Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 26

Thread: Lwiz disappeared???

  1. #1
    Lesser Wizard RoyalTeddy GT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    297

    Question Lwiz disappeared???

    The time is at June 28th around GT time 1.00-1.30. My wizard at ASSAILWIZ got scammed by an unknown method which I've NEVER EVAR seen before in over 3k hours of gaming time on Growtopia. It was a type of hack through portals but still, I've tested the security with 3 hackers found in SEEDDIARY before making the wizard, and it's impossible to get pass it. The portals I've setup is different than other Wiz seller's portal test. It is way more secured and deeper. (I won't tell the structure but the buyers would know how complicated it is). I need an answer @developers. I didn't get scammed by trusting anyone's proof or trusting any friends. I got scammed by a professional hacker which me or my friend never seen in our life before. It was less than 20 seconds, so it's impossible to complete the quest from step 1-20 under such tense time and supervision of admins and owner.

    Note: 5 people has been scammed Wiz in a month for now. One of them suspect the scammer to be as the same as the one who scammed him, that's why I'm not directly giving up now, that's also why I posted this thread to get a moderator's attention.

    Best regards,
    Assail
    IGN - Assail
    Level - Unknown
    Role In GT - Investor and Marketer
    Played since February 2013.

    Check out my new project to sponsor WOTD creators!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...to-build-WOTDs

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer QueenChloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Off
    Posts
    1,328

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalTeddy GT View Post
    The time is at June 28th around GT time 1.00-1.30. My wizard at ASSAILWIZ got scammed by an unknown method which I've NEVER EVAR seen before in over 3k hours of gaming time on Growtopia. It was a type of hack through portals but still, I've tested the security with 3 hackers found in SEEDDIARY before making the wizard, and it's impossible to get pass it. The portals I've setup is different than other Wiz seller's portal test. It is way more secured and deeper. (I won't tell the structure but the buyers would know how complicated it is). I need an answer @developers. I didn't get scammed by trusting anyone's proof or trusting any friends. I got scammed by a professional hacker which me or my friend never seen in our life before. It was less than 20 seconds, so it's impossible to complete the quest from step 1-20 under such tense time and supervision of admins and owner.

    Note: 5 people has been scammed Wiz in a month for now. One of them suspect the scammer to be as the same as the one who scammed him, that's why I'm not directly giving up now, that's also why I posted this thread to get a moderator's attention.

    Best regards,
    Assail
    You say hackers tested it and then you are amazed that hacker scammed it... Maybe those hackers lied to you and you just got scammed.

    Do you understand that selling steps is actually most stupid move what you can do. Need ask, why you need wls so desperately that you actually are ready to risk more wls in process? You can't get wiz back, cause you made this decision, you chose to do this and take risk, when you actually knew that risk is high. Do not ever trust on hackers. They come help you and they make you to believe that they are helpers for just you, but for real, they just make sure that they can scam you. You gave best opportunity to them. Do not think that you were smart and had bulletproof safe system. You did not have as we see. You made big mistake and now you pay the price, sadly. Hope others will learn from your story so these scams can finally end.

    Do not sell steps!!!
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE


  3. #3
    Lesser Wizard RoyalTeddy GT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    297

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    You say hackers tested it and then you are amazed that hacker scammed it... Maybe those hackers lied to you and you just got scammed.

    Do you understand that selling steps is actually most stupid move what you can do. Need ask, why you need wls so desperately that you actually are ready to risk more wls in process? You can't get wiz back, cause you made this decision, you chose to do this and take risk, when you actually knew that risk is high. Do not ever trust on hackers. They come help you and they make you to believe that they are helpers for just you, but for real, they just make sure that they can scam you. You gave best opportunity to them. Do not think that you were smart and had bulletproof safe system. You did not have as we see. You made big mistake and now you pay the price, sadly. Hope others will learn from your story so these scams can finally end.

    Do not sell steps!!!
    No. The hackers which I've found are random and they tested it out together, after that, I even asked a friend of mine in 2015 (also hacker) to test it, he was one of my supplier back then. Yes, I do admit being scammed is my fault but I won't at this situation. The other sellers got scammed by trusting, fake images and other stuff, which is their own responsibility. If I got scammed by selling steps and not start (yes, the hacker bought start, which you only get to choose the quest) I wouldn't waste my time to post this. I got scammed by a hacker which hacked the system and met the impossible to hack through those 36 portals which is linked to 3 world's. It is the GAME FAILURE which caused my loss, and not myself. Please check this case up, we have already 5 victims in a month, currently one saying that they got scammed due to similar situation.
    IGN - Assail
    Level - Unknown
    Role In GT - Investor and Marketer
    Played since February 2013.

    Check out my new project to sponsor WOTD creators!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...to-build-WOTDs

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer QueenChloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Off
    Posts
    1,328

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalTeddy GT View Post
    No. The hackers which I've found are random and they tested it out together, after that, I even asked a friend of mine in 2015 (also hacker) to test it, he was one of my supplier back then. Yes, I do admit being scammed is my fault but I won't at this situation. The other sellers got scammed by trusting, fake images and other stuff, which is their own responsibility. If I got scammed by selling steps and not start (yes, the hacker bought start, which you only get to choose the quest) I wouldn't waste my time to post this. I got scammed by a hacker which hacked the system and met the impossible to hack through those 36 portals which is linked to 3 world's. It is the GAME FAILURE which caused my loss, and not myself. Please check this case up, we have already 5 victims in a month, currently one saying that they got scammed due to similar situation.
    Everyone says do not sell steps, and you still did. Why? You took stupid risk and sadly now you pay from that. Worth it? I think no. I wouldn't never ever sell steps, no way that i would take so stupid risk to earn few extra wls, while i know that risk lose my over 100dl wizard is high. So why on earth you thought that you are smarter than hackers with all their tricks? If you would just ask from me, should i sell steps if i do this and this, i would tell not to do it. So yes, this is sadly your mistake and you now pay the price. In many scams i feel deep empathy, but with l wiz and step selling, i know that seller isn't thinking clearly, cause he/she wants just wls and then he/she takes unnecessary risk and get scammed. We others knew before, that you will get scammed and we can't just understand why you thought that you wont get scammed.

    Maybe next time when you get wiz you decide not to sell steps...
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE


  5. #5
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    464

    Default

    there is a hack where u keep getting "too far away" message to prevent entering the portal, tho its possible with shitty internet too

  6. #6
    Lesser Wizard RoyalTeddy GT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    297

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sipsipsi69 View Post
    there is a hack where u keep getting "too far away" message to prevent entering the portal, tho its possible with shitty internet too
    Okay, I'll reveal some of the portal trick so other formers won't say "oh yes, OP is dumb". The last portal in the main world is linked to another world while the others are linked to legendarymountain. If the buyer has started a quest, he/she would directly go into the legendarymountain portal, but if he doesn't, he passes the first level. The portal that is linked to another world would determine if he/she uses hack or not. If the hack is enabled, he/she couldn't go in the portal, informing that the buyer is trying to scam me. If the buyer goes in the portal linked to another world, there's more steps and levels which the buyer has to pass, so it's literally impossible to pass through it. If a moderator wants to know what other procedures are in the other two worlds, do PM me to reply you. I won't reveal the levels in the other two worlds, but you could always PM me to know if you are selling steps too (Don't really recommend now since we are still suspecting that the scammers is the same person).
    IGN - Assail
    Level - Unknown
    Role In GT - Investor and Marketer
    Played since February 2013.

    Check out my new project to sponsor WOTD creators!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...to-build-WOTDs

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer Judavid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    MACS0647-JD
    Posts
    956

    Default

    About time Ubisoft stoped the whole selling l quests anyway it’s pointless.

    To the problem you sure your id in the last portal to the wiz was good enough not to guess?
    Maybe someone just guessed and boom completed quests.
    IGN - Jud
    Main world - LR

    Goal -
    Title - 07%/100%

  8. #8
    Lesser Wizard RoyalTeddy GT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    297

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Judavid View Post
    About time Ubisoft stoped the whole selling l quests anyway it’s pointless.

    To the problem you sure your id in the last portal to the wiz was good enough not to guess?
    Maybe someone just guessed and boom completed quests.
    I've played Growtopia for 6 years and over 3,000 hours, Yes, I'm pretty sure that the ID is very hard to guess. If the hacker could try letter by letter, they would've used few months to guess it out.
    IGN - Assail
    Level - Unknown
    Role In GT - Investor and Marketer
    Played since February 2013.

    Check out my new project to sponsor WOTD creators!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...to-build-WOTDs

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer Punchas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Lithuania
    Posts
    851

    Default

    Well you took the risk so there's pretty much nothing anyone can do. You always gotta be careful when it comes to such things.
    Good leadership is a key to success and success is key to good leadership.

    IGN: Punchas
    LEVEL: 61
    WORLD: PUNCHASGT
    YT: Puchas Gaming
    Instagram: puchy_gg
    Discord: Paulius#0001

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    4,823

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalTeddy GT View Post
    Okay, I'll reveal some of the portal trick so other formers won't say "oh yes, OP is dumb". The last portal in the main world is linked to another world while the others are linked to legendarymountain. If the buyer has started a quest, he/she would directly go into the legendarymountain portal, but if he doesn't, he passes the first level. The portal that is linked to another world would determine if he/she uses hack or not. If the hack is enabled, he/she couldn't go in the portal, informing that the buyer is trying to scam me. If the buyer goes in the portal linked to another world, there's more steps and levels which the buyer has to pass, so it's literally impossible to pass through it. If a moderator wants to know what other procedures are in the other two worlds, do PM me to reply you. I won't reveal the levels in the other two worlds, but you could always PM me to know if you are selling steps too (Don't really recommend now since we are still suspecting that the scammers is the same person).
    The scammer could have bought a step from you before to figure how your system works. If you wanted to be almost 100% secure, you should change the order of the doors for each buyer, either by changing the IDs manually or with a gauntlet of elements.

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer QueenChloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Off
    Posts
    1,328

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalTeddy GT View Post
    I've played Growtopia for 6 years and over 3,000 hours, Yes, I'm pretty sure that the ID is very hard to guess. If the hacker could try letter by letter, they would've used few months to guess it out.
    How about all talk about door id hacks? Don't know are they real or not but somehow my friend once lost 10k htb blocks what were dropped in storage and no admins+not losing anything else like mags, so he didn't get hacked. But, idk did he have strong id or not

    You should share whole thing in tube and show, how even best possible safety method failed. Warn others so they all just stop selling steps. You have power to show that there is no safe way to sell steps so share it. Do not teach sellers that yeah this is good safety thing, cause it is not, teach all avoid another scam.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE


  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer Judavid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    MACS0647-JD
    Posts
    956

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalTeddy GT View Post
    I've played Growtopia for 6 years and over 3,000 hours, Yes, I'm pretty sure that the ID is very hard to guess. If the hacker could try letter by letter, they would've used few months to guess it out.
    That’s a ton of combinations A to Z and 0-9 only using a password 5 characters is 1365 and a hard id would be more then 5 so a ton more.
    I know there are programs that enter and enter.
    Maybe they should block ids if wrong after 3 tries and warn the owners of the fact someone has attacked the door id. Although I don’t know how hard that would be to code to the game.
    IGN - Jud
    Main world - LR

    Goal -
    Title - 07%/100%

  13. #13
    Lesser Wizard IMPARATUL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Jammed
    Posts
    233

    Default

    So, firstly any idiot with a trainer can find your id of doors/portal. Selling l steps is the biggest mistake of anyone. Those who scam wizards shouldn’t be banned if they don’t get caught. Is seller fault only. Seller was selling step 1/30 for example and someone bought. I got scammed wiz too and I can’t complete my l drag. I’m still at 18/20 800 of 1.000 rocket thrusters. I will buy a l wiz again soon but I will never sell steps again.

  14. #14
    Lesser Wizard RoyalTeddy GT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    297

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    How about all talk about door id hacks? Don't know are they real or not but somehow my friend once lost 10k htb blocks what were dropped in storage and no admins+not losing anything else like mags, so he didn't get hacked. But, idk did he have strong id or not

    You should share whole thing in tube and show, how even best possible safety method failed. Warn others so they all just stop selling steps. You have power to show that there is no safe way to sell steps so share it. Do not teach sellers that yeah this is good safety thing, cause it is not, teach all avoid another scam.
    Yes, Growtopia should now actually consider return items which is scammed by hacks or other stuff which isn't under the victim's obligation. In case of people faking being scammed by hack, IP address and other important information pre-gathered by the developers could determine the situation. To answer the second question, people won't stop because of their greediness. To be honest, several friends and formers told me to stop this way before I start, but I still continued. I wouldn't post this thread if I'm scammed by photo shop or friendship, but the fact is that I got scammed by the GAME'S FAILURE. My loss is innocent and isn't reasonable. As far as I know, moderators has returned loss from AAP hack, so why not return for the people who ALSO lost from hack and has double/triple prevention from hackers? AAP isn't perfect as expected, same as portals, and if things can be fixed fairly, I would really appreciate moderators to take a deep look in this case to prevent future loss of players. That's all o can think of under such depressed feelings. Thank you moderators.
    IGN - Assail
    Level - Unknown
    Role In GT - Investor and Marketer
    Played since February 2013.

    Check out my new project to sponsor WOTD creators!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...to-build-WOTDs

  15. #15
    Master Sorcerer QueenChloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Off
    Posts
    1,328

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalTeddy GT View Post
    Yes, Growtopia should now actually consider return items which is scammed by hacks or other stuff which isn't under the victim's obligation. In case of people faking being scammed by hack, IP address and other important information pre-gathered by the developers could determine the situation. To answer the second question, people won't stop because of their greediness. To be honest, several friends and formers told me to stop this way before I start, but I still continued. I wouldn't post this thread if I'm scammed by photo shop or friendship, but the fact is that I got scammed by the GAME'S FAILURE. My loss is innocent and isn't reasonable. As far as I know, moderators has returned loss from AAP hack, so why not return for the people who ALSO lost from hack and has double/triple prevention from hackers? AAP isn't perfect as expected, same as portals, and if things can be fixed fairly, I would really appreciate moderators to take a deep look in this case to prevent future loss of players. That's all o can think of under such depressed feelings. Thank you moderators.
    So you knew that there is door id hack? and still you decided sell steps? Think, guy, think. That was one of the dumbest moves what you can do in this game, just to earn wls. People who are so greedy that they actually risk 100dls to earn 20wl per risk take, are adrenaline addicts or dubs or idk what. You must know risks and still you were so arrogant that you thought you could be better than one of most known hack (door id hack). what can i say, big fp. CalvinSan lost his davinci wings, cause of glitch, did he get wings back? No. He decided to drop wings, just like you decided take this risk and you both got scammed by your own confidence and arrogance. You thought you are smarter than others and you failed. And now you both pay the price of it.

    My tips are, do not sell steps EVER and do not drop items if any others in world than just you ( this only if you are in your own world) If you are in someone else's world, do not drop items ever! not even when you alone, cause someone could come and you could get dc before you take item back. So risk is always there. Most of players think, it is only speed question, but they forget that what if you drop and then dc right after it? Item is gone when this happens. So never ever drop items in others world or even in own, if you aren't alone.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE


  16. #16
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    4,823

    Default

    Door ID hacks aren't real. There was one like a year ago but that was fixed with the "..."

    Most likely op was just outsmarted.

  17. #17
    Lesser Wizard RoyalTeddy GT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    297

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    So you knew that there is door id hack? and still you decided sell steps? Think, guy, think. That was one of the dumbest moves what you can do in this game, just to earn wls. People who are so greedy that they actually risk 100dls to earn 20wl per risk take, are adrenaline addicts or dubs or idk what. You must know risks and still you were so arrogant that you thought you could be better than one of most known hack (door id hack). what can i say, big fp. CalvinSan lost his davinci wings, cause of glitch, did he get wings back? No. He decided to drop wings, just like you decided take this risk and you both got scammed by your own confidence and arrogance. You thought you are smarter than others and you failed. And now you both pay the price of it.

    My tips are, do not sell steps EVER and do not drop items if any others in world than just you ( this only if you are in your own world) If you are in someone else's world, do not drop items ever! not even when you alone, cause someone could come and you could get dc before you take item back. So risk is always there. Most of players think, it is only speed question, but they forget that what if you drop and then dc right after it? Item is gone when this happens. So never ever drop items in others world or even in own, if you aren't alone.
    The door ID is changed every day.... It might be my fault not looking deeper into how to hack works. I don't want this thread to be closed because of singling out but I do know some legendary friends which got their wizard refunded because of such things, sometimes it's not me that isn't careful, trust me I've did a lot of researching before opening this up, but the truth is that I got scammed by the impossible, which isn't even my obligation to lose dls for. I'm still waiting for the team to investigate in this situation.
    IGN - Assail
    Level - Unknown
    Role In GT - Investor and Marketer
    Played since February 2013.

    Check out my new project to sponsor WOTD creators!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...to-build-WOTDs

  18. #18
    Master Sorcerer Entho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    1,427

    Default

    dang, being a so-called "pro" sure is difficult.
    *not saying that i'm one bc that's way too impossible.*
    GrowID: Entho
    Level 84,(since 12/2/15)
    Discord: Entho#5641
    Instagram: enthoplays
    YouTube: Entho

    Quote Originally Posted by Nostos View Post
    yes please.... +1

  19. #19

    Default

    All is at fault

    Firstly, the one owning the legendary wizard have the tendency to be greedy and sell steps. Which increases their chances of getting scammed by a hacker. That is their fault of being extremely risky.

    Secondly, the one who scammed the l wizard. Since these people are great hackers (if so good that they should be hired under the government [seriously, the government needs hackers to do stuff] and not go hacking some game), they find loopholes or smth in the system and then abuse it. So they managed to find a way to hack the portals or smth. Well they abuse that and scam ppl l wizard. That is their fault of being greedy but is it gt too easy to hack or are these hackers too good that they should be doing professional hacking?

    Thirdly, it's the game fault. I understand that no system is hack proof but if a problem/looophole is still in the system remain undected for months/years, it's their fault not checking and recheck in their security system and the game codes to see if there are any mistakes or problems. If games doesn't update their game security and data, people with their increased skills and abilities in hacking will take advantage of this which will cause more problems. Like the dupe glitches of diamond horns in 2016-2016 and the dupe glitches of very expensive items in 2018-2019. These 2 glitches may not be due to hacking but it's a similar case of each other where items were duplicated. This shows that the problems may still be there even though there are new updates to the game. The new update may not even address/solve the problem at all. Idk whether it's a different glitch or not but it kind of prove that the system is weak. Ubisoft should hire hackers to hack into their game and see what they can improve to lessen or prevent the amount of hackering issue that occur in griwtopia.

    - - - Updated - - -

    overall to decrease such incidents related to hacking or somewhat related, ubisoft should hire hackers like the government, to test their systems and made changes to improve it.
    Yeeeeeet )))))))))))
    I break chands every day how about u?

  20. #20
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    110

    Arrow

    Sorry, i don't understand.

    Can someone explain please???

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •