Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Community Hub & What The Future Plans SHOULD be

Quote Originally Posted by Robloxdddsf0 View Post
    You, and tery used to be cool untill you started using your fans which you jumped to immediately when you got clout.
    I've had ''clout'' for years. I don't use my fans. My fans support me (:
    Plus it's extra content.
    Thinking about you.

Quote Originally Posted by Teryjakii View Post
    True, so what is the point exactly?

donation box video is bad?
    That's the reasoning of a caveman.
    Donation Box Videos are the quickest usage of fans possible maximum profit, maximum greed. You're already wealthy you don't items of people who are poor, and can't gain as much in a quick period of time.
    C++ Programmer, and reverse engineer

Donation Box Videos are the quickest usage of fans possible maximum profit, maximum greed. You're already wealthy you don't items of people who are poor, and can't gain as much in a quick period of time.
    Do you have any idea how much in-game currency I waste to make entertaining videos? Sure to some extend it's ''using'' fans, but like ZStep said they support us and want us to be able to make videos. Now you will probably say something like ''WeLl YoU cAn FaRm YoUrSeLf rIgHt?'' Well yes, I can. But that would definitely mean less videos since farming takes up a lot of time too. And the dedicated core fans are willing to give a helping hand. Win win situation as far as I'm concerned

Do you have any idea how much in-game currency I waste to make entertaining videos? Sure to some extend it's ''using'' fans, but like ZStep said they support us and want us to be able to make videos. Now you will probably say something like ''WeLl YoU cAn FaRm YoUrSeLf rIgHt?'' Well yes, I can. But that would definitely mean less videos since farming takes up a lot of time too. And the dedicated core fans are willing to give a helping hand. Win win situation as far as I'm concerned
    What's the point in farming when you can just have a vend world?

Quote Originally Posted by TobyLerasco View Post
    In the first place, you were asked. You were not thrown in. I am complaining about making giveaways to force the audience to subscribe, it's harmful.
    Time was given to make your block and put you in the creator hub. First, you joined, then you left and you left a song which was disrespectful in the ending of your video.

I can't just criticize and judge you in every way, but you are not interacting with the community. I believe Content Creators should interact with the community and listen to what they tell.

If the Youtuber is willing to become a content creator, there shouldn't be giveaways to make the audience a subscriber with an emotional force of just to give them a chance to win exclusive items in the game.

You've expressed yourself. I justify you, I am no position to make videos. You've been entertaining the community for long years but this doesn't mean that you or any others have to be eminent. I respect you, you took your time and great effort to make the videos but you were the one to give the choice to become a Youtuber or not.

I have respect against everyone, but your reply shows that you were reluctantly and knowingly thrown in and you didn't step down in the first place.

I am of the sentiment that you were disrespectful not just because of you stepping down but you were the one and only one which got their items restored due to being hacked which showed that you attracted the attention of the team and you were minded in a good way and you stepped down in a bad way which showed sign of superiority and being roughness.
    1. You don't get asked to join, you get notified.
    2. Yes, I would like it to get my items restored after getting hacked. So does everyone else who gets hacked. Once again, wasn't my decision to actually restore the items because I don't have those powers. How can you blame me for a decision I didn't make?

got em'

Also that's basic conversion you're turning wls into ad-revenue no money lost.

Master Sorcerer

Using? We don't force anyone to do anything.
    But basically you are using them. As i remember from your one video, you said something like: Hey donate here above amount of wls. I will read your name in the video. if you want to be famous for few second, donate me''' As i remember it was like this. Also even you are trying to get your surgery tools from your fans while you have 90dls. You clearly use your fans, even if you dont say that...

You know vend worlds that we can afford make like somewhere in the 50-100 WL range per day, right? That's not that much, if you think about how many videos we produce.
    Thinking about you.

How does that redirect anything I just said?

Quote Originally Posted by ZStepXD View Post
    Although I appreciate you giving your own opinion, it's all wrong. You don't know the YouTuber's perspective, so you wouldn't know.

What would you know about taking time out of your day just for the fans?
    You try being a YouTuber with anywhere over 30k subs, everywhere I go, I get asked to take pictures, signboards and donate. Let's say about 200 people do that every single day. Let's say you dedicate about 30 seconds to each fan that approaches you.
    That's over almost 2 hours, daily. This is still a game, which you're supposed to have fun in, and having the same conversation with fans, that's just not fun. You wouldn't know, though!

Now tell me, which part about getting a different colored name or a verification badge is discrimination towards other players? Verification tick would be harmful to the community?
    Ok, buddy. I guess no verification badge for me. Let my fans get scammed by people pretending to be me.
    Everything you said just doesn't make sense. Just my opinion, though.

UwU
    Yes, you are strictly true, we can't know about Youtubers perspective.

But, as you all told in your older videos or social media accounts you don't log on to have fun in the game or talk with other so don't make up insubstantial excuses about talking with others and having fun.

Most of the Youtubers, they don't play the game. They log on making videos, put ads on it and go offline. I'm perfectly fine if any
    Youtuber has no interest left in the game.

It's you subjective thought, and I have mine and my thought is that giving a verification tick can surely destroy the Growtopia Youtube Community in an unprecedented way by turning the content way to just to become a content creator and to get the name and tick.

There's a way to report players, that's why it was added. You can contact moderators about it, they'll investigate the issue and reply back to you.

If the name or tick implemented, the viability of the solution will questionable.
    Join Forumers United, Join now!

All for one and one for all, we are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

Quote Originally Posted by Normelad View Post
    But basically you are using them. As i remember from your one video, you said something like: Hey donate here above amount of wls. I will read your name in the video. if you want to be famous for few second, donate me''' As i remember it was like this. Also even you are trying to get your surgery tools from your fans. You clearly use your fans, even if you dont say that...
    I asked my watchers for surgery tools, if someone can miss a few it is fully their decision to give it or not. Not forcing anyone.

For the ''You want to be famous for a few seconds'' stuff you just said. Send me the video where I say that because I am 100% sure I never said that. I always articulated it in a way of saying only donate if you want to help out the channel. I even always said that something like a bulletin sign or a friend add isn't something you can buy, so you shouldn't donate trying to achieve that.

But, as you all told in your older videos or social media accounts you don't log on to have fun in the game or talk with other so don't make up insubstantial excuses about talking with others and having fun.

Most of the Youtubers, they don't play the game. They log on making videos, put ads on it and go offline. I'm perfectly fine if any

It's you subjective thought, and I have mine and my thought is that giving a verification tick can surely destroy the Growtopia Youtube Community in an unprecedented way by turning the content way to just to become a content creator and to get the name and tick.

There's a way to report players, that's why it was added. You can contact moderators about it, they'll investigate the issue and reply back to you.

If the name or tick implemented, the viability of the solution will questionable.
    Don't know if I've actually said that in older videos, but as you said ''OLDER''. I'm actually having fun in Growtopia atm, I like to play and just talk with normal people, do some trades, maybe some profiting. I want to enjoy my time playing this game and that's why I usually don't sign boards or anything like that, but that doesn't mean that I never do. If I'm feeling like doing it, I'll do it.

And yes, people could just report the player, but that's just a huge complicated system and won't stop more people getting scammed by new scammers. A tick won't ruin anything. And I want to hear back what you meant by having a different coloured name (on youtubers) is discrimination?
    Thinking about you.

damn you clowned him gg.

damn you clowned him gg.
    Yo Z, we should play this card too. brb

- - - Updated - - -

Don't know if I've actually said that in older videos, but as you said ''OLDER''. I'm actually having fun in Growtopia atm, I like to play and just talk with normal people, do some trades, maybe some profiting. I want to enjoy my time playing this game and that's why I usually don't sign boards or anything like that, but that doesn't mean that I never do. If I'm feeling like doing it, I'll do it.

And yes, people could just report the player, but that's just a huge complicated system and won't stop more people getting scammed by new scammers. A tick won't ruin anything. And I want to hear back what you meant by having a different coloured name (on youtubers) is discrimination?
    DAMNNN HOMIE, YOU DESTROYED HIM THERE. Got em'

damn you clowned him gg.
    HAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

ur being sarcastic right?
    Thinking about you.

You know vend worlds that we can afford make like somewhere in the 50-100 WL range per day, right? That's not that much if you think about how many videos we produce.
    Youtubers can use their own proceeds to produce videos, although it was their and your choice to become a Youtuber.
    And they should've known that they had to use their proceeds in their way to produce videos.

Making videos doesn't mean that they can or should get the exclusive items of the players.
    I'd also like to ask you about your account with focused eyes, legend dragon, legendary bot accounts. Where did they go?

Did they all disappear, I'd like to recommend you not to come with the empty pretext which is I've given away the account to my friends.

No, not all of the produced videos are based on spending in-game currency, even if they are there are buying-exclusive item videos.
    Adhering to this, you or the Youtubers can re-sell the item and earn back the profits you've earned in the game.

All for one and one for all, we are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

HAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

ur being sarcastic right?
    Why'd I be sarcastic?
    I'm unpredictable like all other humans you nerd.

Youtubers can use their own proceeds to produce videos, although it was their and your choice to become a Youtuber.
    And they should've known that they had to use their proceeds in their way to produce videos.

Making videos doesn't mean that they can or should get the exclusive items of the players.
    I'd also like to ask you about your account with focused eyes, legend dragon, legendary bot accounts. Where did they go?

Did they all disappear, I'd like to recommend you not to come with the empty pretext which is I've given away the account to my friends.

No, not all of the produced videos are based on spending in-game currency, even if they are there are buying-exclusive item videos.
    Adhering to this, you or the Youtubers can re-sell the item and earn back the profits you've earned in the game.
    Come on bro, I'm actually waiting for you to make a valid point. I don't want to look like an a**hole that just tries to invalidate everything you say. But choosing to become a YouTuber and with that accepting the costs of video production has nothing to do with the donation part. Like I said before, it just supports the channel and people are completely free to do so. It's not like we prioritize people that donate us over the regular folks that just watch our videos.

The way you are twisting our words right now makes it seem like we want every penny back we invest in videos. Dude, you don't even want to know how much money my setup, microphone, camera, studio lights and renting an office has costs me. It's not like I make a Patreon every time I invest money in my company and expect to get it back from my ''loyal watchers''.

Like I said, I'd love to agree with you but come on make some valid points...

Come on bro, I'm actually waiting for you to make a valid point. I don't want to look like an a**hole that just tries to invalidate everything you say. But choosing to become a YouTuber and with that accepting the costs of video production has nothing to do with the donation part. Like I said before, it just supports the channel and people are completely free to do so. It's not like we prioritize people that donate us over the regular folks that just watch our videos.

The way you are twisting our words right now makes it seem like we want every penny back we invest in videos. Dude, you don't even want to know how much money my setup, microphone, camera, studio lights and renting an office has costs me. It's not like I make a Patreon every time I invest money in my company and expect to get it back from my ''loyal watchers''.

Like I said, I'd love to agree with you but come on make some valid points...
    All the support the channel needs is a like, and subscription taking any extra is just plain wrong in some cases, but if they were demonetized sure go ahead.

Don't know if I've actually said that in older videos, but as you said ''OLDER''. I'm actually having fun in Growtopia atm, I like to play and just talk with normal people, do some trades, maybe some profiting. I want to enjoy my time playing the game and that's why I usually don't signboards or anything like that, but that doesn't mean that I never do. If I'm feeling like doing it, I'll do it.

And yes, people could just report the player, but that's just a huge complicated system and won't stop more people getting scammed by new scammers. A tick won't ruin anything. And I want to hear back what you meant by having a different colored name on Youtubers is discrimination?
    I am of the sentiment that Youtubers should interact and have fun with the community and that's a part of saying hello to them and taking photos with them.
    You have left the game many times without announcements or just giving up consequently, this means that there's still a likelihood that you can leave the game.

I left my opinion on having a different colored name or a tick,