Thread: Guide to earning 50-100wls a day!

Default Guide to earning 50-100wls a day!

Before you read this guide, this may or may NOT work for you. And the capital varies. I recommend a starting capital of 15-20dls WHILE the object is within 4-6Dls range(Preferably 4-5dls). This method requires some wastage of wls, aka 60+ at start. And if you are gonna comment some words about 'How this is not cool, or how this is a scam, just leave.'

For those who actually stayed, cool. This method was started by my friend, who shall not be named for privacy. And this method requires some price manipulating.(Again if you have any objections, please leave. Its perfectly legal). I have not done this as per yet as I don't have the required capital. But my friend has shown me proof and told me the ways of how its done.

And as per our agreement(Pineapple event has ended, and its already the new event). Thus, I'm posting it today~~

This method requires any form of object that is 4~6Dls. It should be used in any new introduced and above highly sort after. You can do it for non event items, but it will be harder to do so.

Basically stock up the item when its at its lowest. Which after the event ended, call up some friends for help(Long-term). I wouldn't recommend alt accounts.

Basically, after the item event(lets say pineapple event) has ended, and the item price is lets say 480wls, you start asking your friends to post buy 440-460wls when growtopia is at its peak amount of players.(Make sure at this point you have 2 of these items). Than sell it at 460wls when growtopia has its lowest amount of player.(You can also make it have a 'seen' wl on vending machine while 1 item in it to lower the wls lost.)

Some people may have been investing in the item will panick and sell it at 440wls. You should buy or you can even wait for some others to sell. Buy the cheapest and repeat everyday while slowly increasing the gap you buy and sell. Etc buy at 440 and sell at 430 while buying a new one at 410.

You may repeat until the price is at 300wls.

NOTE: This is a side method. Once the price is at 300, you can stock up on the item and do a reverse way of rising it.

Ps some people might ask, that item must have not be in high demand and have really high stock. Well thats where you are wrong. This method will make it so you are pratically the ONLY seller with the supply.(Make sure you sell one at a time to prevent people from noticing.)

Done and have a great day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Earth-Chan View Post
    Judge me if you want to judge, i dont care what you damn people say. I'd rather stay my true self than being plastic towards others.
    Instagram: @HeWhoKnows_gt
    I am an Editor for Growtopia Wiki

lol inflation 101
    If you feel like you got banned without a reason, then contact Growtopia Support, be sure to provide as many details as possible to make it easier for them to understand the issue,

The growscan economy in a nutshell
    Check out the Jahy-sama Manga Cuz why not

https://imageproxy.ifunny.co/crop:x-20,resize:320x,crop:x800,quality:90x75/images/4a395a47cc1ac6d5c1141763cb3b5b1873f6b48f97bed31d31  0248a3523e00fb_1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Oma357 View Post
    The growscan economy in a nutshell
    Meh(Indeed)
    Judge me if you want to judge, i dont care what you damn people say. I'd rather stay my true self than being plastic towards others.

Quote Originally Posted by LovedMonkey View Post
    Before you read this guide, this may or may NOT work for you. And the capital varies. I recommend a starting capital of 15-20dls WHILE the object is within 4-6Dls range(Preferably 4-5dls). This method requires some wastage of wls, aka 60+ at start. And if you are gonna comment some words about 'How this is not cool, or how this is a scam, just leave.'

For those who actually stayed, cool. This method was started by my friend, who shall not be named for privacy. And this method requires some price manipulating.(Again if you have any objections, please leave. Its perfectly legal). I have not done this as per yet as I don't have the required capital. But my friend has shown me proof and told me the ways of how its done.

And as per our agreement(Pineapple event has ended, and its already the new event). Thus, I'm posting it today~~

This method requires any form of object that is 4~6Dls. It should be used in any new introduced and above highly sort after. You can do it for non event items, but it will be harder to do so.

Basically stock up the item when its at its lowest. Which after the event ended, call up some friends for help(Long-term). I wouldn't recommend alt accounts.

Basically, after the item event(lets say pineapple event) has ended, and the item price is lets say 480wls, you start asking your friends to post buy 440-460wls when growtopia is at its peak amount of players.(Make sure at this point you have 2 of these items). Than sell it at 460wls when growtopia has its lowest amount of player.(You can also make it have a 'seen' wl on vending machine while 1 item in it to lower the wls lost.)

Some people may have been investing in the item will panick and sell it at 440wls. You should buy or you can even wait for some others to sell. Buy the cheapest and repeat everyday while slowly increasing the gap you buy and sell. Etc buy at 440 and sell at 430 while buying a new one at 410.

You may repeat until the price is at 300wls.

NOTE: This is a side method. Once the price is at 300, you can stock up on the item and do a reverse way of rising it.

Ps some people might ask, that item must have not be in high demand and have really high stock. Well thats where you are wrong. This method will make it so you are pratically the ONLY seller with the supply.(Make sure you sell one at a time to prevent people from noticing.)

Done and have a great day.
    I'm guessing the item your friend did this with was the howling pineapple crown? works, but its just as boring as farming.
    hello

Grossout event items are underrated, eyes on stalks are a masterpiece.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNightmxre View Post
    I'm guessing the item your friend did this with was the howling pineapple crown? works, but its just as boring as farming.
    Uhh how did you know?

He did quite a few events. This is his current one

Quote Originally Posted by LovedMonkey View Post
    Uhh how did you know?

He did quite a few events. This is his current one
    I guessed because that was roughly the range of howling pine crown price.

The only reason I know this was I was at buy howling finding someone that sells howling sky weather and all I see is the damn crown
    hello

Grossout event items are underrated, eyes on stalks are a masterpiece.

another item rn is the horrifying toothface,

owner of BUYTERRIFYING is srsly scamming the people already lol.

trying to buy for 250+ then reselling it to 600.

he also says that "it's going to be used in halloween, it will rise"
    like wth halloween is a long way to go, how will that item even be guaranteed
    i mean it's already a spooky item, why would gt make it a "sacrificable" item (if that's even a word)
    GrowID: Entho
    Level 77,(since 12/2/15)
    Discord: Entho#5641
    Instagram: enthoplays
    YouTube: Entho
    ~Suggestions~
    Minor Autoban System
    Donation Box Feature
    Unbreakable Music Sheet

Quote Originally Posted by Nostos View Post
    yes please.... +1

Quote Originally Posted by Entho View Post
    another item rn is the horrifying toothface,

owner of BUYTERRIFYING is srsly scamming the people already lol.

trying to buy for 250+ then reselling it to 600.

he also says that "it's going to be used in halloween, it will rise"
    like wth halloween is a long way to go, how will that item even be guaranteed
    i mean it's already a spooky item, why would gt make it a "sacrificable" item (if that's even a word)
    Sigh whenever you want to buy something