Thread: i have a very ambitious video idea and i need your guys opinion

Default i have a very ambitious video idea and i need your guys opinion

so the video is i am going to give my opinion on all of the blocks in GT but since there are hundreds of blocks i need first your guys opinions before dedicating my entire weekend / storage doing but there is a high change ill not be doing beacause off lack of motivation ill start this weekend if i want too just want to hear your guys opinions

Last edited by Kfbun; 07-06-2019 at 04:15 AM.

IGN: MadMewMew

SUB TO KFBUN

TNX DEVS FOR ADDING MY SUGGESTION (Floating Speaker) , (Pet Egg) , (Steampunk Goggles), (Fiesta Coati Scarf) and maybe (Mud Puddle)

Banned

My siggy. Good luck.

Try to break them down to different episodes.

Like 1 episode for steam blocks, another for colored blocks etc.

Innovate

IGN: Triangles (from G4mingReaper)
    Level: 82
    Guild:Derby
    Growtopia Join Date: October 7, 2013

If you're looking for me in-game, I got banned and support team is useless.

h

JUST. DO. IT.

do it in episodes?
    WOTD: 2 (in BESTBEACHINGT & ANUBIANCITY)
    VOTW: still hoping to win (:

Goals:
    Get 5 WOTDs before 2020 (2/5)
    Get 1 VOTW before 2020 (0/1)

Meet me in the game: RedyMeosjin

I have 22 subscribers. Subscribe
    RedyMeosjin

Quote Originally Posted by Astigmatisme View Post
    insipiriation to do it in gt

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    Try to break them down to different episodes.

Like 1 episode for steam blocks, another for colored blocks etc.

Innovate
    i do them alphabeticaly much easier

SUB TO KFBUN

TNX DEVS FOR ADDING MY SUGGESTION (Floating Speaker) , (Pet Egg) , (Steampunk Goggles), (Fiesta Coati Scarf) and maybe (Mud Puddle)

Take me a gress,there are 4k blocks out there,maybe 20 videos?
    I don't have ideas to what to put on my signature, So here's a text meme

Quote Originally Posted by Felixcesar15 View Post
    Take me a gress,there are 4k blocks out there,maybe 20 videos?
    probably 26 or 24

SUB TO KFBUN

Quote Originally Posted by Ranierz View Post
    so the video is i am going to give my opinion on all of the blocks in GT but since there are hundreds of blocks i need first your guys opinions before dedicating my entire weekend / storage doing but there is a high change ill not be doing beacause off lack of motivation ill start this weekend if i want too just want to hear your guys opinions
    It would be super interesting! What if you split up your videos into different themes - like Background pieces, pain blocks, etc. Then you could break it down even further and do them in Rarity order!
    Canadian Community Manager

I like anime, board games, video games, and food! (and just about everything else that's fun, competitive, and inspiring)

Link to my official IG

I dunno if others share the same opinion, but personally, I would probably fall asleep watching a video on some random dude’s opinion on Growtopia’s blocks. If anything, I would recommend sharing your opinions on the different clothes of Growtopia (you could split it up into separate videos based on if it’s a shirt/pants, shoe, back item, hat, mask, hand item, etc).

However, there are a lot of pitfalls to avoid when creating something like this, as it’s probably best to think about what the appeal of your video is and whether or not it’s a waste of the viewer’s time.
    ...For example, it would be a waste of the viewer’s time if your video was either overly obnoxious or dry in trying (or failing) to be funny, as their experience would turn out to be a net negative. Likewise, a video with poor editing/writing is going to have a similar reaction, as if the viewer is somewhat smarter than a 3rd grader, they’re going to feel as if their intelligence is insulted just by watching such a video.

Really though, as long as you add some meaningful to the table with your video, I’m sure it’ll turn out alright. (Most people watching growtopia videos are usually not looking for quality anyways, and are just looking for more videos surrounding this other topic that they’re already interested in. Think about the target demographic here )
    The Expert (in apologies because I mess up a lot)
    Art Instagram

sure no problem uwu

discord tag: BuffaloBom#6062
    my discord server
    add me on roblox
    scraggy is my waifu
    http://hamumu.com/images/menu/yerflogo.png
    humama hihih

Quote Originally Posted by topazi View Post
    I dunno if others share the same opinion, but personally, I would probably fall asleep watching a video on some random dude’s opinion on Growtopia’s blocks. If anything, I would recommend sharing your opinions on the different clothes of Growtopia (you could split it up into separate videos based on if it’s a shirt/pants, shoe, back item, hat, mask, hand item, etc).

However, there are a lot of pitfalls to avoid when creating something like this, as it’s probably best to think about what the appeal of your video is and whether or not it’s a waste of the viewer’s time.
    ...For example, it would be a waste of the viewer’s time if your video was either overly obnoxious or dry in trying (or failing) to be funny, as their experience would turn out to be a net negative. Likewise, a video with poor editing/writing is going to have a similar reaction, as if the viewer is somewhat smarter than a 3rd grader, they’re going to feel as if their intelligence is insulted just by watching such a video.

Really though, as long as you add some meaningful to the table with your video, I’m sure it’ll turn out alright. (Most people watching growtopia videos are usually not looking for quality anyways, and are just looking for more videos surrounding this other topic that they’re already interested in. Think about the target demographic here )
    ill try to do something but for the mean time the first episode is just a black screen with some text / picture but ill try adding real life videos / text to speech if im not lazy

SUB TO KFBUN

SUB TO KFBUN