Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: is phoenix wing available to get in this summerfest?

Lesser Wizard

Default is phoenix wing available to get in this summerfest?

title says all thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Krystal View Post
    title says all thanks
    no its unobtainable
    and now it's phoenixhair
    ”Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the secret of success.”

Instagram:mylocationgt
    Youtube:mylocationgt
    Discord:mylocation#8770

If there aren't 500 of a Phoenix item, they'll be available - so more than the Hair is possible.

Edit: To be clear, if 500 of a Phoenix item haven't yet been dropped in the game, they'll be available!

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Starkos View Post
    If there aren't 500 of a Phoenix item, they'll be available - so more than the Hair is possible.
    Based on this post, are you trying to say that Phoenix Wings or any Phoenix Item(s) are still obtainable if there are less than 500 of them in the game. Sorta confused here. Would you mind clarifying.
    IGN: iPlayfuls
    Level: 118
    Guild: Queen
    Playing Since: March 2015

Worlds:
    Main World: IPLAYFULS
    Bait Shop: IPLAYTACKLES
    Vend World: BASICVENDS
    BFG Service: IPLAYFULSLINK

I like to volunteer and watch TVB dramas.
    Feel free to contact me!

Master Sorcerer

so you're saying that if there's lets say 400 wings due to recycling/being used up in legendary quests, there will be 100 more wings available this summerfest?
    ign: BladeGamer

This is too confusing rn, people start panic, so can you tell what you mean. Answer yes or no. Will there be new phoenix wings in game?
    And when i shared your earlier reply, one started say that i spread false rumors. Like whaaaaaat? Me? Never. I just try ask what this means. I don't want cause any panic or item value drop. I am not person like that.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT

My dream item is p wings, so I hope they drop to 50 60 dls or something
    🇫🇮 Ephus (GL)

Started in July, 2013. But only recently joined the forums!

"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."
    -
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ephusgrow/?hl

and here is where all hell broke loose
    IGN : Liquify

To be talkin' to you,belladonna

Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    This is too confusing rn, people start panic, so can you tell what you mean. Answer yes or no. Will there be new phoenix wings in game?
    And when i shared your earlier reply, one started say that i spread false rumors. Like whaaaaaat? Me? Never. I just try ask what this means. I don't want cause any panic or item value drop. I am not person like that.
    it means, if last year not all 500 phoenix items are not found, you can obtain them alongside the new phoenix item this year. What he's trying to say is if all 500 phoenix wings haven't been unlocked yet, you can still get them from super fireworks, but obviously they're all taken so you cannot get phoenix wings anymore from super fireworks. BUT! You have a chance at getting the phoenix item last year , this year if all 500 aren't found yet
    If you feel like you got banned without a reason, then contact Growtopia Support, be sure to provide as many details as possible to make it easier for them to understand the issue, so they could help you.

Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post
    My dream item is p wings, so I hope they drop to 50 60 dls or something
    Then davinci is my favorite, one. I hope it drop to 20dls... Phoenix wings should stay at the same price, they shoudln't add new phoenix wings in to the game. Because these stable items create new goals for us. Like you need to earn 100more dls for it. This should be your Goal. But if you get your dream item with 50dls. What will be your goal in game? Currently i have this problem in game. I can get everything i want and developer stopped making expensive items for us... Even if they made it, probably its dropped a lot of and become cheap item...
    Also im trying to direct my self to being builder but again, everysingle new items/block depends to rewards and its make them so rare!
    Goal : Legendary | Level 100 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; GrowPass in GrowTopia!

Quote Originally Posted by Corrects View Post
    it means, if last year not all 500 phoenix items are not found, you can obtain them alongside the new phoenix item this year. What he's trying to say is if all 500 phoenix wings haven't been unlocked yet, you can still get them from super fireworks, but obviously they're all taken so you cannot get phoenix wings anymore from super fireworks. BUT! You have a chance at getting the phoenix item last year , this year if all 500 aren't found yet
    Yes, that was earlier i know. But thing is, is it really still same, cause we know that they gave draconic wings too in this year even when there was description in wings that only 500 in game. And what happens when p wings are all gone? You really think that we can't do more l wings ever again? I don't think so. They want solve this problem.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT

i think they should restore the lost phoenix items from people who got perma banned..

might jeopardize the prices tho..

Do note also guys that not all duped phoenix wings were removed when the dupe glitch occured.
    IGN: PERRIN
    Discord: PERRIN#9243

Quote Originally Posted by Corrects View Post
    Yep, exactly.

Master Sorcerer

Yep, exactly.
    Your first post was really confusing though.

- - - Updated - - -

We all know there aren't 500 of phoenix wings anymore, some were trashed/recycled and some were used on the legendary quest. Other phoenix items were also possibly recycled/trashed too.

So what you mean is that if 500 of them haven't been obtained yet, they can still be obtained. You should have worded it better.

Yep, exactly.
    I almost got excited
    🇫🇮 Ephus (GL)

Started in July, 2013. But only recently joined the forums!

"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."
    -
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ephusgrow/?hl

Quote Originally Posted by Joni2 View Post
    We all know there aren't 500 of phoenix wings anymore, some were trashed/recycled and some were used on the legendary quest. Other phoenix items were also possibly recycled/trashed too.

So what you mean is that if 500 of them haven't been obtained yet, they can still be obtained. You should have worded it better.
    Fair point. I'll edit it to make it clearer!

Edit: To be clear, if 500 of a Phoenix item haven't yet been dropped in the game, they'll be available!
    Actually I'm wandering, why is it always 500? Can't it be 600 or 400 items? Is it always 500 as it's a nice number? Why not 1000 or 250 or 300? It's always 500 of a limited item I guess

Why 500? Is it due to the economy or what?
    Yeeeeeet )))))))))))
    I break chands every day how about u?

Oooooooooiooof

LOL

Growtopia 2018 player
    Lvl 63 and still noob
    Growid: Rimuoi
    Instagram: @maulana.mis_
    Like anime,manga & game
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Rimuoi is Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by 1NB4 View Post
    Rimuoi is Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by ukyokuonji View Post
    yes
    JK hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Jothealpha View Post
    Actually I'm wandering, why is it always 500? Can't it be 600 or 400 items? Is it always 500 as it's a nice number? Why not 1000 or 250 or 300? It's always 500 of a limited item I guess

Why 500? Is it due to the economy or what?
    Ask Seth and Ham, Ubisoft is doing 500 to keep it consistent with the previous phoenix items(?)
    If you feel like you got banned without a reason, then contact Growtopia Support, be sure to provide as many details as possible to make it easier for them to understand the issue, so they could help you.