Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Bridle design

  1. #1
    Lesser Knight Sako Pongen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    44

    Question Bridle design

    When will bridle design rise? It's currently valued at 85 wls. Sad

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    1,748

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sako Pongen View Post
    When will bridle design rise? It's currently valued at 85 wls. Sad
    id say "never". why? it only rose recently because of un-usually long time between Apocalypse events.

    Now theres been 2 - in as many months. So suppllies of bridle are plenty (and Chicken plow).

    There were complaints about the very long time between Apo -events - so hopefully they tuned it a bit, so it wont happen again.

    -> Never

  3. #3
    Lesser Knight Sako Pongen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by heretis64 View Post
    id say "never". why? it only rose recently because of un-usually long time between Apocalypse events.

    Now theres been 2 - in as many months. So suppllies of bridle are plenty (and Chicken plow).

    There were complaints about the very long time between Apo -events - so hopefully they tuned it a bit, so it wont happen again.

    -> Never
    How about harvest fest, since the need for chicken plow will rise?
    I'm asking cause I currently have 9 bridle designs and was thinking whether to sell it now or just wait and sell later

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    1,748

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sako Pongen View Post
    How about harvest fest, since the need for chicken plow will rise?
    I'm asking cause I currently have 9 bridle designs and was thinking whether to sell it now or just wait and sell later
    If you got them by Synth Chem and dont lose wls selling now -> sell

    If you bought them for more exp and tried to profit -> risk it - keep

  5. #5
    Lesser Knight Sako Pongen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by heretis64 View Post
    If you got them by Synth Chem and dont lose wls selling now -> sell

    If you bought them for more exp and tried to profit -> risk it - keep
    Got them by chem synth. Will sell then. Ty for replying

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •