Thread: Social Worlds

Default Social Worlds

What are some social worlds in Growtopia? I'm referring to worlds like LOVE and LOVES (apparently those are the only ones I remember) where you can find people just chillin'.

Since I'm making a new thread anyway, where's a good place to see what's new (as in what's new since 6 months ago)? There seems to be a heck lot of new things that I've missed.
    Even if you are at the right track, you'll still get run over if you just sit there.
    -heth mumu

Quote Originally Posted by your0ruler View Post
    also.....

This cute teddy bear will cry if I get an infraction.
    Pic removed, please refrain from using naked women in your signature

Where have u been?

IGN:StarByte
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldsock (IGN) View Post
    There's this thing called life.

I don't get time to play Growtopia like I used to. And I have this feeling that I'm starting to grow out of Growtopia. For instance, I don't find the grinding aspect of Growtopia interesting anymore. And I keep thinking about all the time I spent playing this game doing monotonous things like pressing two buttons and breaking blocks while I could have put that time to so much more use.

I occasionally log in for the sake of nostalgia. Weird how things change huh?
    Thanks for asking.
    Even if you are at the right track, you'll still get run over if you just sit there.
    -heth mumu

also.....

This cute teddy bear will cry if I get an infraction.
    Pic removed, please refrain from using naked women in your signature

What are some social worlds in Growtopia? I'm referring to worlds like LOVE and LOVES (apparently those are the only ones I remember) where you can find people just chillin'.

Since I'm making a new thread anyway, where's a good place to see what's new (as in what's new since 6 months ago)? There seems to be a heck lot of new things that I've missed.
    While I wouldn't exactly call them "social worlds," but there are worlds where mods go to socialize. Stop by DAENASAUR, DAEWUD, PAINTEDKITTY, VVCEPHEI, DBTRIVIA, or GADNOKBOW! Whenever we're online and free, we generally chill with people in our worlds.

I think there's an event happening today for the forumers in their aptly named world "FORUMERBASE!" It's where the forumers go to chill in-game.
    Canadian Community Manager

I like anime, board games, video games, and food! (and just about everything else that's fun, competitive, and inspiring)

Link to my official IG

the world FORTNITE is a social world
    My #growtopia #goals!!!

(OMG) guys!!! << MY IDOL!! OMGGG
    Guess who it is!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Odric View Post
    While I wouldn't exactly call them "social worlds," but there are worlds where mods go to socialize. Stop by DAENASAUR, DAEWUD, PAINTEDKITTY, VVCEPHEI, DBTRIVIA, or GADNOKBOW! Whenever we're online and free, we generally chill with people in our worlds.

I think there's an event happening today for the forumers in their aptly named world "FORUMERBASE!" It's where the forumers go to chill in-game.
    That event ended.
    Join Forumers United, Join now!

All for one and one for all, we are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

Well you’ll find that there are forumers in forumerbase every now and then. Its quite nice actually.

IGN:StarByte
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldsock (IGN) View Post
    There's this thing called life.