Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: To everyone wanting the old growtoken system(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BverX View Post
    You really can't understand what's happening eh?
    We know the new Growtoken system, it's already an alternative for the old one. What we are pointing out is the Alternative for the Growtoken itself, because the new system is raising the population of farmers.

What we are trying to impose here is about the Economy and not bragging about the new Growtoken system.

We only used the old Growtoken as an example of diversion way back time.
    You're only imagining chaotic scenarios far from truth. There are already alternatives to divert farmers, such as Daily Challenges, Wolfworlds, Cooking, Surgeries etc., they just don't want to and prefer farming.

The "Economy Crash" you're imagining isn't even near from reality, look at last year, we all got nervous about Balance Mooncakes getting flooded in the Market, look, it isn't as we thought. Of course there are more Balance Mooncakes in the market because a lot of people harvested trees on the event, and it means more Balance Mooncakes not Economy Crashing.

Make a specific suggestion rather than critique flaws that had been already critiqued long ago.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JimIzPro View Post
    lol no one that's funny
    funny guy
    IGN: Eutimio

Discord: Eutimio#0415

Instagram: @Eutimio_GT

My BFG Laser Grid 1st Harvest Official Data
    Click "here" for more info

Quote Originally Posted by Eutimio View Post
    You're only imagining chaotic scenarios far from truth. There are already alternatives to divert farmers, such as Daily Challenges, Wolfworlds, Cooking, Surgeries etc., they just don't want to and prefer farming.
    And there you have it, you clearly stated they prefer farming rather doing above mentioned alternatives.

The "Economy Crash" you're imagining isn't even near from reality, look at last year, we all got nervous about Balance Mooncakes getting flooded in the Market, look, it isn't as we thought. Of course there are more Balance Mooncakes in the market because a lot of people harvested trees on the event, and it means more Balance Mooncakes not Economy Crashing.
    If we won't be able to flush some seeds out to the game, I bet it will happen in a few months or probably next year.

Make a specific suggestion rather than critique flaws that had been already critiqued long ago.
    I made a thread for concerned players to post some suggestions and ideas. You are becoming more likely the critic here because you are stopping us to suggest and raise some new alternatives.

funny guy
    Connecting Virtually Destroys Reality

Make Sure To Visit Our World

Password: GROWTOPIA

If we won't be able to flush some seeds out to the game, I bet it will happen in a few months or probably next year.
    That's what I'm talking about far from reality, you don't even have a good estimate, there's only a ceiling where manufacturers are willing to let go of their assets and they aren't stupid enough to let go for such a low price like you see in your imaginations.

If farmable seeds become cheap for a moment, there will be some pushers to try and hoard as many as they can get and release them on the perfect moment, and this balances the whole thing.

Why do they need to reduce the number of farmables when the sole purpose of it is to be plenty and multiply. F A R M A B L E.

Farmables are meant to be farmed, why do you want to flush seeds out of the game? To make more profit? Sorry no, no.

I made a thread for concerned players to post some suggestions and ideas. You are becoming more likely the critic here because you are stopping us to suggest and raise some new alternatives.
    More like you spake without strong foundation and no beef. All of the evidence you gave are natural tendencies Growtopia makes when supply and demand fluctuates a little when events come near and go. Then for some imaginative reason, conclude this is pushing us to the end of Growtopia. Good observation, bad conclusion.

You're expecting everyone in the forums to have a suggestion about your wild imagination of Economy Crashing, when you yourself cannot think of one. There are hundreds of threads like this a year ago, most of them were wrong and you are getting close to being one of them.

You are just reviving a dead non-worthy topic.
    IGN: Eutimio

Discord: Eutimio#0415

Instagram: @Eutimio_GT

My BFG Laser Grid 1st Harvest Official Data
    Click "here" for more info