Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 22

Thread: is phoenix wing available to get in this summerfest?

  1. #1
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    356

    Default is phoenix wing available to get in this summerfest?

    title says all thanks

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer myLocation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Where's myLocation?
    Posts
    12,253

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Krystal View Post
    title says all thanks
    no its unobtainable
    and now it's phoenixhair
    ”Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the Secret of Success"

    Instagram:mylocationgt
    Youtube:mylocationgt
    Discord:mylocation#8770



  3. #3
    Administrator Starkos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Abu Dhabi, UAE
    Posts
    645

    Default

    If there aren't 500 of a Phoenix item, they'll be available - so more than the Hair is possible.

    Edit: To be clear, if 500 of a Phoenix item haven't yet been dropped in the game, they'll be available!

  4. #4
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    OR, USA
    Posts
    142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starkos View Post
    If there aren't 500 of a Phoenix item, they'll be available - so more than the Hair is possible.
    Based on this post, are you trying to say that Phoenix Wings or any Phoenix Item(s) are still obtainable if there are less than 500 of them in the game. Sorta confused here. Would you mind clarifying.
    IGN: iPlayfuls
    Level: 125
    Guild: Egg
    Playing Since: March 2015

    Worlds:
    Main World: IPLAYFULS
    Bait Shop: IPLAYBAITS
    Vend World: BASICVENDS
    BFG Service: IPLAYFULSLINK

    I like to volunteer and watch TVB dramas.
    Feel free to contact me!

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    611

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starkos View Post
    If there aren't 500 of a Phoenix item, they'll be available - so more than the Hair is possible.
    so you're saying that if there's lets say 400 wings due to recycling/being used up in legendary quests, there will be 100 more wings available this summerfest?
    ign: bllade (used to be BladeGamer)

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer QueenChloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Off
    Posts
    1,742

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starkos View Post
    If there aren't 500 of a Phoenix item, they'll be available - so more than the Hair is possible.
    This is too confusing rn, people start panic, so can you tell what you mean. Answer yes or no. Will there be new phoenix wings in game?
    And when i shared your earlier reply, one started say that i spread false rumors. Like whaaaaaat? Me? Never. I just try ask what this means. I don't want cause any panic or item value drop. I am not person like that.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE


  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Espoo, Finland
    Posts
    3,289

    Default

    My dream item is p wings, so I hope they drop to 50 60 dls or something

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer Liquify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Penang
    Posts
    5,131

    Default

    and here is where all hell broke loose
    IGN : Liquify


  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer Corrects's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    :^)
    Posts
    3,038

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    This is too confusing rn, people start panic, so can you tell what you mean. Answer yes or no. Will there be new phoenix wings in game?
    And when i shared your earlier reply, one started say that i spread false rumors. Like whaaaaaat? Me? Never. I just try ask what this means. I don't want cause any panic or item value drop. I am not person like that.
    it means, if last year not all 500 phoenix items are not found, you can obtain them alongside the new phoenix item this year. What he's trying to say is if all 500 phoenix wings haven't been unlocked yet, you can still get them from super fireworks, but obviously they're all taken so you cannot get phoenix wings anymore from super fireworks. BUT! You have a chance at getting the phoenix item last year , this year if all 500 aren't found yet

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer GrowPixel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Gliese 581 d
    Posts
    1,263

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post
    My dream item is p wings, so I hope they drop to 50 60 dls or something
    Then davinci is my favorite, one. I hope it drop to 20dls... Phoenix wings should stay at the same price, they shoudln't add new phoenix wings in to the game. Because these stable items create new goals for us. Like you need to earn 100more dls for it. This should be your Goal. But if you get your dream item with 50dls. What will be your goal in game? Currently i have this problem in game. I can get everything i want and developer stopped making expensive items for us... Even if they made it, probably its dropped a lot of and become cheap item...
    Also im trying to direct my self to being builder but again, everysingle new items/block depends to rewards and its make them so rare!
    Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

    My Last Suggestion; Achievement Rewards Update!

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer QueenChloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Off
    Posts
    1,742

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Corrects View Post
    it means, if last year not all 500 phoenix items are not found, you can obtain them alongside the new phoenix item this year. What he's trying to say is if all 500 phoenix wings haven't been unlocked yet, you can still get them from super fireworks, but obviously they're all taken so you cannot get phoenix wings anymore from super fireworks. BUT! You have a chance at getting the phoenix item last year , this year if all 500 aren't found yet
    Yes, that was earlier i know. But thing is, is it really still same, cause we know that they gave draconic wings too in this year even when there was description in wings that only 500 in game. And what happens when p wings are all gone? You really think that we can't do more l wings ever again? I don't think so. They want solve this problem.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE


  12. #12

    Default

    i think they should restore the lost phoenix items from people who got perma banned..

    might jeopardize the prices tho..

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •