Thread: Magplant suggestion

Lesser Knight

Default Magplant suggestion

The magplant 5000 has been a vital part in growtopia game ever since it released. The Magplant 5000 not only benefits the owner of the item, but also aids new players who are searching for a way to make some WL’s. This item is very useful in helping new players collect gems to purchase what they need. Especially for players who have less than 10 WL’s. Going to a BFG world is easier than waiting 1 day for your farmables to grow just so you get very little gems, because you can’t buy more farmables.

Now to get straight to the point, I suggest that the developers/mods/admins, or whoever makes updates to consider making the magplant 5000 available for purchase from Locke, or the salesman for 10 or 15 diamond locks.

Why??? Because the magplant 5000 helps everyone who does BFG, renters and owners, the item is rising in price because of how useful it is. But because the magplant is rising in price, many collectors are wanting to buy out the magplants, and sell them expensive later on. Many collectors (benbarrage) have a large number of this item when they don’t even use them. If the price rises too high, many players would not be able to afford them, and people who have very few world locks will no longer be able to go to their favorite BFG world. At the moment this item is worth around 18-19 diamond locks, and most players don’t even have 10 diamond locks. I understand that people who currently own this item as of now will be mad if it was added in Locke, but there are many more who would rather have it there.

All in all, the magplant 5000 is a huge help to people who own them, and people who use them in the owners world, but because of their scarcity they should be available from Locke for about 10 or 15 diamond locks.

Quote Originally Posted by iamnoobsdude View Post
    The magplant 5000 has been a vital part in growtopia game ever since it released. The Magplant 5000 not only benefits the owner of the item, but also aids new players who are searching for a way to make some WL’s. This item is very useful in helping new players collect gems to purchase what they need. Especially for players who have less than 10 WL’s. Going to a BFG world is easier than waiting 1 day for your farmables to grow just so you get very little gems, because you can’t buy more farmables.

Now to get straight to the point, I suggest that the developers/mods/admins, or whoever makes updates to consider making the magplant 5000 available for purchase from Locke, or the salesman for 10 or 15 diamond locks.

Why??? Because the magplant 5000 helps everyone who does BFG, renters and owners, the item is rising in price because of how useful it is. But because the magplant is rising in price, many collectors are wanting to buy out the magplants, and sell them expensive later on. Many collectors (benbarrage) have a large number of this item when they don’t even use them. If the price rises too high, many players would not be able to afford them, and people who have very few world locks will no longer be able to go to their favorite BFG world. At the moment this item is worth around 18-19 diamond locks, and most players don’t even have 10 diamond locks. I understand that people who currently own this item as of now will be mad if it was added in Locke, but there are many more who would rather have it there.

All in all, the magplant 5000 is a huge help to people who own them, and people who use them in the owners world, but because of their scarcity they should be available from Locke for about 10 or 15 diamond locks.
    I think this suggestion has been brought up numerous times in the past, and the devs have considered this. This won't be happening, unfortunately. Ubisoft is incentivized to not actually interfere with the magplant situation because if they interfere with magplant prices, people won't buy iotms or other expensive items from the shop due to bad returns, especially for investors.

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by lukj2001 View Post
    I think this suggestion has been brought up numerous times in the past, and the devs have considered this. This won't be happening, unfortunately. Ubisoft is incentivized to not actually interfere with the magplant situation because if they interfere with magplant prices, people won't buy iotms or other expensive items from the shop due to bad returns, especially for investors.
    But if it is added in Locke for 15-20 diamond locks it won’t change the current price, just stabilize it and make sure the price does not go out of control where nobody can buy this useful item.

But if it is added in Locke for 15-20 diamond locks it won’t change the current price, just stabilize it and make sure the price does not go out of control where nobody can buy this useful item.
    Investors invested for a reason. Because they speculated based on the original value of the magplant.

Looking back, if we stabilized at 5-10 dls and we compare it to now it'd be ridiculous because of how high the price got. Apply it to when magplants are 40 dls and you'll know that stabilizing at 15-20 is ridiculous.

it's a generally bad idea to re-introduce it, but it is a good idea to make weaker counterparts to it that can benefit the owner of it. If it was available for purchase ten BFGs would take over the game. Currently we have a decent amount of BFGs in the game, not enough to collapse the economy but enough to make its mark and benefit the game.
    | IGN: Graxum | Level: 80 |

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Update: I listened to TIMEONI (nice song..)
    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    "Hey we just let all your private data get leaked, sorry about that. Now buy our IAP!"
    Quote Originally Posted by AsteroidSpam View Post
    and yet again growtopians surpass the known limit to collective autism

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by lukj2001 View Post
    Investors invested for a reason. Because they speculated based on the original value of the magplant.

Looking back, if we stabilized at 5-10 dls and we compare it to now it'd be ridiculous because of how high the price got. Apply it to when magplants are 40 dls and you'll know that stabilizing at 15-20 is ridiculous.
    And if it’s ever 40dls there will be very few bfg left to helping people with 0wls profit

Lesser Wizard

I just wish they re-release it in February, since it is the item of the February month.

There's a reason why it's called "Item of the month"
    If you'll rerelease it then it would crash the price of Magplants and there might be unexpected consequences on the price of other items. Overall I don't agree to this suggestion

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by NeonValley View Post
    There's a reason why it's called "Item of the month"
    If you'll rerelease it then it would crash the price of Magplants and there might be unexpected consequences on the price of other items. Overall I don't agree to this suggestion

It won’t if it’s in Locke for 10-20 dls. Even 20 would be good. If it’s not then the price will be unaffordable

It will never be available again. Period. If it is, there will be total chaos.

The magplant was an item of the month, you know,which ubi said will only be available for said month. If they bring it back, it will make people with other limited items fear, and would make the playerbase lose trust in the devs.

It obviously will never come back. Gaias beacon and such machines were obviously made to try to lower mag demands (tho, not working that we'll). Also, if mags were to come back, then shouldn't pretty much every limited item that is in high demand such as raymans fist, phoenix wings,royal lock, etc?

As much as I would love the magplant to be buyable again, it just won't since the devs made a decision that it is limited.
    hello

Grossout event items are underrated, eyes on stalks are a masterpiece.

AGREED! They should change Magplant 5000's obtaining system. It's very useful, all in one and an unique item! I'm waiting since Magplant 5000's last day. But they still didn't changed the obtaining system! I'm very and VERY regretful for I didn't bought one for 200k Gems! Shortly, Magplant 5000 is very useful and unique item. And that's too OP for an IOTM. We need an improvement now! I don't want to drop Magplant 5000's price. But.. It rising always! Some peoples can't afford it anymore!
    ~ єνєяувσ∂у ωαитѕ тσ gσ нєανєи. вυт иσвσ∂у ωαитѕ тσ ∂ιє... ~

#BRINGBACKLBRANCH

Goals:
    - Get a Magplant (0/1)
    - Level up to 125 (53/125)
    - Get Rayman's Fist (0/1)
    - Find a Rainbow Egg (0/1)
    - Drop a GHC in GBCs (Done!)

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by GRRM View Post
    I just wish they re-release it in February, since it is the item of the February month.
    That would be a good idea, but instead of the store for gems, on Locke bot or something

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Processor View Post
    AGREED! They should change Magplant 5000's obtaining system. It's very useful, all in one and an unique item! I'm waiting since Magplant 5000's last day. But they still didn't changed the obtaining system! I'm very and VERY regretful for I didn't bought one for 200k Gems! Shortly, Magplant 5000 is very useful and unique item. And that's too OP for an IOTM. We need an improvement now! I don't want to drop Magplant 5000's price. But.. It rising always! Some peoples can't afford it anymore!
    Correct, and when it rises too much, nobody can afford it! Bfg would die and noobs would not be able to get wls! It would be hard to get 1wl again!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheNightmxre View Post
    It will never be available again. Period. If it is, there will be total chaos.

The magplant was an item of the month, you know,which ubi said will only be available for said month. If they bring it back, it will make people with other limited items fear, and would make the playerbase lose trust in the devs.

It obviously will never come back. Gaias beacon and such machines were obviously made to try to lower mag demands (tho, not working that we'll). Also, if mags were to come back, then shouldn't pretty much every limited item that is in high demand such as raymans fist, phoenix wings,royal lock, etc?

As much as I would love the magplant to be buyable again, it just won't since the devs made a decision that it is limited.
    And as the machines made do not affect the price at all, it should be added back! Yes it was item of the month, but if they add it under Locke for 20 diamond locks, there will be NO chaos at all! It’s a perfect idea 15 or 20 dls for it In Locke bot. You sound like you own abOut 10 magplant yourself...

Banned

That would be a good idea, but instead of the store for gems, on Locke bot or something

- - - Updated - - -

Correct, and when it rises too much, nobody can afford it! Bfg would die and noobs would not be able to get wls! It would be hard to get 1wl again!

- - - Updated - - -

And as the machines made do not affect the price at all, it should be added back! Yes it was item of the month, but if they add it under Locke for 20 diamond locks, there will be NO chaos at all! It’s a perfect idea 15 or 20 dls for it In Locke bot. You sound like you own abOut 10 magplant yourself...
    Item of the month. What's not clear in the sentence?
    It will *not* be re-released simply because it was available for a whole month for anyone to buy.
    Also what's with re-adding it to the game? Practically the same since you can buy one from other players for the same price you suggested without having to add more MagPlants into the game.

Lesser Wizard

There are some jerks who stock up their Mags and some Mag owners are getting banned. So yeah the amount of Mags is getting lower and the current owners arent even selling them in the near future. Buyers are desperate and sellers are rising their prices.

This is great idea! Let's re-release item (item that's supposed to NEVER EVER come back) for 10-15 DLs while its 20 DLs! Well, I would like to buy Phoenix Wings, but 180 DLs is too much, not gonna pay that...WAIT, I'VE GOT SO SMART IDEA, devs, could you please re-release them in shop for 500k gems? Thanks!
    IGN: iCZE
    Level: 125
    Guild: Diamonds
    Goals: I've already done all my GT Goals!
    -Set that I like
    -Blue Name (Level 125)
    -Community World for Czech and Slovakian Players CZSK (Click to view)