Thread: What Name Iten The Jully Iotm:sweatdrop:

Default What Name Iten The Jully Iotm:sweatdrop:

Where did you get such information, the IOTM is not released yet.

If you got this fake information from super broadcasts, it's just a trick to scam players. Do not believe, no moderators or developers don't share the name of the IOTM before it gets released.
    Join Forumers United, Join now!

All for one and one for all, we are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

Quote Originally Posted by FaizRn View Post
    this
    |
    v

Quote Originally Posted by TobyLerasco View Post

If you got this fake information from super broadcasts, it's just a trick to scam players. Do not believe, no moderators or developers don't share the name of the IOTM before it gets released.
    also if you want to guess just check the previews. It appears to be some sort of bat cape

here's the link: https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...15#post4029515

It looks really cool because it's a cape that actually takes up space and has animation instead of just staying in one place behind you if that makes sense, but I'm expecting to be disappointed by four color rng again
    pfp drawn by memo4ever

IGN: rrix

[❌]Level: 64/125
    [❌]Dls: 40/100
    [❌]Gems: 712k/1m
    [✔️]Dirt: 1/1

I am the memelord

End goal: Try out every part of gt

Quote Originally Posted by rrix View Post
    It looks really cool because it's a cape that actually takes up space and has animation instead of just staying in one place behind you if that makes sense, but I'm expecting to be disappointed by four-color rng again
    I hope so as well but, I'm ok with four-color rng. I actually think they should stop four-color for now, we all bored with it.
    Not only am I, but the community is sick of the same four-color stuff all over again.

If neither of them, they better release it with different colors such as; Olive, Navy, Black, Yellow, Dark Green, Lime.

Not only for IOTMS, but it'd be great if they release stuff in very eccentric colors. I'd like to buy all of them, but it'd be unusual.
    Join Forumers United, Join now!

All for one and one for all, we are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

I hope so as well but, I'm ok with four-color rng. I actually think they should stop four-color for now, we all bored with it.
    Not only am I, but the community is sick of the same four-color stuff all over again.

If neither of them, they better release it with different colors such as; Olive, Navy, Black, Yellow, Dark Green, Lime.

Not only for IOTMS, but it'd be great if they release stuff in very eccentric colors. I'd like to buy all of them, but it'd be unusual.
    Eh I'm okay with four colors and giving us choices but I don't think I like how the color chances drastically differ. I'd be fine with if they had around 20 wl differences with the same chances because people liked certain colors more but to make one of them super rare for no reason with no other specialties and have them differ dl+ ranges imo is just absurd
    pfp drawn by memo4ever

IGN: rrix

[❌]Level: 64/125
    [❌]Dls: 40/100
    [❌]Gems: 712k/1m
    [✔️]Dirt: 1/1

I am the memelord

End goal: Try out every part of gt

. .
    🇮🇩Rimuoi

Play Growtopia Since August 2018 (actually 2016 but only 1month)

Instagram: @Rimuoi._

Signature copied from ephus

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by FaizRn View Post
    They are just pasting fake things and fake broadcats. If a superboradcast ever goes up in a bubble its a fake one.