Thread: 200 world lock giveaway

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default 200 world lock giveaway

write below what you would do with 200 world locks and i will choose a winner in one week.

(please include a place I can drop off the wls at or if you lack such a place, do mention that aswell)

Quote Originally Posted by Kranken View Post
    write below what you would do with 200 world locks and i will choose a winner in one week.

(please include a place I can drop off the wls at or if you lack such a place, do mention that aswell)
    With 2dls I can use some of wls for our forumerbase. I can buy farmables to farm..I could buy things I needed.Not sure cause i dont think it is wise to spent on set. Beside my set is pretty enough.
    In the Light, I shall never surrender!
    Its a shame that you dont know any games made by Blizzard Entertainment :c

if i had 200 wls, i'd use the wls to build my main world. there is someone whose building style inspires me so much!! *cough* techy *cough*

it would definitely be nice to be able to build a world without worrying about being short on wls. (; w ; )

p.s. does this giveaway have a 'x+ post count only'? i mean, 200 wls is a lot.
    (´,,•ω•,,)/<3

1. Not gonna enter but good luck to everyone who does!

2. w0w umg pls3 d0n3t m3 pr0 u r1ch g1mm3 blu3 g3m l0x
    pfp drawn by memo4ever

IGN: rrix

[❌]Level: 64/125
    [❌]Dls: 40/100
    [❌]Gems: 712k/1m
    [✔️]Dirt: 1/1

I am the memelord

End goal: Try out every part of gt

If I had 200 wls, I’d lie to myself and say that I would use it to redesign my main world/create more songs, but they’d most realistically end up either rotting my inventory or poorly invested into some momentarily eye-catching clothing.

None of these cases are really ideal, lol

World: TOPAZXP
    The Expert (in apologies because I mess up a lot)
    Art Instagram

Hello, I'm MRs a.k.a Mouvre in-game would like to participate in this giveaway.

I'll make a profit with 200 WLs by farming or Vending Machine shop, after profit, I'll make (My target):

1, Information/guide world which will be very useful for our community. The guide world will be either updated version of STOPDONTDROP or guide on getting WLs.

The WLs will be spent on buying furniture, Jammers, Bulletin Boards, and other world needs.

2. A world that teaches and force us to not being RACIST (since racism is getting usual nowadays). The WLs will also be spent on world furniture.

3. A world that teaches and force us to not scam. Even though scamming and losing items are part of the game, scam needs to stop. It causes losing friends, time, etc.

Same, I'll use the WLs to buy world needs.

That is my entry and what I'll do with those WLs (I have more but I think it's enought for now).

World: OORTH
    Last edited by Mouvre; 07-04-2019 at 02:22 AM.

inch closer to phoenix wings while they keep skyrocketing in price; i'll never be able to get legendary wings unless they change the phoenix step to something like 20 chimera wings. Might buy a couple of vends and open a surgery tool shop.
    world: FYRE9
    | IGN: Graxum | Level: 80 |

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Update: I listened to TIMEONI (nice song..)
    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    "Hey we just let all your private data get leaked, sorry about that. Now buy our IAP!"
    Quote Originally Posted by AsteroidSpam View Post
    and yet again growtopians surpass the known limit to collective autism

if i have wls i probably donate them for a video...

IGN: MadMewMew

SUB TO KFBUN

TNX DEVS FOR ADDING MY SUGGESTION (Floating Speaker) , (Pet Egg) , (Steampunk Goggles), (Fiesta Coati Scarf) and maybe (Mud Puddle)

Quote Originally Posted by Ranierz View Post
    if i have wls i probably donate them for a video...
    Wut no no no no. Too many fakers. There's no noob that will know what wl means and kept begging on random world
    In the Light, I shall never surrender!
    Its a shame that you dont know any games made by Blizzard Entertainment :c

I will get a few more farmable to bfg
    [ IGN ]: PandoRika
    [ Instagram ]: @pando_rika

If I won 200 world locks, I would buy something cool for myself, maybe perhaps a Growscan or Geiger Charger.

World: K1KI1

305th post.
    Last edited by MysteryUpdate; 07-04-2019 at 11:54 AM.

(っ◔◡◔)っ

Quote Originally Posted by (っ◔◡◔)っ
    THIS FORUM IS FOR HELPING GROWTOPIANS AND TO HAVE FUN!

Come Join Secret Santa 2019!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ret-Santa-2019

If i won 2dls I'd invest it into my world, 'VALUATIONS' which is a world based on helping growtopians with things like information about achievements (e.g how to get protodrake dragon), prices and information about the economy and how the economy functions.

I will be able to finish the world with about 1dl and I could advertise with the other dl.

VALUATIONS also doubles as a guild home and a cool place for the average player to chill and hang out.

Check it out some time! I think it would look great when its finished. I'm aiming to give it some NASDAQ or WIKI vibes. Somewhere where you can go to find very useful information about stuff and relax with your friends.

My world is CITROGEN.
    Last edited by Caine; 07-08-2019 at 12:45 PM. Reason: Added more info about the aim of the world.
    I can't change my past. Thats why I live in the present and fix my future.

Growtopian name- FurtherMaths

Quote Originally Posted by UkyoKuonji View Post
    Wut no no no no. Too many fakers. There's no noob that will know what wl means and kept begging on random world
    Oh well , and im not online on growtopia very often so ill not find them very annoying

IGN: MadMewMew

SUB TO KFBUN

TNX DEVS FOR ADDING MY SUGGESTION (Floating Speaker) , (Pet Egg) , (Steampunk Goggles), (Fiesta Coati Scarf) and maybe (Mud Puddle)

I would do nothing, like i do with my current wls Pls donate me, pls..
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

hi kranken if you gave me the 2dls or 200 wls i’d probably give it to my friend since he’s my cash cow and I just leech off of him so if he does better so does I lol

world is def1b if you wanna help out me and my friend (but mostly me)
    Hi! My name is basically CrazyManiac...
    Lovely to meet everyone!

With 200 worldlocks, I would buy supplies so I could finally finish creating my parkour world. I hope i win!.
    IGN - MineDeath
    If Anything is possible, then it's possible for it to be impossible for anything to be possible! .
    Instagram:
    Instagram Link!
    Discord:
    Discord Link!

Lesser Knight

I already have a set so I would probably use the wls to buy chand seeds so I could get ready for harvest fest. I would then sell the mooncakes later on and sell the chands during halloween. Profit

If I win, you can drop the wls in the world HIJACKS.

I'll spend them.

World:GAMESWITHATWIST

PPPPSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTT! I just want to point out that people who said they will donate world locks to other people, especially to noobs shouldn't get it. If you use logic, it makes no sense to ask for world locks to give them away.

Oh...also, while I'm at it, I may as well explain what I will actually do with the diamond locks/ what they will help me achieve:

1) Fund some giveaways in GAMESWITHATWIST, of course, no promises here, lately I lost some world locks, so don't plan to give amyway until I'm in a better financial situation

2) Destroy the economy. My dream goal is to buy all 500 Phoenix Pacifiers and recycle 499 of them on camera, forever keeping one.

3) Buy some cool item, this will still, eventually, lead to plan number 2 though when I quit, I'll try to remove as many Phoenix Pacifiers as possible before quitting.
    They are two types of people in the world. Me and not me.

Lesser Knight

For a Growtopian like me who still haven't gotten 2 dls, I'd try to focus on making more profit before spending anything on cosmetics and some otherwise risky profit methods.

What would I do?

-Use 50-60 wls on a reliable means of earning profit such as the classic farming-bushes-to-get-hedges-to-sell method.
    -Use half of the remaining wls to buy farms that are enough to hold at least 10k pepper seeds and buy pepper seeds/blocks to make profit with balance cakes and songpyeons in Harvestfest.

With those plans, I can make up to 9 or 10 dls or even more!
    So gimme those dls.

World: ENDFIGHTERS
    Been playing for 3 years. Still broke.
    But I'm getting there.
    GrowID: TheEBBGaming