Thread: ”are you a human?” i have dyscalculia and have big troubles with math.

Lightbulb ”are you a human?” i have dyscalculia and have big troubles with math.

so couple days ago i posted a thread and i said how i get these ”are you human” things.
    i explained how i was very bad at those simple math problems and asked how i can get rid of them.

people were very rude in the replies. they said i am clearly a spammer and i just want to get rid of them so i could spam better. people also told me how i was retarded, mentally impaired, liar and stupid and much more. there were a few supportive people in the replies though and i am super happy about it still.

and then the post just disappeared. idk why.

but you know what? it turned out i have this thing called dyscalculia.
    it means that i have big difficulties with math. it doesnt make me stupid. i just have troubles with counting and just so many other things with numbers.

i just want to say that all people who were mean in the comments: lol why

also i want this to change. i dont think its cool that people have to count things and then get muted for a while if answered wrong when some people actually have troubles with math. also it sucks if im chatting with friends and then this math thing pops up. it takes me usually a minute or to solve the math thing. and being quiet for a minute or two without saying anything is pretty weird.
    i wish i was stronger

Quote Originally Posted by gaysapiens View Post
    so couple days ago i posted a thread and i said how i get these ”are you human” things.
    i explained how i was very bad at those simple math problems and asked how i can get rid of them.

people were very rude in the replies. they said i am clearly a spammer and i just want to get rid of them so i could spam better. people also told me how i was retarded, mentally impaired, liar and stupid and much more. there were a few supportive people in the replies though and i am super happy about it still.

and then the post just disappeared. i dont know why.

but you know what? it turned out i have this thing called dyscalculia.
    it means that i have big difficulties with math. it doesn't make me stupid. i just have troubles with counting and just so many other things with numbers.

i just want to say that all people who were mean in the comments: lol why

also, i want this to change. i dont think it's cool that people have to count things and then get muted for a while if answered wrong when some people actually have troubles with math. also, it sucks if I'm chatting with friends and then this math thing pops up. it takes me usually a minute or to solve the math thing. and being quiet for a minute or two without saying anything is pretty weird.
    Hello Dear Gaysapiens

I did read a lot of the replies on that thread. To be honest i did not expect people to behave in such a bad way. I dont know if you recall it, but i did reply on that thread. I dont remember exactly but it wasn't negative. I dont know what to suggest other than using a calculator on your IPad/iPhone/PC or a calculator in real life. I am sorry to hear about your condition :-/ It can't be easy

- Gustav30103
    -Gulleboi-

YouTube: Gustav30103_gt

Instagram: Gustav30103_gt

About my country: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqrmuaQrdNw

Banned

I'm with you buddy.
    Having Google's ReCaptcha (where you just need to click a checkbox) instead would be better and cooler.
    Last edited by GrowStone; 06-27-2019 at 06:58 PM.

Lesser Wizard

Well, people can be really rude and offensive sometimes...
    IGN : TTTZ
    IG : TTTZ_GT
    Discord : TTTZ#3597

I have your back!
    Join Forumers United, Join now!
    IGN: BEAJ Discord: Toby#4000
    Visit ForumersUnited Today!

i support you, perhaps the devs could add an alternate checking system, like one of the forumers above said, a captcha system, maybe with pictures?
    | IGN: Graxum | Level: 80 |

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Update: I listened to TIMEONI (nice song..)
    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    "Hey we just let all your private data get leaked, sorry about that. Now buy our IAP!"
    Quote Originally Posted by AsteroidSpam View Post
    and yet again growtopians surpass the known limit to collective autism

Quote Originally Posted by FyreX View Post
    i support you, perhaps the devs could add an alternate checking system, like one of the forumers above said, a captcha system, maybe with pictures?
    or just simply add a built-in calculator...

It won't take that long to use it, to calculate the answer...

And spam bots won't be capable of getting any use of it anyway...
    Started from the bottom, now I dug even deeper!

My latest video: A surreal GT video

The perfect game dosen't exi...
    https://i.imgur.com/zIZ2Suw.png

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DavidDoesPBG View Post
    or just simply add a built-in calculator...

It won't take that long to use it, to calculate the answer...

And spam bots won't be capable of getting any use of it anyway...
    Unless they use OCR

Quote Originally Posted by GrowStone View Post
    Unless they use OCR
    I think It'd be easier to just simply make a bot that can calculate the number captcha by itself, rather than use the built-in calculator to do so.
    Started from the bottom, now I dug even deeper!

My latest video: A surreal GT video

The perfect game dosen't exi...
    https://i.imgur.com/zIZ2Suw.png

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DavidDoesPBG View Post
    I think It'd be easier to just simply make a bot that can calculate the number captcha by itself, rather than use the built-in calculator to do so.
    Sorry for the misunderstanding.
    I wanted to prove that having to calculate stuff to prove you're human is useless, since you can use OCR to extract the equation, and use basic programming to calculate the result and type it automatically.

Quote Originally Posted by gustav30103_gt View Post
    Hello Dear Gaysapiens

I did read a lot of the replies on that thread. To be honest i did not expect people to behave in such a bad way. I dont know if you recall it, but i did reply on that thread. I dont remember exactly but it wasn't negative. I dont know what to suggest other than using a calculator on your IPad/iPhone/PC or a calculator in real life. I am sorry to hear about your condition :-/ It can't be easy

- Gustav30103
    Oh look. Another mini-mod.
    GrowID: CoolAkramTV
    World: CATV

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Who are you and where did you come from?
    YouTube: CoolAkramTV (i upload videos there i guess)
    Hold that phone, okay?

but if i used calculator on the same device im playing, id probably disconnect. im playing gt on my phone.
    i wish i was stronger

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CoolAkramTV View Post
    Oh look. Another mini-mod.
    As per odric, you shouldn't be called people minimods

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gaysapiens View Post
    but if i used calculator on the same device im playing, id probably disconnect. im playing gt on my phone.
    Calculators are very cheap, basic ones cost less than 3$

Im preety sure this is in the wrong subforum. Anyways, my math skills are okay(atleast i think it is...)
    IGN - MineDeath
    Been Playing since 2015

A growtopian with funny dreams! .

Twice the pride, double the fall!.
    Instagram:
    Tap me!

Hmm... You live in finland you you say that suddenly you have been at school who knows how many years and just after your post you got diagnose in schools summer vacation? I doubt it. Sure this thing is not fun for those, who actually has it, and it is not fun that people who just aren't good in math, start say that they have disorders, just cause their talent is not math. (sorry if i am wrong in your case, but adds that this happened just now is low. Can you tell your age?) We all have different talents. Most of my friends who can write great stories, aren't good at math and me, who are good at math, can't get even a short nice story done. I'm actually worst writer what there can be. There is absolutely 0 reasons to be shamed, if your one talent is not math! Math skills doesn't show how smart or dumb you are. We are humans, all are different! I hate how people try say that math people are somehow better persons than no math people. That is huge lie. All depends what is your talent.

I can calculate, but i can't write or draw. If i try do even stickman it is ugly. Actually worst in drawing. Does this make me bad person or dumb? Nope. And let me tell, me, who has always got almost best points in math test, almost failed in human test today! Yes, i can't focus things and there was 247+22 and guess what, i wrote first 368. How that is even possible?! Me? Rlly?! But yes, even i have problems in 3 numbers calculations, cause i can't focus. And no, that doesn't mean that i'm dumb.

But as you see, even adult can make mistake in this. I can calculate in paper, but when i can't write calculations down, then i am screwed, for real. But well, same time i need say, i don't know how to solve spammer test in any other way so i can't say that they need remove this. Maybe there should be calculator like others say.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT

Asked them to adjust it.. Idk if they would use the idea...

https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...65#post4029865
    My shots find their marks

The ghost watches.