Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Old Legendary Branches

Default Old Legendary Branches

So, new update for Guild Clashes will be awesome. I’m sure that will be kept. So what will happen to old Legendary Branches which are untrades. My idea is to make them available in Token Store for 100 Growtokens. Anyway we need more 100 Growtokens items. Not great, not terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by IMPARATUL View Post
    So, new update for Guild Clashes will be awesome. I’m sure that will be kept. So what will happen to old Legendary Branches which are untrades. My idea is to make them available in Token Store for 100 Growtokens. Anyway we need more 100 Growtokens items. Not great, not terrible.
    they will never return and would not have returned, even if they had not changed the clashes.

This is exactly why the developers need to stop publishing Limited edition items. If i were to join this game at this time, i'd stop immediatly because i missed out on all those items already. The Growtopia economy is a ticking bomb right now.
    Support Alex:

Alex is a C5-C6 Quadriplegic and gaming always has been a hobby of him. So he shares how he plays and adapts to the rest of the world!

https://www.youtube.com/user/xL1f30n3nd/

They aren't returning.
    IGN: Noodle (previously Noodle905)

Just your average dude who enjoys playing the game and solving riddles

https://www.upload.ee/image/9292002/heallvishere.png

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    Damn I clicked on it... I was Luis Fonzied

I don't even own these items, but I must say thats a bad idea.

I agree, I DO wish I had them, but I don't.

These people worked hard to get those items.(plus spent hella lot on it)

Although I do hope the effect of the first guild event's summer clash item is copied/ used in another item.
    Let's make posts that count!
    Oh... I also comment a decent amount on the Suggestion Sub-Forum trying to find solutions or problems with certain things in the suggestion

Bad idea, wonder how sad the people who had
    the Legendary Branch Item because their time, world locks and effort that they spent last year just gone like that and the Legendary Branch Item
    can be bought in the Growtoken store for 100 Growtokens
    IGN : PhoenixRz
    Level : 95/125
    Instagram : phoenixrz.gt

"Be grateful with whatever you had."

Quote Originally Posted by ZeoFire View Post
    This is exactly why the developers need to stop publishing Limited edition items. If i were to join this game at this time, i'd stop immediatly because i missed out on all those items already. The Growtopia economy is a ticking bomb right now.
    they wanna succ us dry, wallet dryer than the desert.

Not great, not terrible.
    3,6 roentgen not great, not terrible.
    🇫🇮 Ephus (GL)

Started in July, 2013. But only recently joined the forums!

"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."
    -
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ephusgrow/?hl

100,oh my god that's not even worth half of how much we've spent for those items
    IGN : Liquify

To be talkin' to you,belladonna

they're worth at least more than 200 tokens lmao. maybe put them as first items worth more than 2 golden tokens?
    I only play 2-3 times every week or so for a few minutes, gonna be hard to find me lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monaca
    I'm done. Monaca out.
    Discord tag: Neisse#4039 (Not active anymore but I guess just add it in case?)
    IGN: NoEmotion
    Yes, I'm mean sometimes. Deal w/ it.

Quote Originally Posted by No Emotions View Post
    they're worth at least more than 200 tokens lmao. maybe put them as first items worth more than 2 golden tokens?
    Worth of much more than that. I wasted all 12 months hard farming work for those 3 items. Last year, i got 0wl profit, cause of guild events. So my whole progress stopped in that day, when i started contribute in guild events. I think i totally deserve items what others can't get.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT

Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    Worth of much more than that. I wasted all 12 months hard farming work for those 3 items. Last year, i got 0wl profit, cause of guild events. So my whole progress stopped in that day, when i started contribute in guild events. I think i totally deserve items what others can't get.
    time to add legend branch items in token store for 10 mega tokens
    epic gamer move
    I only play 2-3 times every week or so for a few minutes, gonna be hard to find me lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monaca
    I'm done. Monaca out.
    Discord tag: Neisse#4039 (Not active anymore but I guess just add it in case?)
    IGN: NoEmotion
    Yes, I'm mean sometimes. Deal w/ it.

I asked this question to our team before because this was also suggested by a player for PAW. Unfortunately the answer was Legendary Branch items and any seasonal clash items will not be up for sale in the shop or will ever be available again. Well, who knows... things can change in the future. But for now, that was the answer I got.

I asked this question to our team before because this was also suggested by a player for PAW. Unfortunately the answer was Legendary Branch items and any seasonal clash items will not be up for sale in the shop or will ever be available again. Well, who knows... things can change in the future. But for now, that was the answer I got.
    TY! Would be stupid if i would work my ass off one year and then others could just buy them just like that. Everyone who work as hard as me, did have chance. They could just go in bfg and farm gems to contri #17 in my guild (or any other guild what reached #25) every week and get l branch. But they did not do it. They didn't want work all their game time to earn gems for events. I really used whole year for this. As all know, no one really saw me in last year. If they msg me, there was 3 different replys what they got: busy, super busy or extremely busy. Sometimes so busy that no reply at all. That tells how much work legendary branch actually is for those, who doesn't have tons and tons of dls already.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT

Thanks, NekoRei! To be clear:

• Legendary Branch Items: Will never be available again, in the shop or otherwise. They are DONE.
    • "Regular" Season Clash Items (Chest/Branch Prizes): Will never be sold directly in the shop. Can absolutely return as rewards from event milestones and Finale World completion for their associated Season.

Quote Originally Posted by Starkos View Post
    Thanks, NekoRei! To be clear:

• Legendary Branch Items: Will never be available again, in the shop or otherwise. They are DONE.
    • "Regular" Season Clash Items (Chest/Branch Prizes): Will never be sold directly in the shop. Can absolutely return as rewards from event milestones and Finale World completion for their associated Season.
    Wait so this means these items are never ever coming back, holy sad. But what about the regular ones there's still no precision
    Join Forumers United, Join now!
    IGN: BEAJ Discord: Toby#4000
    Visit ForumersUnited Today!

Quote Originally Posted by TobyLerasco View Post
    Wait so this means these items are never ever coming back, holy let's buy tons of them!
    Despite him making it clear I'm amazed that people can still manage to get this completely wrong.
    The legendary items are UNTRADEABLE and aren't coming back, the rest ARE NOT and WILL come back
    A recipe finder. A GT Wikia Admin. Playing since Feb 2013.
    Level: 125 - L Title/Dragon/DK Wings Done - Epic Quests done, sponsor item approved & waiting (release imminent)
    IGN: TK69

Quote Originally Posted by Nenkaai View Post
    Despite him making it clear I'm amazed that people can still manage to get this completely wrong.
    The legendary items are UNTRADEABLE and aren't coming back, the rest ARE NOT and WILL come back
    True, I got confused. Still, about the regular branch items not all of them are coming back some are so that means there's an open door for profit.
    Join Forumers United, Join now!
    IGN: BEAJ Discord: Toby#4000
    Visit ForumersUnited Today!

Quote Originally Posted by Starkos View Post
    We need Season block pack, all of them almost unreachable...
    Name:  SPRÄ°NGGG.png
Views: 178
Size:  98.6 KB
    Goal : Legendary | Level 100 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; GrowPass in GrowTopia!

Quote Originally Posted by Kranken View Post
    they will never return and would not have returned, even if they had not changed the clashes.
    They said the last prize or the branches are limmited for only this clash. And they say it will return so if it returns we ask back for what we missed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nenkaai View Post
    Then why in the clash branch it said they will NOT return as aurora wings, giant glove, scepter of hinnor guard ect. We arent suppose to see them cuz it says it but yes its still "vague" and not much is clear as i think they want to play with words.
    IGN : LI0NE
    LEVEL : 107
    GUILD : leader of GIANT (atm logo)
    -----
    ..Console..
    IGN : lord
    Level : highest of all !
    switch/xbox
    -----
    Follow my insta @li0ne_gt

Make this block in gt! (No dammage lava)

#FixDay1