Thread: Ratings on threads

Question Ratings on threads

Hello, I always wondered about the ratings that you can see next to some posts (not all posts) that are between 1 to 5 stars. How are threads rated? Who rates them? What does it mean if one of your thread was rated X stars? I would very much like to find out.

Thank you
    Signature

Quote Originally Posted by Wipou View Post
    Hello, I always wondered about the ratings that you can see next to some posts (not all posts) that are between 1 to 5 stars. How are threads rated? Who rates them? What does it mean if one of your thread was rated X stars? I would very much like to find out.

Thank you
    You can rate a thread by clicking rate this thread which can be found at the top of the thread, next to the tools and pages.Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 49
Size:  4.7 KB
    Once you click it, a rating criteria will show up just like the one below. You'll be able to see the current thread rating (you can also see that next to the thread's title) and choose a rating, which, according to you, fits the thread best.
    Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 46
Size:  3.8 KB

Anybody can rate anyone's thread. The current rating may indicate how people feel about the thread or whether they agree/disagree to it but, overall, it isn't that significant.

Quote Originally Posted by ToMoon View Post
    You can rate a thread by clicking rate this thread which can be found at the top of the thread, next to the tools and pages.Name:  Capture.PNG
    Once you click it, a rating criteria will show up just like the one below. You'll be able to see the current thread rating (you can also see that next to the thread's title) and choose a rating, which, according to you, fits the thread best.

Anybody can rate anyone's thread. The current rating may indicate how people feel about the thread or whether they agree/disagree to it but, overall, it isn't that significant.
    Ohhhh, this is very helpful, thank you!! I always wondered what those stars mean and how to get 'em.
    IGN: Eutimio

Discord: Eutimio#0415

Instagram: @Eutimio_GT

My BFG Laser Grid 1st Harvest Official Data
    Click "here" for more info

Quote Originally Posted by ToMoon View Post

Thank you very much, you have satisfied my curiosity.

Have yourself a great day/night good sir.
    Signature

killed 2 birds in 1 stone haha,
    GrowID: Entho
    Level 84,(since 12/2/15)
    Discord: Entho#5641
    Instagram: enthoplays
    YouTube: Entho

Quote Originally Posted by Nostos View Post
    yes please.... +1