Thread: uhm..

Squire

Default uhm..

hello everyone, I posted this thread for you guys to comment about the world or what should I do to make it nicer.. or something to remove, and etc. im not too good at making these kinda world yeah.. feel free to give your opinions here.

Name:  theforgottencave.png
Views: 131
Size:  337.3 KB

I don't know what to add more at the blank spaces below (blank cave part and clear area). I was thinking of adding more cave parkour, but it would be too long.. but I don't know yet. So help me xD

give me an advice about the trees or other stuff that looks bad and I should add or rmv smth. Thanks have a nice day

It looks kinda plain, what you can do is add rocks, grimstone, ect... That's my opinion, good luck!
    Unofficial Growtopia Trailer 4 below!

In-Game Name: Viju
    Content Moderator at Growtopia Wikia since November 23, 2018
    Discord Tag: Viju#7557
    Former Forum Name: Mijuki04
    IG: @onlinepricechecker

Squire

yea I was thinking about that too, it looks plain. Alright adding some rocks is a great idea. But where should I put it? near the top or at the cave part too? btw thanks man! Have a nc day

doesn't look that plain to me lol, it's a nice world!
    真の幸福を達成.

Squire

Quote Originally Posted by boyinblue View Post
    doesn't look that plain to me lol, it's a nice world!
    alright thanks for your opinion I'll try to make it nice so the community loves it <3 have a nc day

Quote Originally Posted by SukaProjek View Post
    hello everyone, I posted this thread for you guys to comment about the world or what should I do to make it nicer.. or something to remove, and etc. im not too good at making these kinda world yeah.. feel free to give your opinions here.

I don't know what to add more at the blank spaces below (blank cave part and clear area). I was thinking of adding more cave parkour, but it would be too long.. but I don't know yet. So help me xD

give me an advice about the trees or other stuff that looks bad and I should add or rmv smth. Thanks have a nice day
    This looks very great honestly, just add a Snowy Night, Night, or any weather that fits with the theme of your world, and you'll be good to go. Also, try fixing the trees. Add some foliages to the hedges on the trees.

Quote Originally Posted by Mijuki04 View Post
    It looks kinda plain, what you can do is add rocks, grimstone, ect... That's my opinion, good luck!
    Agree with this, try painting some of the rocks green too. I suggest putting the rocks in between the ground part, I cant explain it well here.
    Visit the BLOCKCORP thread!

Visit in me PHOENIX234!

IGN : Bundestag
    Instagram : bundestag_gt

Squire

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix234 View Post
    This looks very great honestly, just add a Snowy Night, Night, or any weather that fits with the theme of your world, and you'll be good to go. Also, try fixing the trees. Add some foliages to the hedges on the trees.

Agree with this, try painting some of the rocks green too. I suggest putting the rocks in between the ground part, I cant explain it well here.
    alright! thanks for the suggestion and your help! I'll try my best on it! have a nice day

I'd suggest changing up that pattern of dirt-cavedirt, right now it kinda looks checkered. I recommend taking a look at how Techy does it and going with something along those lines; notice how there's much bigger chunks of rock.

Other than that, it looks great! You pulled the shape of the cave and the decoration in it off really well! Maybe add some hedges and foliage here and there to make the cavern look old and overgrown?
    Seeing as you're not fully finished yet, perhaps you could have some of the water in the second level spill out into the lower caverns a bit? Just a couple of suggestions, up to you to decide what you do with the world.

guys I'm finally a dragon
    Quote Originally Posted by Deftera View Post
    You're a dragon of the circus lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by BilaltmnOO View Post
    Arrested for being a dragon

#FireAncient founder

Squire

Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    I'd suggest changing up that pattern of dirt-cavedirt, right now it kinda looks checkered. I recommend taking a look at how Techy does it and going with something along those lines; notice how there's much bigger chunks of rock.

Other than that, it looks great! You pulled the shape of the cave and the decoration in it off really well! Maybe add some hedges and foliage here and there to make the cavern look old and overgrown?
    Seeing as you're not fully finished yet, perhaps you could have some of the water in the second level spill out into the lower caverns a bit? Just a couple of suggestions, up to you to decide what you do with the world.
    hmmm... I don't think I'm going to copy Techy's idea, because I'm trying to make an original design xD but I could add some rocks there to make it more nicer I guess.. but thanks for the suggestion!

and for the other suggestions, like water spilling out and add some hedges and foliages in the cavern to make it old and overgrown. That's a great idea! I'll try to do that but I'm not that good at building that kind of stuff.., maybe a little help inside the game could help me learn I mean if you have time and want to.. xD but beside that, thanks for your opinions and suggestions! Its very good! Thanks for the time, have a nc day!

Looks cool but it's too organized.
    Join Forumers United, Join now!
    IGN: BEAJ Discord: Toby#4000
    Visit ForumersUnited Today!

Squire

Quote Originally Posted by TobyLerasco View Post
    Looks cool but it's too organized.
    hmm alrite, thanks for the opinion! I'm still learning a lot of stuff.., so I'm trying my best here thanks n have a nc day.

Squire

Views: 80
Size:  912.8 KB

hey, I've changed the design a bit, adding some vines and other to make it looks very old and overgrown. I just wanted to ask which mixing is better?

Below the sidewalk (Dirt+CaveDirt+Grimstone)
    or
    The cave part (CaveDirt+Grimstone only)

and tell me what things should I change or remove too.

Thanks have a nc day

Its a cool and nice world, but its always a good thing to update your worlds from time to time. I would suggest adding in more pixel arts and a weather machine to really spice things up.. (Not too spicy .)
    IGN - MineDeath
    Been Playing since 2015

A growtopian with funny dreams! .

Twice the pride, double the fall!.
    Instagram:
    Tap me!

Squire

Quote Originally Posted by XDEATHBOSSX View Post
    Its a cool and nice world, but its always a good thing to update your worlds from time to time. I would suggest adding in more pixel arts and a weather machine to really spice things up.. (Not too spicy .)
    yes, I will put weather machine later, its not done yet. look above your reply to see the updated version xD. I was thinking to make pixel arts too but we'll see later. Thanks for your opinion! have a nice day

Views: 80
Size:  912.8 KB

hey, I've changed the design a bit, adding some vines and other to make it looks very old and overgrown. I just wanted to ask which mixing is better?

Below the sidewalk (Dirt+CaveDirt+Grimstone)
    or
    The cave part (CaveDirt+Grimstone only)

and tell me what things should I change or remove too.

Thanks have a nc day
    Definitely the first one. I like the combination of Dirt, Cave Dirt, and Grimstone.
    I just came back to the game after almost 2 years of inactivity. Help me.

IGN=Manulane

Squire

Quote Originally Posted by Cruizeship View Post
    Definitely the first one. I like the combination of Dirt, Cave Dirt, and Grimstone.
    welp, it's too late now. i can't change it again xD but thanks for the suggestion! i'll post the new updated version later, hopefully. thanks though, have a nice day