Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Community Hub & What The Future Plans SHOULD be

Also, this thread is missing its point. We are just arguing right now, that was not why ZStep made this thread. So if you'd like to talk anything out and tell me some legit criticism I'm down, but I don't have the time to keep on arguing with y'all.

you r a pewdiepie wannabe, but far less entertaining copy of him.

no hate, you just have to learn to suck up criticism, you are a content creator after all.. aren't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Teryjakii View Post
    Also, this thread is missing its point. We are just arguing right now, that was not why ZStep made this thread. So if you'd like to talk anything out and tell me some legit criticism I'm down, but I don't have the time to keep on arguing with y'all.
    >gives up cause we had a valid point, and you didn't want to admit that
    > ok
    C++ Programmer, and reverse engineer

Quote Originally Posted by Robloxdddsf0 View Post
    >gives up cause we had a valid point, and you didn't want to admit that
    > ok
    it do be like that 😂

Quote Originally Posted by ZStepXD View Post
    I recently had a conversation with Tery about the community hub, what I saw Nekorei posting about it & why it's all just a bad idea. I'll also give an alternative, good idea.

Involving current content creators in the community hub, they are mostly just your average Growtopia creators, who don't have a lot of actual personality, just flashing their DLS and much else.
    Nothing much we can do about them now. They're there and I think removing them is out of the question. Giving them their own blocks wasn't the worst idea, but what they were supposed to do with them was a bad idea. Being forced to give them away only attracts fake fans who only care about the rare block, which they try to get by joining the giveaway. All the creators really gain is some extra views, which they don't even need, because they're all big creators anyway.

Now, I read some posts and Nekorei mentioned that she wants to put more smaller creators in the Community Hub. Support the smaller creators? Great. But you're not actually. Even if you add these smaller creators to the Community Hub and they get some new subscribers, those new subscribers are also fake fans who try to get that rare block. There might be a few new fans, but that doesn't really matter if the majority are just some people who don't care about you, just your personal item, which you have to give away.

Not 100% sure of everything I wrote about, so uhh don't bully me. Correct me about something if I'm wrong.

Now onto what they can do to fix this. Give the creators something they can keep for themselves, I'm sure this has been suggested before, but how about a different coloured name, a little verification badge next to their name? So their fans don't get scammed by fakes. I, myself have had trouble with this before. My fans have come to me tens of times complaining they got scammed by a fake ZStep. Not much I can do, maybe give them a few WLS, but that scammer still succeeded. I'm pretty sure every creator would be happy with something to seperate them from regular players, so people know you're the real one and their fans don't get scammed or anything.

And don't make creators in the Community hub give away stuff, that's just cruel to them.

Not here to try and get something for myself or anything, just think that it would be more fair towards creators.

(this could technically go to the Suggestions sub-forum, but the Community Hub is also an update )
    Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 101
Size:  64.6 KB
Views: 96
Size:  30.2 KB
Views: 95
Size:  27.9 KB
Views: 97
Size:  30.4 KB
    clowned b zzz

Come on bro, I'm actually waiting for you to make a valid point. I don't want to look like an a**hole that just tries to invalidate everything you say. But choosing to become a YouTuber and with that accepting the costs of video production has nothing to do with the donation part. Like I said before, it just supports the channel and people are completely free to do so. It's not like we prioritize people that donate us over the regular folks that just watch our videos.

The way you are twisting our words right now makes it seem like we want every penny back we invest in videos. Dude, you don't even want to know how much money my setup, microphone, camera, studio lights and renting an office has cost me. It's not like I make a Patreon every time I invest money in my company and expect to get it back from my ''loyal watchers''.

As I said, I'd love to agree with you but come on make some valid points...
    As I've said before, It was your choice to become a Youtuber. I try to empathize and I do it. But spending money on your sumptuous setup is not an excuse to get donations.

You are absolutely true, we all have our own subjective way of thinking. Producing videos shouldn't cost players to donate their in-game currency to make Youtubers produce good content for them.

It's their job to produce videos, that's the logic. The audience shouldn't donate their in-game currency or exclusive items to make sure the continuity of videos. It's not ok to take player's in-game currency for the provide continuance in videos.

I'm completely ok with the ones who are willing to support the channel and donate with their own wishes but writing their names on the boards is a way of making them get forced in an emotional way.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, I would like it to get my items restored after getting hacked. So does everyone else who gets hacked. Once again, wasn't my decision to actually restore the items because I don't have those powers. How can you blame me for a decision I didn't make?
    You were wishing to get your items back and you emailed the support desk to ask if you could get them back, you wanted it and as I said, you got their attraction. You advertised the game, they paid their respects and restored them.

No, not everyone gets their items back, I am now completely sure that you don't know much about the restoring issue. You were the only one to get their items back.
    Join Forumers United, Join now!

All for one and one for all, we are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

Quote Originally Posted by TobyLerasco View Post
    As I've said before, It was your choice to become a Youtuber. I try to empathize and I do it. But spending money on your sumptuous setup is not an excuse to get donations.

You are absolutely true, we all have our own subjective way of thinking. Producing videos shouldn't cost players to donate their in-game currency to make Youtubers produce good content for them.

It's their job to produce videos, that's the logic. The audience shouldn't donate their in-game currency or exclusive items to make sure the continuity of videos. It's not ok to take player's in-game currency for the provide continuance in videos.

I'm completely ok with the ones who are willing to support the channel and donate with their own wishes but writing their names on the boards is a way of making them get forced in an emotional way.

- - - Updated - - -

You were wishing to get your items back and you emailed the support desk to ask if you could get them back, you wanted it and as I said, you got their attraction. You advertised the game, they paid their respects and restored them.

No, not everyone gets their items back, I am now completely sure that you don't know much about the restoring issue. You were the only one to get their items back.
    Wuts ur ign b

Clowned!
    Ah, I still got no answer from ZStep. For the second time, I'd like to ask him what did he do with his in-game currency, exclusive items and mostly his different accounts, which had token items, legendary dragon, legend bot, focused eyes.

I'd recommend him not to come to me with the made-up empty delusive excuse that he gave them away to his or her friends.

- - - Updated - - -

What's your IGN?
    I'll private message you.
    Join Forumers United, Join now!

All for one and one for all, we are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

Please me want be content creator. Me give Wls to every sub no joke no scam.

All jokes aside, at this point might as well do WL giveaways for subs and make crappy content like most do. I just feel like my content isn't recongnized.

IGN: iCreator
    Level: 101
    YouTube Channel: iCreatorGT
    Discord: iCreator#8781
    Veteran Player since Growtopia Beta 2013
    I SEE YOU

just a quick reply to all the messages above....

*insert bruh moment sound effect here*
    Thinking about you.

Quote Originally Posted by ZStepXD View Post
    just a quick reply to all the messages above....

*insert bruh moment sound effect here*
    🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

What you look like^
    IGN: Rovie
    Level: 72

Just an fyi... We added some updates and tweaked the program for the upcoming batch. The program will get more improvements along the way for sure and I am listening to everyone's feedback.

For now, check out the updates here: https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...t-Creators-FAQ

Also, in case y'all forgot what the Community Hub is really for:

The Community Hub is a place where we’ll highlight the very best content made by our players! This is for those who create – and enjoy! – high-quality content of all kinds, whether it’s a cool story world, tricky parkour challenge, YouTube video, or even an Instagram post.