Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Our beloved community manager deserves some more respect

Default Our beloved community manager deserves some more respect

She is working hard all the time, even if that work is not that visible. Often even overtime or on weekends. And all she gets in return is criticism. She has to manage all social medias, pick WOTDs, manage stuff in-game and read/reply on forums. It is very easy to break down when your work is so intense and underappreciated. Show her some love at least on this thread, she deserves it.

Ya you rock @Nekorei!!!
    IGN: ZeppyXD
    Subscribe to my YouTube channel pls:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClH...L-cinVt_9IxgdQ

Lesser Wizard

Totally agree. Shes doing great job

Quote Originally Posted by Vale0203 View Post
    And all she gets in return is criticism.
    wth who would criticise NekoRei and why

guys I'm finally a dragon
    Quote Originally Posted by Deftera View Post
    You're a dragon of the circus lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by BilaltmnOO View Post
    Arrested for being a dragon

#FireAncient founder

Totally agree! And same with devs too! I think mods get little better feedback, at least sometimes, but Nekorei and devs, what they get? Complains and complains and little more complains. Would we love work where everything what we do, gets feedback? I believe, that they really do what ever they just can, to please us and what we give back? Again just Do they really deserve that? Absolutely not! So you, all forumers, open your mouths now and give some positive feedback. They really deserve it and after all, they are humans, they need it. If all what they get is , they will quit this job and find better one, where people appreciate their hard work. Do you want that? What happens to gt if all those wonderful people decides that enough is enough and say goodbye for all what we throw on their necks?

ik, that i have mostly opened my mouth when i have some kind of problem in game, so i am just as person as rest of us are. We think, that mods and devs and Neko just know that we appreciate them, if we wont complain about something. But do they? Don't think so. For some reason, it is easier start to talk, if you have some issue what needs to be fixed than just make thread that thank you, our wonderful mod or dev or community manager. And lets not talk about support team. They get maybe most in this community. And if we really think and try understand what they do, we would say thank you to them too.

And moments, when you think that these peoples just hang out with rich and famous people and have fun, try remember, that they do actual work more than just hang out and have fun. If you see them having fun example 30min after work or before work, what you think happens after that or before that? Do you really think that they just came online to have fun and went off after that? Few days ago we had forum meeting and guess what, our community manager, Neko came there, even when she had too much work to do and no time to sosialize with us. But still, she came there! And what she got from that? feedback again fp. So like i said, what ever they do, they get Idc that she had no time, at least i got nice selfie with her to post in ig lmao

I feel like, most of us just forget that they are humans, they work hard, they have much pressure and we demand, demand, demand and demand stuff They don't say no for us just cause they can. They say no, cause they have no time to make every suggestion true.

and last: PS. Mods, you don't need have perfect answers for us. When we ask stuff, we need just know is it possible to do or is it not. Mostly we don't need to know is some new suggested idea coming super soon or not if it is possible to do. Just tell us straight, if our big ideas are too big to make true. We understand that you aren't gods And no need write books for us. If there is questions where you can just answer yes or no, just do it. No need waste too much time in each reply. Oof and now i'm so sleepy, that better go to sleep
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT

She da best! Keep up the good work!
    🇫🇮 Ephus (GL)

Started in July, 2013. But only recently joined the forums!

"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."
    -
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ephusgrow/?hl

Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    Totally agree! And same with devs too! I think mods get little better feedback, at least sometimes, but Nekorei and devs, what they get? Complains and complains and little more complains. Would we love work where everything what we do, gets feedback? I believe, that they really do what ever they just can, to please us and what we give back? Again just Do they really deserve that? Absolutely not! So you, all forumers, open your mouths now and give some positive feedback. They really deserve it and after all, they are humans, they need it. If all what they get is , they will quit this job and find better one, where people appreciate their hard work. Do you want that? What happens to gt if all those wonderful people decides that enough is enough and say goodbye for all what we throw on their necks?

ik, that i have mostly opened my mouth when i have some kind of problem in game, so i am just as person as rest of us are. We think, that mods and devs and Neko just know that we appreciate them, if we wont complain about something. But do they? Don't think so. For some reason, it is easier start to talk, if you have some issue what needs to be fixed than just make thread that thank you, our wonderful mod or dev or community manager. And lets not talk about support team. They get maybe most in this community. And if we really think and try understand what they do, we would say thank you to them too.

And moments, when you think that these peoples just hang out with rich and famous people and have fun, try remember, that they do actual work more than just hang out and have fun. If you see them having fun example 30min after work or before work, what you think happens after that or before that? Do you really think that they just came online to have fun and went off after that? Few days ago we had forum meeting and guess what, our community manager, Neko came there, even when she had too much work to do and no time to sosialize with us. But still, she came there! And what she got from that? feedback again fp. So like i said, what ever they do, they get Idc that she had no time, at least i got nice selfie with her to post in ig lmao

I feel like, most of us just forget that they are humans, they work hard, they have much pressure and we demand, demand, demand and demand stuff They don't say no for us just cause they can. They say no, cause they have no time to make every suggestion true.

and last: PS. Mods, you don't need have perfect answers for us. When we ask stuff, we need just know is it possible to do or is it not. Mostly we don't need to know is some new suggested idea coming super soon or not if it is possible to do. Just tell us straight, if our big ideas are too big to make true. We understand that you aren't gods And no need write books for us. If there is questions where you can just answer yes or no, just do it. No need waste too much time in each reply. Oof and now i'm so sleepy, that better go to sleep
    Copypasta material right here, thanks.

guys I'm finally a dragon
    Quote Originally Posted by Deftera View Post
    You're a dragon of the circus lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by BilaltmnOO View Post
    Arrested for being a dragon

#FireAncient founder

Whoever criticizes Neko clearly doesn't know what goes into being a community manager. Great job NekoRei!

Haven't noticed that. Really strange.
    Good leadership is a key to success and success is key to good leadership.

IGN: Punchas
    LEVEL: 49
    WORLD: PUNCHASGT
    YT: Puchas Gaming
    Instagram: puchy_gg
    Discord: Paulius#0001

Lesser Wizard

Yes, I agree. Every Ubisoft employer needs more respect. They work so hard on the game to make it a better place even though it might not be visible.

Thanks to Ubistaff, you rock

Thanks for all you do, Nekorei =)
    this is my signature
    i can choose whatever i want to do here
    and you cant stop me

i choose to do nothing

Ottowo: Am I a joke to you?
    IGN: Rovie
    Level: 72

Seth why u sell game .

Beeg mistake

Quote Originally Posted by tatertots View Post
    Ottowo: Am I a joke to you?
    Wait, Ottowo is the mod. Odric is the community manager?
    Join Forumers United, Join now!
    IGN: BEAJ Discord: Toby#4000
    Visit ForumersUnited Today!

Quote Originally Posted by TobyLerasco View Post
    Wait, Ottowo is the mod. Odric is the community manager?
    Wait maybe I did an oopsie

Odric: Am I a joke to you?
    IGN: Rovie
    Level: 72

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by tatertots View Post
    Wait maybe I did an oopsie

Odric: Am I a joke to you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Odric View Post
    Seeing as to how you confused me with Ottowo... Um.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

yes, we should give @NekoRei some love!
    真の幸福を達成.

Who would hate nekorei?

IGN:StarByte
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldsock (IGN) View Post
    There's this thing called life.

I'll hate the person who hates Neko.
    Join the Forumers United discord server!

Helpful Building Tips by Satania

My socials:

Respect to Neko, and all the other devs <3
    If you feel like you got banned without a reason, then contact Growtopia Support, be sure to provide as many details as possible to make it easier for them to understand the issue, so they could help you.