Thread: How long do I need to get a legend title?

Default How long do I need to get a legend title?

Ok with that being said, if I have about 80 dls asset and maybe abit more, how do I get profit to gets legend item or title? Also how much does it cost for a legend item or title? Pls help I really want a legend item. Tysm and also pls tell me how long would I take to get enough dls to get the legend(an estimate will do) tysm

It depends on what's your investment. Legendary Title costs about 600 DLs or more.

although i suck at profiting, ill try to give my best tip: buy a profitable BUY+ world, add vends, stock them with the item(s) the world is used to sell/buy, buy stock cheap, sell high.
    ~IGN: Nanimator
    ~Joined Growtopia On 7-13-2015
    ~Discord: Nanimator#6408

https://youtu.be/ZPzsx3AdHpw

Ok what if I invest about 40 dls on chands seeds that's about 60k seeds and 2 mags?

Master Sorcerer

Title is about 800 dls. 240 dls for 3 ghcs, 200 dls for 3 gdiapers, 200 dls for growie, and 115 dls for the wizard. Throw in other expenses and you have 800 dls. If you only want a legendary item (which I don't recommend since they have long since lost their novelty), dragon of legend costs 135-140 dls.

For now you should just focus on farming and increasing the amount of farmables/magplants. It would take you a year of non-stop farming and increasing your farms to get you to 800 dls from 80 dls.
    ign: BladeGamer

Quote Originally Posted by BladeGamer View Post
    Title is about 800 dls. 240 dls for 3 ghcs, 200 dls for 3 gdiapers, 200 dls for growie, and 115 dls for the wizard. Throw in other expenses and you have 800 dls. If you only want a legendary item (which I don't recommend since they have long since lost their novelty), dragon of legend costs 135-140 dls.

For now you should just focus on farming and increasing the amount of farmables/magplants. It would take you a year of non-stop farming and increasing your farms to get you to 800 dls from 80 dls.
    Ok tysm hopefully I will get it soon haha lols

Quote Originally Posted by Braincellsgt View Post
    Ok tysm hopefully I will get it soon haha lols
    ive been preparing for title since few years ago and heck the prices of the items required keeps increasing every year

Visit My Crime/Bait Shop
    INK

Quote Originally Posted by xKaizoku View Post
    ive been preparing for title since few years ago and heck the prices of the items required keeps increasing every year
    Oh lols btw anyone keen to help break my farmables for wls? Hehe