Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Selling BUYCURTAIN.

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer lukj2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    3,846

    Default Selling BUYCURTAIN.

    300 DLs autosell.

    You can make a lot by setting theater curtain price to 6/1, about 120 clean profit just from theater curtains, not to mention window curtains, love curtains, and hospital curtains. Hospital curtains sell for 3/1, you can find easily for 6/1, and makes 200-300 clean on surgery day.

    The only issue is finding stock for theater curtains.

    Offers?

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lukj2001 View Post
    300 DLs autosell.

    You can make a lot by setting theater curtain price to 6/1, about 120 clean profit just from theater curtains, not to mention window curtains, love curtains, and hospital curtains. Hospital curtains sell for 3/1, you can find easily for 6/1, and makes 200-300 clean on surgery day.

    The only issue is finding stock for theater curtains.

    Offers?
    Is theater curtain a carnival item?

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer lukj2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    3,846

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextAirbender View Post
    Is theater curtain a carnival item?
    No. Splicable and in rsp.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lukj2001 View Post
    No. Splicable and in rsp.
    No, what i mean is, Is theater curtain a carnival quest delivery item?

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer lukj2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    3,846

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextAirbender View Post
    No, what i mean is, Is theater curtain a carnival quest delivery item?
    Oh, I’m not sure, is there a database somewhere?

    But all stock sells out, even at the most extreme of prices, on daily quest day.

  6. #6
    Lesser Wizard Iamroi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Kidnapped
    Posts
    315

    Default

    What does theater curtain do? For mass or what?
    Everything depends whether you're hot or not.
    Currently quitted.

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer lukj2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    3,846

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iamroi View Post
    What does theater curtain do? For mass or what?
    Good decoration block, high demand with little supply, daily quest item. Mainly used to decorate main worlds.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lukj2001 View Post
    Good decoration block, high demand with little supply, daily quest item. Mainly used to decorate main worlds.
    How much clean profits you got per day ?
    (Not Wls Collected , but the clean profit)

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer lukj2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    3,846

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextAirbender View Post
    How much clean profits you got per day ?
    (Not Wls Collected , but the clean profit)
    From curtain alone is 70-80 if you sell 7/wl

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer Aneeqz51's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    2,064

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lukj2001 View Post
    From curtain alone is 70-80 if you sell 7/wl
    Are you sure thats clean
    IGN : Aneeqz51
    Level : 67

    Time is the biggest investment you will ever make

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer xKaizoku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    6,110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lukj2001 View Post
    From curtain alone is 70-80 if you sell 7/wl
    70-80/? day or week or month


    Visit My Crime/Bait Shop
    INK

  12. #12
    Lesser Wizard Iamroi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Kidnapped
    Posts
    315

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aneeqz51 View Post
    Are you sure thats clean
    It's dirty.
    Everything depends whether you're hot or not.
    Currently quitted.

  13. #13
    Master Sorcerer lukj2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    3,846

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aneeqz51 View Post
    Are you sure thats clean
    Quote Originally Posted by xKaizoku View Post
    70-80/? day or week or month
    Clean per day.

  14. #14
    Master Sorcerer lukj2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    3,846

    Default

    DPygizifzgizz

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •