Thread: Translations!

Default Translations!

Here's a suggestion coming from @Omriko280 on Instagram..

The rules should be translated to other languages that lots of players speak in. I myself have heard people complain about not knowing something was illegal because they can't clearly understand the rules because of a language barrier. I don't think it would be as hard to find some people to translate the rules to different languages, like, but not limited to - Indonesian, Finnish, Korean, Turkish, Estonian, Lithuanian, Latvian etc.

These could show up when you first log on (or do /rules) based on what language your phone has, just like the flags besides our names. This would help clear a lot of confusion for lots of players who blindly accept the rules and then blame that on others.

As said, all credits to this idea go to Omriko!
    Ingame name - OldGertie

Instagram - @OldGertie

Discord - OldGertie#3133

Youtube - OldGertie Gaming

I like that because when I first played I didn't know what was in the rules

Don't forget join secret santa 2019 here:
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ret-Santa-2019
    Probably u can't click this!

Instagram: Rimuoi._
    Discord: * Pitouu *#1725

Squire

I'm stuck between agree and disagree.
    I agree because that would make things easier, so that all growtopians obey the rules.
    But I think that would be hard to do, because there are too many people in every countries playing GT, and besides English is an international language, so that should be understandable enough.

As for the people complaining they don't know something is illegal because they can't understand the rules, maybe they're just faking and claiming they don't understand to prevent them from being banned?

The problem is not that people are going to lie about not knowing the rules, the fact that people were telling they didnt know about the rules would disappear now because you just cant miss the new rules in your own language, that way if a scammer wants to pull this fact, he wont be able to because it would be clear hes lying and it will make the mod's job easier

Also i thought it could also be a command to access the special rules in languages for example /RulesIndo - Rules in indonesian /RulesTurk - Rules in Turkish

Josh008GT, hope you understand me better now

Kairos said it’s already been discussed, however, they’re steering towards not doing it, because it’d seem like a bias to the languages that have rules in language, to ones that don’t.

IGN: akaperkins
    Discord: perkins#6752
    Getting my first carnival ring in the September Carnival, hopefully it’s not Ring of Smithing lol
    I’m way more active in the game than I am on the forums.

No one read rules every time when he log on, so rules should be added on world START because players can choose their language from there. This is not a bad idea because I see new players abusing rules all day long. In main world of my country a lot of new players are asking if you want to play drop, they think it’s a game. Most of players which are new found Growtopia on Youtube and they watched to a fail scam video atleast once. So, Devs have to punish those Youtubers who make videos like that.

Quote Originally Posted by OldGertie View Post

The rules should be translated to other languages that lots of players speak in. I myself have heard people complain about not knowing something was illegal because they can't clearly understand the rules because of a language barrier. I don't think it would be as hard to find some people to translate the rules to different languages, like, but not limited to - Indonesian, Finnish, Korean, Turkish, Estonian, Lithuanian, Latvian etc.

These could show up when you first log on (or do /rules) based on what language your phone has, just like the flags besides our names. This would help clear a lot of confusion for lots of players who blindly accept the rules and then blame that on others.

I feel like they should make a start world filled with growtopia rules with doors leading to diffrent translated versions of the world. Just like the diffrent languages for start and stopdontdrop worlds that we currently have. Players can help create the translated rule worlds aswell.
    IGN - MineDeath
    If Anything is possible, then it's possible for it to be impossible for anything to be possible! .
    Instagram:
    Instagram Link!
    Discord:
    Discord Link!

Quote Originally Posted by XDEATHBOSSX View Post
    I feel like they should make a start world filled with growtopia rules with doors leading to diffrent translated versions of the world. Just like the diffrent languages for start and stopdontdrop worlds that we currently have. Players can help create the translated rule worlds aswell.
    If you’ll read #6.....

Quote Originally Posted by IMPARATUL View Post
    No one read rules every time when he log on, so rules should be added on world START because players can choose their language from there. This is not a bad idea because I see new players abusing rules all day long. In main world of my country a lot of new players are asking if you want to play drop, they think it’s a game. Most of players which are new found Growtopia on Youtube and they watched to a fail scam video atleast once. So, Devs have to punish those Youtubers who make videos like that.
    the problem is not the fact people are not gonna check it, that way people cannot claim "I didn't know it's illegal" or "I saw other people doing it so il do it too" it might also be put into the game news

Nice idea!
    Join Forumers United, Join now!

All for one and one for all, we are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

Quote Originally Posted by OldGertie View Post

Good Idea, but maybe it's hard to do since theres so many language.
    IGN : PhoenixRz
    Level : 95/125
    Instagram : phoenixrz.gt

"Be grateful with whatever you had."

Yes one in indo, so the Indonesians will understand that scamming is bad.

Quote Originally Posted by TobyLerasco View Post
    Nice idea!
    Thank You So Much :3

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixR View Post
    Good Idea, but maybe it's hard to do since theres so many language.
    Starting with some of the main languages, Like Indo, it doesnt need to have the indonesian letters, it could also just have the words wrote like how they sound and that would be much easier to achieve

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TobyLerasco View Post
    Nice idea!
    Thank you

If that would be a thing, I could be willing to translate the rules
    this is my signature
    i can choose whatever i want to do here
    and you cant stop me

i choose to do nothing

Quote Originally Posted by GT_PIJUS View Post
    If that would be a thing, I could be willing to translate the rules
    Im pretty sure if they will listen to this idea and try to make it work they will get some translators to do it