Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Growtopia Support not responding!

Exclamation Growtopia Support not responding!

Hello, the Growtopia support hasn't responded to me in 20 days. I want to know why and when will they respond?

Have u tried turning it off and on again
    セックス大好
    ANTIHERO WAS THE REAL OG

Quote Originally Posted by Nick_Furry View Post
    Have u tried turning it off and on again
    What do you mean?

Email them again or turn on and off it
    Do not destroy your own creation. Instead, fill it with dirt.

Meet me in the game: RedyMeosjin

I have 12 subscribers. Subscribe RedyMeosjin

They are guys... you just gotta be patient. And I DO NOT RECOMMEND that you keep sending them emails esp. following up. The thing is your email is already in the queue. If you send again or sent a follow up your email will go to the end of the queue again so that will be a longer wait.

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    They are guys... you just gotta be patient. And I DO NOT RECOMMEND that you keep sending them emails esp. following up. The thing is your email is already in the queue. If you send again or sent a follow up your email will go to the end of the queue again so that will be a longer wait.
    Idk man, following up isn't always a bad thing. Probably would be a good idea to look into the case instead of copy/pasting "no spam support"

I have been waiting like half a year for my request because of all your anti-spam spam you post. Might have gotten done faster if I followed up earlier.
    Visit RETIREMENT today!

>What you hear, believe or see people talk about is not necessarily the truth - see it as one-side of a two-sided coin.
    >Locking thread. Any further discussion will be punished.
    -Misthios, 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Raqk View Post
    Idk man, following up isn't always a bad thing. Probably would be a good idea to look into the case instead of copy/pasting "no spam support"

I have been waiting like half a year for my request because of all your anti-spam spam you post. Might have gotten done faster if I followed up earlier.
    4 months no respond
    IGN: 1NB4

If you see someone with the MediaZeus name Ingame,it's not me. I changed my name to 1NB4!

My new forum account! Please click me !

Quote Originally Posted by MediaZeus View Post
    4 months no respond
    That screenshot is from a email I got on the 21st of last month. It's like the third time they said they were "almost done" with my request. My god. It's going to take years for them to finish.
    Visit RETIREMENT today!

>What you hear, believe or see people talk about is not necessarily the truth - see it as one-side of a two-sided coin.
    -Misthios, 2019

I believe that support has been getting a bit worse since this new team has joined. Does anyone else agree?

I think this new team needs further training. I’ve seen posts of support giving the standard copy paste replies almost all the time, some even unrelated to the subject, and one person got false banned by an administrator and support refused to help him until I messaged nekorei about it.

but I just sent an email yesterday to support Growtopia and they replied the next day

LOL

Growtopia 2018 player
    Lvl 63 and still noob
    Growid: Rimuoi
    Instagram: @maulana.mis_
    Like anime,manga & game
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Rimuoi is Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by 1NB4 View Post
    Rimuoi is Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by ukyokuonji View Post
    yes
    JK hehe

It's been 21 days. I will be patient but they said nothing about them being very busy. I just want to know if I'm going to get a reply back

Attachment 220223

The conversations between players and costumer support are supposed to be confidential.
    Support Alex:

Alex is a C5-C6 Quadriplegic and gaming always has been a hobby of him. So he shares how he plays and adapts to the rest of the world!

https://www.youtube.com/user/xL1f30n3nd/

Lesser Knight

When I see people complaining about the support team, I can't relate, because every time I ask for help, they get my request done in about 5 hours. A day at worst.
    Been playing for 3 years. Still broke.
    But I'm getting there.
    GrowID: TheEBBGaming

They get flooded with hundreds of emails everyday, there’s a slight chance they might miss one or two emails from time to time. They’re working hard everyday to serve the players who may have enquiries about the game through emailing support.

If the support takes 20days, hacked accoints arent tefundable due to the items circulation.
    IGN : LI0NE
    LEVEL : 107
    GUILD : leader of GIANT (atm logo)
    -----
    ..Console..
    IGN : lord
    Level : highest of all !
    switch/xbox
    -----
    Follow my insta @li0ne_gt

Make this block in gt! (No dammage lava)

#FixDay1

Quote Originally Posted by ZeoFire View Post
    The conversations between players and costumer support are supposed to be confidential.
    Nowhere in their correspondance with me have they asked for this conversation to be kept confidential. Furthermore, having a quick peek at Ubisofts Privaciy Policy, Terms of Service, and EULA, although I may have missed something, I have found nothing in any of them that says support emails should be deemed confidential. In fact, the only mention of confidentially in regards to emails that I have found in my search was that suggestion emails shall remail UNCONFIDENTIAL. Further down they mention that for certain things they may be required to sign a confidentiality agreement for access to a service, to in turn have to carry out a form of confidentiality. I have signed no such agreements.

According to my local law there is nothing against screenshoting and sharing emails, though of course there is the matter of ubisoft being french based, and the possibility of other applicable laws that I am not aware of.

If there is anything that clearly states I should not be sharing these correspondences, please direct them to me so I can take down my posts. I do not consider Hamumus thread claiming sharing emails to be illegal a valid source.

I do not argue against Ubisofts right to take down any and all content on their own platform for any reason whatsoever. If they feel I'm in the wrong, it is a simple matter of deleting my posts and telling me to stop. The only platform I have ever shared any correspondence with them on is their own.

I make sure not to keep any information that might be somehow deemed confidential in my posts, such as making sure to disclude all real names.
    Visit RETIREMENT today!

-Misthios, 2019

Nowhere in their correspondance with me have they asked for this conversation to be kept confidential. Furthermore, having a quick peek at Ubisofts Privaciy Policy, Terms of Service, and EULA, although I may have missed something, I have found nothing in any of them that says support emails should be deemed confidential. In fact, the only mention of confidentially in regards to emails that I have found in my search was that suggestion emails shall remail UNCONFIDENTIAL. Further down they mention that for certain things they may be required to sign a confidentiality agreement for access to a service, to in turn have to carry out a form of confidentiality. I have signed no such agreements.

According to my local law there is nothing against screenshoting and sharing emails, though of course there is the matter of ubisoft being french based, and the possibility of other applicable laws that I am not aware of.

If there is anything that clearly states I should not be sharing these correspondences, please direct them to me so I can take down my posts. I do not consider Hamumus thread claiming sharing emails to be illegal a valid source.

I do not argue against Ubisofts right to take down any and all content on their own platform for any reason whatsoever. If they feel I'm in the wrong, it is a simple matter of deleting my posts and telling me to stop. The only platform I have ever shared any correspondence with them on is their own.

I make sure not to keep any information that might be somehow deemed confidential in my posts, such as making sure to disclude all real names.
    Finally, someone displaying his bravery against this empty rule. Thank you Raqk.
    Join Forumers United, Join now!
    IGN: BEAJ Discord: Toby#4000
    Visit ForumersUnited Today!

I am not saying you shouldn't, I am just suggesting this because it's a fact and the customer support team shared that piece of information to me that every single time you keep following up your email goes back to the queue, so the best thing to do is wait. If by a month or more you still don't get a response then that's when you follow-up.

Also, you must NOT share customer support email in public either in the forum or any social media platforms, you can be banned for this, please read The Growtopian Code about this:
    Note that reports sent to Support are confidential and may include information that should not be shared. Because of this, we are asking everyone to keep your conversation with Support private. Any conversation between players and Support that is posted on any official social media platforms will be deleted directly by the moderation team (Forum, Facebook, Twitter, and/or Instagram).

I am not saying you shouldn't, I am just suggesting this because it's a fact and the customer support team shared that piece of information to me that every single time you keep following up your email goes back to the queue, so the best thing to do is wait. If by a month or more you still don't get a response then that's when you follow-up.

Also, you must NOT share customer support email in public either in the forum or any social media platforms, you can be banned for this, please read The Growtopian Code about this:
    Does a reply go in to queue too?

I hope Raqk is not warned, because of some rule which lost its operation and functions.

But still, I respect and obey the Growtopian Code, so don't do it. I don't want good forumers banned.
    Join Forumers United, Join now!
    IGN: BEAJ Discord: Toby#4000
    Visit ForumersUnited Today!