Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Growtopia Is Slowly Dying [Events, Revamps, Addition of Blocks and Items are useless]

Have anyone thought that maybe players doesn't like parkour anymore? So what ever devs would try to do about this, they can't force us to like parkours or like story worlds. We want be more with people than jump alone in parkour or read alone some story. That's why they aren't popular.

Problem why farmable prices drop all the tiem is autofarmers and bfgs. We can't stop them all so we need new way to get rid of seeds. Especially farmable seeds. There is overproduction and if we won't destroy seeds, then where all those goes? Nowhere. That's why prices drop.

My suggestion is make seed sacrificing event with insane rarity amount demand. Just like we have growch, but growch takes blocks and it wont eat enough to get goblin. We need new event, where we have something like growch and he eats just seeds. He wants at least 1 000 000 rarity worth of seeds before he gives anything too good. Lower steps can give some items, but really cool items need super high rarity. Then all we pros waste all our farmables to get this rare, new and cool item. It can be only like big wings, maybe 3 different big wings and every 1m rarity let us pick one of those 3 wings. It also remember last years donations so noobs can deliver seeds for him few years to get best item, if they want.

If this is not good suggestion, then make some better, but make sure, it require extremely high amount of good rarity seeds. We need get rid of overproduction seeds!!!!!!

Oh, i calculated that 1m rarity worth of chand is only 12k+ seed, so it should be much higher. Maybe 3m or even 5m. Pros can easily product in bfg in 1 month those 12k seeds, so yeah, it need be much higher. One week event should cover whole year. Hmm.. Or we have this event 2 times per year.

ps. do not cry cause this event suggestion is for farmers only. Yes it is, cause seed price problems is only farmers problem. If trd profiters have their own problem, make your own suggestion how to solve it. It doesn't affect me in anyway so i don't have solutions for you.
    Last edited by QueenChloe; 06-28-2019 at 03:33 PM.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT

Tenebrous clouds loomed in the sky of Growtopia and seemed to grow darker and darker day by day as the storm moved into the inner sides of the Growtopia.

The old developers always tried to keep an equipoise between players, that's one of the reasons why the game was successful.
    There's no equality and equipoise between players, it's one of the reasons why players are arrantly leaving the game.

From another angle, the game is not actually dying. But, nothing is mortal a day will come and the game will die.
    The situation can be ameliorated by the actions and moves which will be taken in the near future.

It is my belief that the issues happening nowadays are just the commencement.
    There is no such innovation or novelty in the game, this is because of how poorly the game is coded. There needs to be updates which will gather the community, such as a game-changing updates.

Players have been cumbrously and heavily suggesting big updates and better items. It's my belief that one thing will be able to change the community, and it's adding such game-changing updates, by this I don't mean adding new items.

What I mean is an update which will gather up the community and make everyone have fun.

Making such new system updates can be an enduring nightmare, I believe that they don't want another game-breaking issue.
    I have blandished about Growtokens many times, I don't think I will do it again.
    Join Forumers United, Join now!
    IGN: BEAJ Discord: Toby#4000
    Visit ForumersUnited Today!

Very interesting thread. However, do note that we are slowly revamping a lot of our features in the game plus fixing some. Some of the changes will be released soon or later while others will be out during PAW.

However, we may have missed some interesting suggestions so I will be keeping an eye on this thread for some interesting revamp inputs that we can implement.

Quote Originally Posted by BverX View Post
    System/Management
    The game must apply some changes in order to break the outrage since the Magplants and Rayman official release.

Few points to mention, we the community and also the Ubisoft team should come up with a better plan/idea in order to break this chaos.
    Instead adding new events, revamping old packs, or adding new blocks and items. We should come up first on how to divert everyone including me doing profit or business.

We consider Growtokens as a diversion during the year 2013 up to 2016. Players tend to build parkours, pixel art, minigames, and song composition for the public. But we know it's exploited and unfortunately I started to lose hope for mankind.

As long as we cannot suggest on how to attract them again into building and creating amazing contents thru their world, we should stop suggesting creating more events and revamping these packs.

Every single Growtopian is into profitting, unless they are an oldie or a forumer who just go visit random worlds.

Now, imagine the gems they hoard for each pack and to be specific the Summer packs. Imagine how it caused deflation for each pack not only the summer packs but for every event that will occur. What's the use of hyping us on Harvest Fest when we know the farmables are going to drop also? The economy is no longer stable at this point, someone should stop this before it's too late.

Maybe you are wondering what's my point doing this? Maybe you are trying to think that dropping prices are good since Newbies can afford them.

To sort that out, it will break the economy even more and this will be the end game for Growtopia. Imagine all players just selling it for 200/1 each of the item because the supplies are completely up but the demand are low because all of them are holding it, what a waste right?

Why adding events, revamps, and adding items are useless?

It's totally useless, new events are too expensive when introduced Profitters and Price Manipulators tend to raise the prices so they can obtain the new item and sell it for a high price. Later on, the price will drop because they are losing interest using it because it's not that exciting. Once again, the event will die and the Developers need to come up again with a new event, resulting more addition of blocks, wallpapers, and items. But half of the introduced blocks are still not on play and it's not decreasing. But instead, it's rising in a crazier amount.

Vice versa for the limited item and such, I do no longer want to maximize what i'm trying to say but all I want to advice everyone is we should do something alternative about those Growtokens. Or atleast, we should come up with a new system or way to attract them showing their creativity for a long period of time and not only for a short time.

Parkours are dead, pixel art, and song worlds. You'll see them rarely building above mentioned creativity but people doesn't have interest to try or visit it.
    That's why ubisoft should hire a mod that is good in economics lol

Lesser Wizard

petition for growtopia to get a sponsorship
    hi im snow how you doin?

They should add another untradeable item like zeus that uses balance mooncakes so that the price of balance mooncakes won't actually go down like summer packs.
    bored.
    80% to quit

Need add in my suggestion that in seed sacrificing event, we should sacri only farmable seeds. So whatever this place is, where we sacrifice our farmables, this place accept only farmable seeds, not any rsp or ssp. Idea is stop overproduction. And what else we should have, is new items in growch, so all old players with goblin would start donate items for growch again. And all prizes what these dudes give, should be untradeable. Idea is not make profit, idea is that it keeps farmable prizes stable. Sure first sacri event would rise all farmables high, cause no one is prepared and we want new items, but after one event, all start prepare for this, just like we start prepare for harvest fest in winter. So in longer run, this would only make farmable price stable. And every now and then, devs just add new prizes what we get so we continue sacri our seeds over and over again, forever.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JianthePro View Post
    They should add another untradeable item like zeus that uses balance mooncakes so that the price of balance mooncakes won't actually go down like summer packs.
    this is great idea too!
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT

Quote Originally Posted by JianthePro View Post
    you clearly don't understand how things work

balance mooncakes will remain the same price as long as there are new items being added which requires to be created with it,Zeus isn't keeping the price to stay at where it is
    IGN : Liquify

To be talkin' to you,belladonna

Quote Originally Posted by Liquify View Post
    you clearly don't understand how things work

balance mooncakes will remain the same price as long as there are new items being added which requires to be created with it,Zeus isn't keeping the price to stay at where it is
    Actually, the one you quoted was correct. Despite of the rare drop, Zeus from 2014 was also the main reason why Balance mooncakes are expensive during its first release together with the autumn wings. To maintain it's price during 2015, the Floating leaf was added.

That quoted text clearly understand what's happening, UbiTeam must add an item that requires a balance mooncake so the economy won't drop also on Harvest fest.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    This is also a great idea to reduce the amount of seeds they're massing from BFG worlds. This could balance the farm economy, it would be great if this will be implemented.
    Connecting Virtually Destroys Reality

Make Sure To Visit Our World

Password: GROWTOPIA

I only believed in the old Growtoken system. It’s what kept everyone playing the game Everyday and building entertainment worlds despite the slow updates. If Ubisoft manages to come up with something similar to the old Growtoken System, I think it’ll be a big game changer.

Lesser Knight

I dont think the game is dying its actually going global now.
    And I think the cause of people trying to profit is because of the word PRO and NOOB its like real life people dont enjoy being called POOR so they try hard to make money to become RICH. So Im thinking what GT should do is try to decrease the amount of people calling others NOOB. Plus Growtopia has changed right? If the people stopped building worlds when the Growtoken System has change then that means people back then build worlds just to profit with Gtokens plus rare name world owners can easily abuse this like putting 5 world links first before you can actually go in the world...

Definitely we need old token system back with new token called Worldtoken, read more please: https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...d-Token-System
    Goal : Legendary | Level 100 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; GrowPass in GrowTopia!

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by TobyLerasco View Post
    Tenebrous clouds loomed in the sky of Growtopia and seemed to grow darker and darker day by day as the storm moved into the inner sides of the Growtopia.

The old developers always tried to keep an equipoise between players, that's one of the reasons why the game was successful.
    There's no equality and equipoise between players, it's one of the reasons why players are arrantly leaving the game.

From another angle, the game is not actually dying. But, nothing is mortal a day will come and the game will die.
    The situation can be ameliorated by the actions and moves which will be taken in the near future.

It is my belief that the issues happening nowadays are just the commencement.
    There is no such innovation or novelty in the game, this is because of how poorly the game is coded. There needs to be updates which will gather the community, such as a game-changing updates.

Players have been cumbrously and heavily suggesting big updates and better items. It's my belief that one thing will be able to change the community, and it's adding such game-changing updates, by this I don't mean adding new items.

What I mean is an update which will gather up the community and make everyone have fun.

Making such new system updates can be an enduring nightmare, I believe that they don't want another game-breaking issue.
    I have blandished about Growtokens many times, I don't think I will do it again.
    nice thesaurus you got there
    This space is empty, just like the space in my skull.

Hitting this one on top again.

Quote Originally Posted by ROOTbeerr View Post
    nice thesaurus you got there
    Thank you dude, I'm still trying to develop. Also, sorry for my mistakes.
    Join Forumers United, Join now!
    IGN: BEAJ Discord: Toby#4000
    Visit ForumersUnited Today!

My friend came back to play growtopia for one day. All I did was flex my items at her and told her to go back playing Minecraft.

Well, you can say that's one way of sharing gaming experiences.
    Slightly above average in human intellect

I saw you're from the Philippines too, you're a typical crybaby from our country, such a disgrace.

Few points to mention, we the community and also the Ubisoft team should come up with a better plan/idea in order to break this chaos.
    If you have something in your mind that will help instead of ranting, go to the suggestion box and put it all out.

Instead adding new events, revamping old packs, or adding new blocks and items. We should come up first on how to divert everyone including me doing profit or business.
    This is where your problem is, you only want profit in the game and you also want everybody to be like you -- do business.

As long as we cannot suggest on how to attract them again into building and creating amazing contents thru their world, we should stop suggesting creating more events and revamping these packs.
    Too vague, no beef.

Every single Growtopian is into profitting, unless they are an oldie or a forumer who just go visit random worlds.
    FALSE!

What's the use of hyping us on Harvest Fest when we know the farmables are going to drop also
    A lot of people love harvest fest because of Balance Mooncakes, don't make it sound like Ubisoft is hyping it, the community does.

The economy is no longer stable at this point, someone should stop this before it's too late.
    "uNsT4Bl3 3c0nomY" Quit spouting nonsense, at least elaborate what you mean by this. The farmables market is the same a year ago, it rises little by little when it is in demand.

To sort that out, it will break the economy even more and this will be the end game for Growtopia
    "br3aK tH3 3c0nomY" WHAT?! "3nD G4m3 for GT" Farmables dropping will end Growtopia?????????

Imagine all players just selling it for 200/1 each of the item because the supplies are completely up but the demand are low because all of them are holding it, what a waste right?
    You got the point there, IMAGINE! This thread is just the product of your pointless imagination. People will not be so dumb to sell chandeliers for 200/wl because recycling it will give you more profit.

Vice versa for the limited item and such, I do no longer want to maximize what i'm trying to say but all I want to advice everyone is we should do something alternative about those Growtokens.
    Sheesh, you went on a whole lot of rabbit trail just to say you want alternatives for Growtokens.

Or atleast, we should come up with a new system or way to attract them showing their creativity for a long period of time and not only for a short time.
    Instead of ranting, go to the suggestion box and suggest something. Don't tell us to come up with something, if we thought of something we will go to the suggestion box.

Parkours are dead, pixel art, and song worlds. You'll see them rarely building above mentioned creativity but people doesn't have interest to try or visit it.
    They aren't dead, it's just not everyone likes it. If you want to revive it, why not build some then show it to us?
    IGN: Eutimio

Discord: Eutimio#0415

Instagram: @Eutimio_GT

My BFG Laser Grid 1st Harvest Official Data
    Click "here" for more info

Quote Originally Posted by Eutimio View Post
    I saw you're from the Philippines too, you're a typical crybaby from our country, such a disgrace.

How am I a disgrace to my country, aist.

Anyway, if you are not getting the points you don't have the rights to call me a crybaby.

The title itself will call everyone's attention resulting giving their sides and not an INSULT.

Also, there must be an end to a falling economy. Imagine the amount of farmers compared to builders?

Simply the topic here is "If there are too many farmers, who are going to consume it?"

What i'm trying to impose here is balancing the economy, because social games depends on the economy itself. The game will experience a downfall once players lose interest on their high peek moment because the cycle is just the same.

Default Growtoken

Growtokens can be considered as non-profit way back time, it served as a diversion to farmers.

Now, we need a long term solution rather than short term solution for those farmers. Simply, alternative of those Growtoken system.