Thread: Grow-Ticket

Lesser Knight

Default Grow-Ticket

Grow-Ticket

Introducing new Growtopia currency "Grow-Ticket" You get a Grow-Ticket by buying It on the store for 1,000 gems per Grow-Ticket
    Grow-Ticket information: "wow you have a Grow-Ticket find Mr. Tick for its use"
    (untradeable)
    Mr. Tick is a new Growtopia character that allows you to do these Grow-Ticket trades. Mr.Tick will be on Growtopia for one week every month
    There will be a new section on Mr. Tick labeled "Grow-Ticket item"
    "This/these Grow-Ticket item(s) are a limited type of item(s) that are only available for one month on the one week Mr. Tick shows up per month, yes these items are limited and untradeable. Also this limited item can ONLY be bought one time "stating (item purchased)"

Suggestion for item can be created by forum suggestions, self growtopia headquarters team suggestions or seasonal holiday events related.

(background statements that might answer your questions if any are asked)

"This is basically like an IOTM but untradeable"
    (Being honest, you are correct but these are untradeable and with this system it allows for unique new suggested type of items to be introduced that sometimes don't make it to certain monthly updates because they may not relate to it.)

"What if this fills up my inventory over the time of trying to collect many Grow-Ticket items?"
    (this suggestion may create a new displaying system where only these certain Grow-Ticket items are displayable on mannequins/display boxes, or simply storing them in Untradeable Box)

"It will be one item per month right?"
    (Yes it will be one item per month to not overcrowd inventory like I explained earlier and for it not to be a difficult choice on what to pick and to focus on one thing.)

"Why are they Untradeable?"
    (For Grow-Ticket items to be Untradeable it makes them more rare and unique and won't cause no chaos in the price ranges of choosing it to rise extremely high for the fact that these Grow-Ticket items will be limited.)

"What will be the price range for the Grow-Ticket items?"
    (50-200 Grow-Tickets per item depending on its size and color which in Growtopia the bigger the better and more likeable because it makes you/your character more noticeable and same goes with the color and particle effects as an example golden items.)

I hope this answered any questions you had and if none of this makes sense to you or if you have any other questions regarding this suggestion, leave a comment and tell me what you think about this, Bad idea? Or Good idea?

Quote Originally Posted by Squid posion View Post

Mr. Tick shows up per month, yes these items are limited and untradeable. Also this limited item can ONLY be bought one time "stating (item purchased)"
    Definitely no. Stop this nonsense.

Also Suggestion box.
    Support Alex:

Alex is a C5-C6 Quadriplegic and gaming always has been a hobby of him. So he shares how he plays and adapts to the rest of the world!

https://www.youtube.com/user/xL1f30n3nd/

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by ZeoFire View Post
    Definitely no. Stop this nonsense.

Also Suggestion box.
    I would love to know what nonsense you're talking about and please let me know what was wrong and how is it a bad idea then just busting out that this is a plain nonsense idea, any thoughts of how this can be better?

Lesser Wizard

I would love to know what nonsense you're talking about and please let me know what was wrong and how is it a bad idea then just busting out that this is a plain nonsense idea, any thoughts of how this can be better?
    yes, i have a few thoughts

You don't put limited and untradeable in the same sentence.
    Support Alex:

Alex is a C5-C6 Quadriplegic and gaming always has been a hobby of him. So he shares how he plays and adapts to the rest of the world!

https://www.youtube.com/user/xL1f30n3nd/

Lesser Wizard

The question is, why do we need it?
    For nothing, obviously.