, a bad guy is hacking Growtopia. He gets access to the system and disables Zombie Jammer functionalities, which lets all zombies infect anyone. Zombies reach “The voice” show and start infecting people.
    Two people from the audience (who are engaged) try to escape with the others. But the guy gets infected, so the girl decides to take action to stop the apocalypse from happening.
    She recruits an army of soldiers who begin killing off Zombies, and asks the doctors to find a cure for that to save her boyfriend. She goes through many challenges to get the ingredients needed for the cure, and she finally saves her boyfriend.

    Actors needed

    Actor The Judges The Singers The Guards of the show The Audience The Hacker The Zombies The Soldiers The Doctor The Boyfriend The Girlfriend (E)
    Amount needed 3 4 2 6 1 6 6 2 1 1
    Amount left 0 4 2 6 0 6 6 0 0 1

    Roles that have an (E) are marked expensive, those require kinda expensive clothing items.
    If you have expertise in Video editing, you are welcome to join us too!
    Voice actors are needed too.

    To apply, use the form below:


    Click on the image below to join the discord server

    Name:  discord-logo-B02E5FBA04-seeklogo.com.png
Views: 110
Size:  13.1 KB

    * Sponsors are highly appreciated


    Actor suits
    Judges
    Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 88
Size:  37.9 KB
    Last edited by GrowStone; 06-26-2019 at 09:44 AM.
    As hard as a stone
    Web Devops for more than 4 years

    Goals:
    - Get 3 MagPlants (DONE!)
    - Reach level 100 (53/100)

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Mouvre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    2,119

    Default

    Count me in, I want to be The Boyfriend.

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer boyinblue's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Westeros
    Posts
    674

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GrowStone View Post
    To apply, use the form below:
    I am called:aeg0x

    Level:34

    Can afford:yes

    What i want to be:the judges, if not guards show

    When i can be online:everyday, just pm me
    Last edited by boyinblue; 06-25-2019 at 12:54 PM. Reason: changed my mind huehue
    Quote Originally Posted by Astigmatisme View Post
    hehe​​​​​​


    Visit the BLOCKCORP Thread.

  4. #4
    Lesser Wizard MrAugu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    364

    Default

    I am called: MrAugu
    I am level: 57
    I can afford the expensive roles costumes: yes
    I want to be: The Doctor
    I can be online: As much is needed. (~12 hrs lmao)
    GrowCord - Discord Bot

    The only growtopia discord bot that post automatically Server Status, Daily Quest, Tweets and much more directly in your discord server with an easy setup.
    ==
    Discord: MrAugu#9016
    IGN: MrAugu
    ==
    Full-stack developer.

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer JimIzPro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    1,097

    Default

    I am called: JimIzPro
    I am level: 44
    I can afford the expensive roles costumes: lOL NO (depends when start)
    I want to be: The Doctor
    I can be online: um 3-4 hours weekdays 7-10hours weekends

  6. #6
    Lesser Wizard MrAugu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    364

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JimIzPro View Post
    I want to be: The Doctor
    HOW DARE U?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by GrowStone View Post
    GrowCalypse is a new short Growtopia movie where Apocalypse and "The voice" meet.

    TL;DR

    There is a “The voice” show in Growtopia. 3 Judges hear singers sing and decide whether or not they want to turn their chair for them.
    In the meantime, a bad guy is hacking Growtopia. He gets access to the system and disables Zombie Jammer functionalities, which lets all zombies infect anyone. Zombies reach “The voice” show and start infecting people.
    Two people from the audience (who are engaged) try to escape with the others. But the guy gets infected, so the girl decides to take action to stop the apocalypse from happening.
    She recruits an army of soldiers who begin killing off Zombies, and asks the doctors to find a cure for that to save her boyfriend. She goes through many challenges to get the ingredients needed for the cure, and she finally saves her boyfriend.
    I want to point out that your TL;DR is bigger than the text is supposed to be too long.
    GrowCord - Discord Bot

    The only growtopia discord bot that post automatically Server Status, Daily Quest, Tweets and much more directly in your discord server with an easy setup.
    ==
    Discord: MrAugu#9016
    IGN: MrAugu
    ==
    Full-stack developer.

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer GrowStone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    summer!
    Posts
    1,388

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MRs View Post
    Count me in, I want to be The Boyfriend.
    Quote Originally Posted by boyinblue View Post
    I am called:aeg0x

    Level:34

    Can afford:yes

    What i want to be:the judges, if not guards show

    When i can be online:everyday, just pm me
    Quote Originally Posted by MrAugu View Post
    I am called: MrAugu
    I am level: 57
    I can afford the expensive roles costumes: yes
    I want to be: The Doctor
    I can be online: As much is needed. (~12 hrs lmao)
    Quote Originally Posted by JimIzPro View Post
    I am called: JimIzPro
    I am level: 44
    I can afford the expensive roles costumes: lOL NO (depends when start)
    I want to be: The Doctor
    I can be online: um 3-4 hours weekdays 7-10hours weekends
    Sweet! Join the discord so we can discuss

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by MrAugu View Post
    HOW DARE U?

    - - - Updated - - -



    I want to point out that your TL;DR is bigger than the text is supposed to be too long.
    The real script will be way bigger
    As hard as a stone
    Web Devops for more than 4 years

    Goals:
    - Get 3 MagPlants (DONE!)
    - Reach level 100 (53/100)

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer Mouvre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    2,119

    Default

    Oops, sorry. I didn't read the forms.

    I am called: Mouvre
    I am level: 67
    I can afford the expensive roles costumes: Depends on the value
    I want to be: The Boyfriend
    I can be online: 12 hours a day during holiday (until 10th of July)

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer GrowStone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    summer!
    Posts
    1,388

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MRs View Post
    Oops, sorry. I didn't read the forms.

    I am called: Mouvre
    I am level: 67
    I can afford the expensive roles costumes: Depends on the value
    I want to be: The Boyfriend
    I can be online: 12 hours a day during holiday (until 10th of July)
    Gratz, you've got the role!
    Let's find you a girlfriend

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by boyinblue View Post
    I am called:aeg0x

    Level:34

    Can afford:yes

    What i want to be:the judges, if not guards show

    When i can be online:everyday, just pm me
    You're taken! Join the discord server to claim the role

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by MrAugu View Post
    I am called: MrAugu
    I am level: 57
    I can afford the expensive roles costumes: yes
    I want to be: The Doctor
    I can be online: As much is needed. (~12 hrs lmao)
    Quote Originally Posted by JimIzPro View Post
    I am called: JimIzPro
    I am level: 44
    I can afford the expensive roles costumes: lOL NO (depends when start)
    I want to be: The Doctor
    I can be online: um 3-4 hours weekdays 7-10hours weekends
    We'll have 2 doctors then!
    As hard as a stone
    Web Devops for more than 4 years

    Goals:
    - Get 3 MagPlants (DONE!)
    - Reach level 100 (53/100)

  10. #10
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    On Earth
    Posts
    40

    Talking

    I am called awsomefacest
    I want to be one of the zombies
    I already have a zombie green set
    I am level 38
    Can be online 5-10 hours a day..

    KEEP IT CHILL!!!
    :

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer GrowStone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    summer!
    Posts
    1,388

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AWSOME !!! View Post
    I am called awsomefacest
    I want to be one of the judges
    Please fill the form (in the OP), then join the discord server. You've got the role
    As hard as a stone
    Web Devops for more than 4 years

    Goals:
    - Get 3 MagPlants (DONE!)
    - Reach level 100 (53/100)

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer GrowStone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    summer!
    Posts
    1,388

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AWSOME !!! View Post
    I am called awsomefacest
    I want to be one of the zombies
    I already have a zombie green set
    I am level 38
    Can be online 5-10 hours a day..
    Cool! Join the discord
    As hard as a stone
    Web Devops for more than 4 years

    Goals:
    - Get 3 MagPlants (DONE!)
    - Reach level 100 (53/100)

  13. #13
    Master Sorcerer GrowStone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    summer!
    Posts
    1,388

    Default

    We're building the "The voice" stage
    Name:  STAGE.PNG
Views: 85
Size:  281.0 KB
    As hard as a stone
    Web Devops for more than 4 years

    Goals:
    - Get 3 MagPlants (DONE!)
    - Reach level 100 (53/100)

  14. #14
    Master Sorcerer Yell0wTail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    In the ocean
    Posts
    712

    Default

    I am called: Yell0wTail
    I am level: 91 (almost 92 hehe)
    I can afford the expensive roles costumes: Heck yes
    I want to be: Anything is fine ( No gf tho)
    I can be online: 0:00 gt time to 2:00 gt time
    IGN:Yell0wTail

    Level 94/125


    UwU

    Magplants- 4/4

    Leader of Dynamite ~ (Atomic Fireball Mascot)

  15. #15
    Master Sorcerer GrowStone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    summer!
    Posts
    1,388

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yell0wTail View Post
    I am called: Yell0wTail
    I am level: 91 (almost 92 hehe)
    I can afford the expensive roles costumes: Heck yes
    I want to be: Anything is fine ( No gf tho)
    I can be online: 0:00 gt time to 2:00 gt time
    Awesome! Wana be a Judge?
    As hard as a stone
    Web Devops for more than 4 years

    Goals:
    - Get 3 MagPlants (DONE!)
    - Reach level 100 (53/100)

  16. #16
    Master Sorcerer Yell0wTail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    In the ocean
    Posts
    712

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GrowStone View Post
    Awesome! Wana be a Judge?
    Sure m8

    (10 chars)
    IGN:Yell0wTail

    Level 94/125


    UwU

    Magplants- 4/4

    Leader of Dynamite ~ (Atomic Fireball Mascot)

  17. #17
    Master Sorcerer GrowStone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    summer!
    Posts
    1,388

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yell0wTail View Post
    Sure m8

    (10 chars)
    Okay cool. Join the discord server?
    As hard as a stone
    Web Devops for more than 4 years

    Goals:
    - Get 3 MagPlants (DONE!)
    - Reach level 100 (53/100)

  18. #18
    Master Sorcerer Yell0wTail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    In the ocean
    Posts
    712

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GrowStone View Post
    Okay cool. Join the discord server?
    Done

    (10 chars)
    IGN:Yell0wTail

    Level 94/125


    UwU

    Magplants- 4/4

    Leader of Dynamite ~ (Atomic Fireball Mascot)

  19. #19

    Default

    GrowCalypse doesn't roll off the tongue like it should...

    GrowPocalypse? GrowMageddon? Maybe something about Grow-bal Warming?

    ~ Growdric

  20. #20
    Master Sorcerer Aneeqz51's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    2,023

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Odric View Post
    GrowCalypse doesn't roll off the tongue like it should...

    GrowPocalypse? GrowMageddon? Maybe something about Grow-bal Warming?

    ~ Growdric
    None of that do either
    Makw it growtodead
    IGN : Aneeqz51
    Level : 67

    Time is the biggest investment you will ever make

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •