Thread: Taking offers for ANCESTRALPOWERS

Default Taking offers for ANCESTRALPOWERS

Hello everybody. I'd like to start collecting offers for my world ANCESTRALPOWERS, not selling world yet but just collecting offers. This world gets around 240 visits per day (the cctv fills in 4-5 hours and I can show you), not all visitors are buyers but the the profits are great. The clean profits fluctuate daily, sometimes I get 30wls clean profit, and sometimes I get 250wls clean profit, the average sits around 70wls. This world sells crystallized items and other upgrade items for ancestrals, I don't sell all crystallized items but if you sell crystallized reality you would profit even more. Most items are fairly easy to stock, and it takes me around 30 minutes to stock most vends. The world attracts players thanks to the public ancient altar and because the world contains guides to upgrading and updates the daily riddle everyday. Furthermore, the world ANCESTRALPOWER was incredibly famous and popular, but died out as it doesn't have an ancient altar anymore, so most people were redirected to my world. You can check for yourself, there aren't any major buy worlds linked to this, so I'm not faking anything.

Since I bought this world till now, I sbed like 15 times so this world got a fair attention and even got rated #2 information. I'm only taking offers for the world name, but I can help you set up a similar world and even sell the ancient altar to you (it is very hard to come by or even make). 2 people so far offered 10dls for the world name but one of them took back his offer, so I'm collecting offers as well. This isn't a bid so I'll take every offer into consideration (yes you can offer 1wl for the world but try not to). If you're interested leave your offer here or leave a mail in the world.
    "You don't have to brush all your teeth, only the ones you want to keep."

I made a suggestion to revive most dead activities and to stabilize most unbalanced matters in the game, be sure to check it out here!

NOOOOoOoOooOoooOOOoOOoOOooooOoOOOOOOoOOooooo

Don't sell your word please. IT'S THE MOST HELPFUl WORLD IN GROWTOPIA!!!!

Don't sell IT!!!!!!!!!!

Or I will cry for 100000hrs
    Feb 2013 Growtopia player. (Forum account created later)

I quit. Because of this. https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...t-friend-I-had

In game name: FurtherMaths

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    NOOOOoOoOooOoooOOOoOOoOOooooOoOOOOOOoOOooooo

Don't sell your word please. IT'S THE MOST HELPFUl WORLD IN GROWTOPIA!!!!

Don't sell IT!!!!!!!!!!

Or I will cry for 100000hrs
    Not selling yet, just collecting offers that act as a backup.

I cant tell if this is sarcasm or not lol

I made a suggestion to revive most dead activities and to stabilize most unbalanced matters in the game, be sure to check it out here!

Quote Originally Posted by ooopsi View Post
    Not selling yet, just collecting offers that act as a backup.

I cant tell if this is sarcasm or not lol
    Ok good. Its not sarcasm lol. i actually think ur world is useful af.
    Only WIKI can surpass your world based on usefulness.
    Feb 2013 Growtopia player. (Forum account created later)

I quit. Because of this. https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...t-friend-I-had

In game name: FurtherMaths

WHY YOU-------- pls it's the best world for ancestral power info so far
    GrowID: Entho
    Level 77,(since 12/2/15)
    Discord: Entho#5641
    Instagram: enthoplays
    YouTube: Entho
    ~Suggestions~
    Minor Autoban System
    Donation Box Feature
    Unbreakable Music Sheet

Quote Originally Posted by Nostos View Post
    yes please.... +1

Quote Originally Posted by Entho View Post
    WHY YOU-------- pls it's the best world for ancestral power info so far
    Just taking offers

Squire

Hello everybody. I'd like to start collecting offers for my world ANCESTRALPOWERS, not selling world yet but just collecting offers. This world gets around 240 visits per day (the cctv fills in 4-5 hours and I can show you), not all visitors are buyers but the the profits are great. The clean profits fluctuate daily, sometimes I get 30wls clean profit, and sometimes I get 250wls clean profit, the average sits around 70wls. This world sells crystallized items and other upgrade items for ancestrals, I don't sell all crystallized items but if you sell crystallized reality you would profit even more. Most items are fairly easy to stock, and it takes me around 30 minutes to stock most vends. The world attracts players thanks to the public ancient altar and because the world contains guides to upgrading and updates the daily riddle everyday. Furthermore, the world ANCESTRALPOWER was incredibly famous and popular, but died out as it doesn't have an ancient altar anymore, so most people were redirected to my world. You can check for yourself, there aren't any major buy worlds linked to this, so I'm not faking anything.

Since I bought this world till now, I sbed like 15 times so this world got a fair attention and even got rated #2 information. I'm only taking offers for the world name, but I can help you set up a similar world and even sell the ancient altar to you (it is very hard to come by or even make). 2 people so far offered 10dls for the world name but one of them took back his offer, so I'm collecting offers as well. This isn't a bid so I'll take every offer into consideration (yes you can offer 1wl for the world but try not to). If you're interested leave your offer here or leave a mail in the world.
    545 wls buy all

- - - Updated - - -

5dls

Quote Originally Posted by Fragrant View Post
    545 wls buy all

- - - Updated - - -

5dls
    Is that you alt?
    My first post!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fragrant View Post
    545 wls buy all

- - - Updated - - -

5dls
    Orca, please stop spamming, your posts on this account make even less sense than the posts on your main.

Cursed

Good for you

- - - Updated - - -

Orca, please stop spamming, your posts on this account make even less sense than the posts on your main.
    *** im not fragrant
    I'm not spamming

I posted the word "good for you" and i screlled my mouse up and I saw this
    Bro please its not me...

Quote Originally Posted by Welcomes View Post
    Is that you alt?
    My first post!!
    I see that fragrant is not your alt
    sry for being suspicious

may i ask how much you looking for?

Quote Originally Posted by iTi View Post
    may i ask how much you looking for?
    The best offer right now is 10dls for world name, but feel free to offer any amount.

Quote Originally Posted by Orca View Post
    Good for you

- - - Updated - - -

*** im not fragrant
    I'm not spamming

I posted the word "good for you" and i screlled my mouse up and I saw this
    Bro please its not me...
    ILLUSION 100