Results 1 to 20 of 26

Thread: Lwiz disappeared???

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Lesser Wizard RoyalTeddy GT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    297

    Question Lwiz disappeared???

    The time is at June 28th around GT time 1.00-1.30. My wizard at ASSAILWIZ got scammed by an unknown method which I've NEVER EVAR seen before in over 3k hours of gaming time on Growtopia. It was a type of hack through portals but still, I've tested the security with 3 hackers found in SEEDDIARY before making the wizard, and it's impossible to get pass it. The portals I've setup is different than other Wiz seller's portal test. It is way more secured and deeper. (I won't tell the structure but the buyers would know how complicated it is). I need an answer @developers. I didn't get scammed by trusting anyone's proof or trusting any friends. I got scammed by a professional hacker which me or my friend never seen in our life before. It was less than 20 seconds, so it's impossible to complete the quest from step 1-20 under such tense time and supervision of admins and owner.

    Note: 5 people has been scammed Wiz in a month for now. One of them suspect the scammer to be as the same as the one who scammed him, that's why I'm not directly giving up now, that's also why I posted this thread to get a moderator's attention.

    Best regards,
    Assail
    IGN - Assail
    Level - Unknown
    Role In GT - Investor and Marketer
    Played since February 2013.

    Check out my new project to sponsor WOTD creators!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...to-build-WOTDs

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer QueenChloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Off
    Posts
    1,470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalTeddy GT View Post
    The time is at June 28th around GT time 1.00-1.30. My wizard at ASSAILWIZ got scammed by an unknown method which I've NEVER EVAR seen before in over 3k hours of gaming time on Growtopia. It was a type of hack through portals but still, I've tested the security with 3 hackers found in SEEDDIARY before making the wizard, and it's impossible to get pass it. The portals I've setup is different than other Wiz seller's portal test. It is way more secured and deeper. (I won't tell the structure but the buyers would know how complicated it is). I need an answer @developers. I didn't get scammed by trusting anyone's proof or trusting any friends. I got scammed by a professional hacker which me or my friend never seen in our life before. It was less than 20 seconds, so it's impossible to complete the quest from step 1-20 under such tense time and supervision of admins and owner.

    Note: 5 people has been scammed Wiz in a month for now. One of them suspect the scammer to be as the same as the one who scammed him, that's why I'm not directly giving up now, that's also why I posted this thread to get a moderator's attention.

    Best regards,
    Assail
    You say hackers tested it and then you are amazed that hacker scammed it... Maybe those hackers lied to you and you just got scammed.

    Do you understand that selling steps is actually most stupid move what you can do. Need ask, why you need wls so desperately that you actually are ready to risk more wls in process? You can't get wiz back, cause you made this decision, you chose to do this and take risk, when you actually knew that risk is high. Do not ever trust on hackers. They come help you and they make you to believe that they are helpers for just you, but for real, they just make sure that they can scam you. You gave best opportunity to them. Do not think that you were smart and had bulletproof safe system. You did not have as we see. You made big mistake and now you pay the price, sadly. Hope others will learn from your story so these scams can finally end.

    Do not sell steps!!!
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE


  3. #3
    Lesser Wizard RoyalTeddy GT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    297

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    You say hackers tested it and then you are amazed that hacker scammed it... Maybe those hackers lied to you and you just got scammed.

    Do you understand that selling steps is actually most stupid move what you can do. Need ask, why you need wls so desperately that you actually are ready to risk more wls in process? You can't get wiz back, cause you made this decision, you chose to do this and take risk, when you actually knew that risk is high. Do not ever trust on hackers. They come help you and they make you to believe that they are helpers for just you, but for real, they just make sure that they can scam you. You gave best opportunity to them. Do not think that you were smart and had bulletproof safe system. You did not have as we see. You made big mistake and now you pay the price, sadly. Hope others will learn from your story so these scams can finally end.

    Do not sell steps!!!
    No. The hackers which I've found are random and they tested it out together, after that, I even asked a friend of mine in 2015 (also hacker) to test it, he was one of my supplier back then. Yes, I do admit being scammed is my fault but I won't at this situation. The other sellers got scammed by trusting, fake images and other stuff, which is their own responsibility. If I got scammed by selling steps and not start (yes, the hacker bought start, which you only get to choose the quest) I wouldn't waste my time to post this. I got scammed by a hacker which hacked the system and met the impossible to hack through those 36 portals which is linked to 3 world's. It is the GAME FAILURE which caused my loss, and not myself. Please check this case up, we have already 5 victims in a month, currently one saying that they got scammed due to similar situation.
    IGN - Assail
    Level - Unknown
    Role In GT - Investor and Marketer
    Played since February 2013.

    Check out my new project to sponsor WOTD creators!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...to-build-WOTDs

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer QueenChloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Off
    Posts
    1,470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalTeddy GT View Post
    No. The hackers which I've found are random and they tested it out together, after that, I even asked a friend of mine in 2015 (also hacker) to test it, he was one of my supplier back then. Yes, I do admit being scammed is my fault but I won't at this situation. The other sellers got scammed by trusting, fake images and other stuff, which is their own responsibility. If I got scammed by selling steps and not start (yes, the hacker bought start, which you only get to choose the quest) I wouldn't waste my time to post this. I got scammed by a hacker which hacked the system and met the impossible to hack through those 36 portals which is linked to 3 world's. It is the GAME FAILURE which caused my loss, and not myself. Please check this case up, we have already 5 victims in a month, currently one saying that they got scammed due to similar situation.
    Everyone says do not sell steps, and you still did. Why? You took stupid risk and sadly now you pay from that. Worth it? I think no. I wouldn't never ever sell steps, no way that i would take so stupid risk to earn few extra wls, while i know that risk lose my over 100dl wizard is high. So why on earth you thought that you are smarter than hackers with all their tricks? If you would just ask from me, should i sell steps if i do this and this, i would tell not to do it. So yes, this is sadly your mistake and you now pay the price. In many scams i feel deep empathy, but with l wiz and step selling, i know that seller isn't thinking clearly, cause he/she wants just wls and then he/she takes unnecessary risk and get scammed. We others knew before, that you will get scammed and we can't just understand why you thought that you wont get scammed.

    Maybe next time when you get wiz you decide not to sell steps...
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE


  5. #5
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    464

    Default

    there is a hack where u keep getting "too far away" message to prevent entering the portal, tho its possible with shitty internet too

  6. #6
    Lesser Wizard RoyalTeddy GT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    297

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sipsipsi69 View Post
    there is a hack where u keep getting "too far away" message to prevent entering the portal, tho its possible with shitty internet too
    Okay, I'll reveal some of the portal trick so other formers won't say "oh yes, OP is dumb". The last portal in the main world is linked to another world while the others are linked to legendarymountain. If the buyer has started a quest, he/she would directly go into the legendarymountain portal, but if he doesn't, he passes the first level. The portal that is linked to another world would determine if he/she uses hack or not. If the hack is enabled, he/she couldn't go in the portal, informing that the buyer is trying to scam me. If the buyer goes in the portal linked to another world, there's more steps and levels which the buyer has to pass, so it's literally impossible to pass through it. If a moderator wants to know what other procedures are in the other two worlds, do PM me to reply you. I won't reveal the levels in the other two worlds, but you could always PM me to know if you are selling steps too (Don't really recommend now since we are still suspecting that the scammers is the same person).
    IGN - Assail
    Level - Unknown
    Role In GT - Investor and Marketer
    Played since February 2013.

    Check out my new project to sponsor WOTD creators!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...to-build-WOTDs

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer Judavid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    MACS0647-JD
    Posts
    956

    Default

    About time Ubisoft stoped the whole selling l quests anyway it’s pointless.

    To the problem you sure your id in the last portal to the wiz was good enough not to guess?
    Maybe someone just guessed and boom completed quests.
    IGN - Jud
    Main world - LR

    Goal -
    Title - 07%/100%

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    4,805

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalTeddy GT View Post
    Okay, I'll reveal some of the portal trick so other formers won't say "oh yes, OP is dumb". The last portal in the main world is linked to another world while the others are linked to legendarymountain. If the buyer has started a quest, he/she would directly go into the legendarymountain portal, but if he doesn't, he passes the first level. The portal that is linked to another world would determine if he/she uses hack or not. If the hack is enabled, he/she couldn't go in the portal, informing that the buyer is trying to scam me. If the buyer goes in the portal linked to another world, there's more steps and levels which the buyer has to pass, so it's literally impossible to pass through it. If a moderator wants to know what other procedures are in the other two worlds, do PM me to reply you. I won't reveal the levels in the other two worlds, but you could always PM me to know if you are selling steps too (Don't really recommend now since we are still suspecting that the scammers is the same person).
    The scammer could have bought a step from you before to figure how your system works. If you wanted to be almost 100% secure, you should change the order of the doors for each buyer, either by changing the IDs manually or with a gauntlet of elements.

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer JimIzPro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    1,478

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sipsipsi69 View Post
    there is a hack where u keep getting "too far away" message to prevent entering the portal, tho its possible with shitty internet too
    ez respawn and when u respawn immediately go through the portal

  10. #10
    Guardian ByteCode's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    <!Galaxy>
    Posts
    552

    Default

    Please check the announcement posted by NekoRei: https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...iz-Quest-Steps

    Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    Regarding the players who are selling their Legendary Wizard quest steps. The system is not intended to be used like that and we strongly recommend players not to sell or purchase these quest steps.

    Even if we cannot stop you from doing so, heed our warning in selling/buying the Legendary Wizard quest steps. If someone lied to you about their Legendary Wizards and is actually already more advanced than what they pretend to be (as in, they are in the final steps of their quest) and ends up using your LWiz to get their last step done, we will not be able to help you out.
    </BYTECODE>

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Outside, curing the world
    Posts
    794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalTeddy GT View Post
    No. The hackers which I've found are random and they tested it out together, after that, I even asked a friend of mine in 2015 (also hacker) to test it, he was one of my supplier back then. Yes, I do admit being scammed is my fault but I won't at this situation. The other sellers got scammed by trusting, fake images and other stuff, which is their own responsibility. If I got scammed by selling steps and not start (yes, the hacker bought start, which you only get to choose the quest) I wouldn't waste my time to post this. I got scammed by a hacker which hacked the system and met the impossible to hack through those 36 portals which is linked to 3 world's. It is the GAME FAILURE which caused my loss, and not myself. Please check this case up, we have already 5 victims in a month, currently one saying that they got scammed due to similar situation.
    Simply bruteforcing the id when you finished the parkour. They cage the dragon and continue for profiting.

    keep in mind : SYSTHEM = ABUSE

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •