Thread: About red in-game name.

Default About red in-game name.

I think it should be like 125 level blue name(No colour on the chat, broadcast and /me), because currently it has same effect as Legendary Title but it cost only 100dls(Probably it will drop to 70-80dls soon). And you get Angel of mercy wings at the same time, Also this wing look like legendary item maybe better than current Legendary Wing.

So, legendary players spend more than 1000dls for Legendary Title and Legendary Wing but this new things make them useless.. Like Dr. and red name looks cooler than title and wing better than legendary wing but people can make them with just 100dls.. I think developers should nerf the red name. it should be like 125 level blue name(No colour on the chat, broadcast and /me).
    Legendary Title should remain special. Also i dont want to see broadcast that filled with red name few months later.

EDIT: I'm just saying that they should make it as blue name, We can't see blue name on the chat bar or broadcast. That's all... I'm fine with Dr. tag and Mercy Wing.
    Last edited by GrowPixel; 07-02-2019 at 08:37 PM.
    Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; GrowPass in GrowTopia!

I like it the way it is right now. Also, legendary things shouldn't be tied to prices but to actual efforts.
    "You don't have to brush all your teeth, only the ones you want to keep."

I made a suggestion to revive most dead activities and to stabilize most unbalanced matters in the game, be sure to check it out here!

Banned

Litems are for goals and dls that you are willing to "loose"

Lesser Wizard

But Legendary wings and other legendary items counted in Epic quest, the hardest one(rip title, but ok) and Angel of Mercy not.

Also, people said same thing about Aurora wings when they was firstly introduced.

+Legendary title both big and colorful when red just red

The only thing that would be nice, if we receive function to enable/disable those titles

Arrow Well...

I think it's fine the way it is now. Legend title is still unique for adding spaces with the phrase "of Legend" to the end of the name as well as having a special effect.
    ~ Click this link below to find me anywhere in the vast Worldwide Web ~

It's down to opinion. Would you rather have the prefix of "Dr." with a red name, or the suffix of "... of Legend", which is larger and multicoloured, with a Legendary Orb symbol next to it? Plus, they can be both acquired and used together. The Dr. title is specific and is limited to surgery whereas the Legendary Title isn't specifically tied to a singular activity.
    𝓢𝔂 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓡𝓭𝓼 : PURPOSES Β¦ SELFDEPRIVED Β¦ FEARLISTENS Β¦ RIFT Β¦ PSYCHOVILLE Β¦ ROYALFESTIVAL
    32 WOTDs

Discord Tag: xdpical#7777

I'm just saying that they should make it as blue name, We can't see blue name on the chat bar or broadcast. That's all... I'm fine with Dr. tag and Mercy Wing.
    Few months later our chat bar going to filled with red names(from broadcast), and its not good...
    Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; GrowPass in GrowTopia!

Quote Originally Posted by GrowPixel View Post
    I'm just saying that they should make it as blue name, We can't see blue name on the chat bar or broadcast. That's all... I'm fine with Dr. tag and Mercy Wing.
    Few months later our chat bar going to filled with red names(from broadcast), and its not good...
    3,000 (5,000 surgeries effectively + Blingin' Set) is quite a lot, and of course, like the legendary items, we will see more and more of them down the line. The whole point of the title is to stand-out from the rest, and so, standing out in broadcats and chat is the whole point of it. In my opinion, they could possibly bring the blue name (level 125) to these standard too.
    𝓢𝔂 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓡𝓭𝓼 : PURPOSES Β¦ SELFDEPRIVED Β¦ FEARLISTENS Β¦ RIFT Β¦ PSYCHOVILLE Β¦ ROYALFESTIVAL
    32 WOTDs

Discord Tag: xdpical#7777

Quote Originally Posted by Techy View Post
    3,000 (5,000 surgeries effectively + Blingin' Set) is quite a lot, and of course, like the legendary items, we will see more and more of them down the line. The whole point of the title is to stand-out from the rest, and so, standing out in broadcats and chat is the whole point of it. In my opinion, they could possibly bring the blue name (level 125) to these standard too.
    Yea. It would also motivate more people to farm and reach higher levels!
    Goals

Level 103/125

If you want to get in touch:

Need fire hydrants ?
    Go to BUYHYDRANTS ^_^

I think they should start making Legendary items obtainable by this kind of way. (Requires skill and wls)

Quote Originally Posted by ooopsi View Post
    I like it the way it is right now. Also, legendary things shouldn't be tied to prices but to actual efforts.
    Well said.
    Hey there, I’m Winwood. Really old player from January 2014.

Ways to contact me:
    Instagram: Winwoodgt
    Discord: Winwood#0001
    In-game name: Winwood

Have fun and stay safe out there!