Thread: Is raymans fist overrated?

Default Is raymans fist overrated?

This topic is always discussed, I've seen lots of people think raymans fist is overrated. I never owned one for long (when I did, I didn't even know it broke multiple blocks and just sold it)so I too thought there was no reason it was so expensive and thought it was overrated.

Recently, however, after selling my gs heartwings I had a bigger clothes budget and wanted to buy new clothes so I went with raymans fist, since it has some use too. Immediately when I actually tested the breaking I fell in love. It seems 3x faster than normal breaking, and when I tested it on a dirt world I could plow through the dirt so easily.

Ever since I bought it it has easily become one of my favourite items, and I see why it has such a price. Yet, I still have friends and see people that say it's overrated. So, is it overrated or is it op?
    hello

Grossout event items are underrated, eyes on stalks are a masterpiece.

Well its really helpful doubling the facts its unobtainable(From the shop) now.
    The set looks cool to
    Growtopia Animations
    New growtopia animation in progress:27%
    Goals:

Get 50,000 subscribers:290/50,000

Win 1 growies: 0/1

One of the best items. Really useful.
    Good leadership is a key to success and success is a key to good leadership.

IGN: Punchas
    LEVEL: 45
    WORLD: PUNCHASGT
    YT: Puchas Gaming
    Instagram: puchy_gg
    Discord: Paul ( Punchas/Puchy )#2613

Quote Originally Posted by Wubzi View Post
    Well its really helpful doubling the facts its unobtainable(From the shop) now.
    The set looks cool to
    i hate that you need clicking multiple & you cant hold the button but i guess its helpfully when breaking block

Hello

Rayman is overated cuz, people that cant afford 2 mags can use them to farm faster in a shorter duration.

Auto farmers also use them, i once a saw a auto farmer with 3 alts with rayman.

Rayman overall, not as good as 2 mags but sure is hella useful... Once most people can afford 2 mags they ussually sell their rayman.

Ima mag user, but i sure regretted selling that rayman seeing how useful it is.
    🏿 🏿 🏿 🏿 🏿 🏿 🏿 🏿
    🏿 🏿 🏿 🏿 🏿 🏿 🏿 🏿
    🏿 🏿 🏽 🏽 🏽 🏽 🏿 🏿
    🏽 🏽 🏽 🏽 🏽 🏽 🏽 🏽
    🏽 ⬜ ⬛ 🏽 🏽 ⬛ ⬜ 🏽
    🏽 🏽 🏽 🏿 🏿 🏽 🏽 🏽
    🏽 🏽 🏿 🏽 🏽 🏿 🏽 🏽
    🏽 🏽 🏿 🏿 🏿 🏿 🏽 🏽

Thats just the lame escuse people who can't afford it say.
    Let's make posts that count!
    Oh... I also comment a decent amount on the Suggestion Sub-Forum trying to find solutions or problems with certain things in the suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by TheNightmxre View Post
    This topic is always discussed, I've seen lots of people think raymans fist is overrated. I never owned one for long (when I did, I didn't even know it broke multiple blocks and just sold it)so I too thought there was no reason it was so expensive and thought it was overrated.

Recently, however, after selling my gs heartwings I had a bigger clothes budget and wanted to buy new clothes so I went with raymans fist, since it has some use too. Immediately when I actually tested the breaking I fell in love. It seems 3x faster than normal breaking, and when I tested it on a dirt world I could plow through the dirt so easily.

Ever since I bought it it has easily become one of my favourite items, and I see why it has such a price. Yet, I still have friends and see people that say it's overrated. So, is it overrated or is it op?
    Many keeps the rayman forever and end up quitting. Like pwings, it will take time to get the stock low as alot of limmited items are such as cool phoenix items but loss price due to the new nicer/cheaper items.
    IGN : LI0NE
    LEVEL : 107
    GUILD : leader of GIANT (atm logo)
    -----
    ..Console..
    IGN : lord
    Level : highest of all !
    switch/xbox
    -----
    Follow my insta @li0ne_gt

Make this block in gt! (No dammage lava)

#FixDay1

Rayman fist is an iotm
    And I was glad I bought one at 1dl before I quit and rejoin after 1 years.
    The price is ridiculously high but it's worth in the long run
    Well I feel that mostly the best few iotm are the mag and rayman fist
    And after their release, the quality of the iotm kind of started dropping.
    When I join back, I felt that the good iotms were the previous 2 years like raptor legs, draco scarf + Diamond horns + rayman fist farming set and mag
    This year iotm haven't have a true use in gt like farming and racing. Mostly it's pure costume uses and the 4 colour variations kind of ruin the fact that iotms have to be unique and special
    I hope that the next iotm can help us in our daily tasks, like decrease surgery skill fail or something other than looking great in it
    Yeeeeeet )))))))))))
    I break chands every day how about u?

Quote Originally Posted by -LI0NE- View Post
    Many keeps the rayman forever and end up quitting. Like pwings, it will take time to get the stock low as alot of limmited items are such as cool phoenix items but loss price due to the new nicer/cheaper items.
    Stop bumping dead threads

Harvesting x3 faster, breaking x3 faster, clearing at the speed of a spade in exchange for labor, and a great tool for punching people in spleef?

Hell yes!
    "The only other thing I hate is having to waste my time reading this signature."

❖ YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/MemeHero/

❖ Info:
    IGN: MemeHero -- (GL) of MEMES.
    Level: 75
    2013 player.

❖ Worlds:
    > MEMES
    > WHIM
    > HUNGERGAMES
    > FNAFWORLD

❖ Goals:
    1. Get a WOTD and a VOTD.
    2. Become known for something.
    3. Be the first to discover a recipe for a new item.

Join us!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/GTUOfficial2013/
    - MemeHero, Owner of Growtopia University.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Jothealpha View Post
    Rayman fist is an iotm
    And I was glad I bought one at 1dl before I quit and rejoin after 1 years.
    The price is ridiculously high but it's worth in the long run
    Well I feel that mostly the best few iotm are the mag and rayman fist
    And after their release, the quality of the iotm kind of started dropping.
    When I join back, I felt that the good iotms were the previous 2 years like raptor legs, draco scarf + Diamond horns + rayman fist farming set and mag
    This year iotm haven't have a true use in gt like farming and racing. Mostly it's pure costume uses and the 4 colour variations kind of ruin the fact that iotms have to be unique and special
    I hope that the next iotm can help us in our daily tasks, like decrease surgery skill fail or something other than looking great in it
    This is one of the reasons why IOTM should be the way it is now. We have unintentionally set up a high bar when we released OP IOTMs like the mag and rayman's fist, thus, players are now expecting the IOTMs should be just as good. I understand that players need useful items like these, but these kind of helpful stuff should be available for everyone in the store so not only a select few can benefit and it would available in the shop all the time. IOTMs were intended to be fun and unique items mostly for cosmetics with a mod or two (like double jump or long range punch).

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    This is one of the reasons why IOTM should be the way it is now. We have unintentionally set up a high bar when we released OP IOTMs like the mag and rayman's fist, thus, players are now expecting the IOTMs should be just as good. I understand that players need useful items like these, but these kind of helpful stuff should be available for everyone in the store so not only a select few can benefit and it would available in the shop all the time. IOTMs were intended to be fun and unique items mostly for cosmetics with a mod or two (like double jump or long range punch).
    I guess if it's that way. Then u guys should make more iotms to increase building range as we currently only have 2 iotms that increases range. And maybe we can have iotms for gaining more experience or more gems. I don't expect anything big but at least something decent and hopefully beneficial.

Like an IOTM that mulitply the amount of experience we gain by 1.5x. Like we have many items that do double your experience gain. If u do not want it to be too broken, don't let that IOTM do have the ability to stack experience buffs

We can also have iotms like increasing building range like what I said previously to make it more available to people.

I also want more shirt and pants IOTM. There's currently only 1 pant IOTM which us raptor legs and 2 shirt IOTMS which are ghastly robe and tunic of mystery. Ik it's difficult to come out with ideas for shirt/ pants items but we need more of such iotms category. It's the same for neck items, only have spirit of underworld and drago scarf

Maybe we can have like necklace of spirit that shoots different colour effects and give u a floating mod too. That would be nice. Pants how about jet pack pants
    Anything u can come out for IOTM for such catogories would be great
    Yeeeeeet )))))))))))
    I break chands every day how about u?

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Jothealpha View Post
    I guess if it's that way. Then u guys should make more iotms to increase building range as we currently only have 2 iotms that increases range. And maybe we can have iotms for gaining more experience or more gems. I don't expect anything big but at least something decent and hopefully beneficial.

Like an IOTM that mulitply the amount of experience we gain by 1.5x. Like we have many items that do double your experience gain. If u do not want it to be too broken, don't let that IOTM do have the ability to stack experience buffs

We can also have iotms like increasing building range like what I said previously to make it more available to people.

I also want more shirt and pants IOTM. There's currently only 1 pant IOTM which us raptor legs and 2 shirt IOTMS which are ghastly robe and tunic of mystery. Ik it's difficult to come out with ideas for shirt/ pants items but we need more of such iotms category. It's the same for neck items, only have spirit of underworld and drago scarf

Maybe we can have like necklace of spirit that shoots different colour effects and give u a floating mod too. That would be nice. Pants how about jet pack pants
    Anything u can come out for IOTM for such catogories would be great
    Yea, I would love an IOTM which isn't OP, gives a balanced effect (Like experience multiplier x1.25 or something) and looks stylish at the same time.
    Feb 2013 Growtopia player. (Forum account created later)

I quit. Because of this. https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...t-friend-I-had

In game name: FurtherMaths

It's good, but is it worth the price? I don't think so tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Devour View Post
    i think its worth the price, 1 day of farming for like 10hrs gets you 150k + gems
    thats like op level stuff
    more op = more pricey
    If you feel like you got banned without a reason, then contact Growtopia Support, be sure to provide as many details as possible to make it easier for them to understand the issue,

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    You guys should try to branch out the mods more for iotms. Because right now they al feel like same.

Here’s some mods you should put on IOTMS.

Wall climbing
    Immunity to mind and normal ghost
    Fire resistance
    Fast Swim
    High jump
    Speedy (not foot item)
    Low jump (idk but this is a mod apparently)
    Far break and build
    Able to put out fires

Quote Originally Posted by Spyroboy View Post
    You guys should try to branch out the mods more for iotms. Because right now they al feel like same.

Here’s some mods you should put on IOTMS.

Wall climbing
    Immunity to mind and normal ghost
    Fire resistance
    Fast Swim
    High jump
    Speedy (not foot item)
    Low jump (idk but this is a mod apparently)
    Far break and build
    Able to put out fires
    Definitely true, there should be fast swim and fire resistance mods and some other mods on IOTMS, it could be awesome.
    Join Forumers United, Join now!
    IGN: BEAJ Discord: Toby#4000
    Visit ForumersUnited Today!

They obviously couldn't continue with IOTM's being this useful that's why it makes Raymans Fist and Magplant so good in the game. So for me its not overrated, its over useful compared to other items.

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Devour View Post
    Is this even a question?

I'm doing free BFG and within an hour I get roughly 15k gems. I now have the ability to break 3-block long and less hits. So yeah it's worth it if you truly work your arse off.