Thread: Why Magplant and Rayman's Fist were dropped all farmables' price?

Question Why Magplant and Rayman's Fist were dropped all farmables' price?

Still I can't understand this. All farmables' price SOOO much dropped after releasing MAGPLANT 5000 and Rayman's Fist. But Why? I remember Pepper Seeds' price before releasing. It was like 200/10-12. Chandelier Seeds' price was like 200/25-30. And now... Pepper is like 200/3 when it's not Harvest Fest. Chandelier is 200/10-12. So why all farmables' price was dropped after releasing?
    ~ єνєяувσ∂у ωαитѕ тσ gσ нєανєи. вυт иσвσ∂у ωαитѕ тσ ∂ιє... ~

#BRINGBACKLBRANCH

Goals:
    - Get a Magplant (0/1)
    - Level up to 125 (71/125)
    - Get Rayman's Fist (0/1)
    - Find a Rainbow Egg (0/1)
    - Drop a GHC in GBCs (Done!)

Rayman made farming easier; Magplant allowed players to host BFGs. This encouraged them to do both of the said actions even more, leading to the fluctuation of farmables.
    IGN: PixelJr
    Guild: ANCIENTS
    Instagram: @iampixeljr
    Discord: PixelJr#7411
    Growtopia Forums Discord: http://discord.io/gtforums

Join Secret Santa 2019! Click the image below.

Quote Originally Posted by Processor View Post
    Still I can't understand this. All farmables' price SOOO much dropped after releasing MAGPLANT 5000 and Rayman's Fist. But Why? I remember Pepper Seeds' price before releasing. It was like 200/10-12. Chandelier Seeds' price was like 200/25-30. And now... Pepper is like 200/3 when it's not Harvest Fest. Chandelier is 200/10-12. So why all farmables' price was dropped after releasing?
    They could harvest or break more effieciently. They can make more world locks to invest... etc.
    "If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room." - Confucius
    "Maybe life isn't about avoiding the bruises. Maybe it's about collecting scars to prove we show for it." - Unknown

Because magplants lets other players farm and not getting thier seeds but gems . So basicly the person who earn a magplant can buy alot of farmable and not farm all himself but instead advertising thier own world and calling people to farm and get free gems. Rayman fist is also a farming item that can punch 3 block at a time, that also make farming more easier than when it still not yet released. These is the reason why the farmables dropped so much.

Sorry if u cant understand and my english is bad

Quote Originally Posted by PixelJr View Post
    Rayman made farming easier; Magplant allowed players to host BFGs. This encouraged them to do both of the said actions, leading to the fluctuation of farmables.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokekid123 View Post
    They could harvest or break more effieciently. They can make more world locks to invest... many more.
    Ohh.. Thanks for info.
    ~ єνєяувσ∂у ωαитѕ тσ gσ нєανєи. вυт иσвσ∂у ωαитѕ тσ ∂ιє... ~

#BRINGBACKLBRANCH

Goals:
    - Get a Magplant (0/1)
    - Level up to 125 (71/125)
    - Get Rayman's Fist (0/1)
    - Find a Rainbow Egg (0/1)
    - Drop a GHC in GBCs (Done!)

Farmables naturally decrease in price over time because the supply grows and grows at a far faster rate than the demand can keep up with. Rayman's Fist and Mapglant 5000 rapidly increased the rate at which farmables could be farmed and therefore the process of farmables becoming dirt cheap rocketed forwards.
    Growtopia: Oldsock/Oldzock
    Instagram: @sockia
    Discord: Oldsock#0653

Support my Dolphin Suit suggestion please:
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...-Set&p=4137275

Why?
    With mag and ray,you can farm way more faster
    IGN : Kihiro
    Cheap Bountiful GT Looming Block 40/1 at VENDHU \(^_^)/

Goal :
    -Have fun in game : 6/10

Quote Originally Posted by Processor View Post
    pepper seed were 200/30 mate :P
    Hi there!, Have a gud day xD

I feel like this is common sense if more come into the game than are currently in demand from the playerbase then of course they are going to drop its simple common sense.

Farmables have always dropped in price over time since the start of the game, stop blaming it on random items that can contribute partially, but not to the closest extent.

There are so few bfg's in comparison to actual people who farm, you just dont see all the random farms because people dont advertise when they are farming alone lol, as for rayman this is as dumb of an argument as blaming the pickaxe for dropping farmable prices when that first came out.
    IGN: Noodle (previously Noodle905)

Just your average dude who enjoys playing the game and solving riddles

https://www.upload.ee/image/9292002/heallvishere.png

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    Damn I clicked on it... I was Luis Fonzied

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle905 View Post
    There are so few bfg's in comparison to actual people who farm, you just dont see all the random farms because people dont advertise when they are farming alone lol, as for rayman this is as dumb of an argument as blaming the pickaxe for dropping farmable prices when that first came out.
    Prices dropped even more thanks to raymans 1hit hacks, afk farmers and magplants. How are these arguments dumb? Magplants and autoclickers allowed alot of players alts to farm for days and nights.
    Hate/love growtopia? Why not leave a review in Play Store/App Store?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by PixelJr View Post
    Rayman made farming easier; Magplant allowed players to host BFGs. This encouraged them to do both of the said actions even more, leading to the fluctuation of farmables.
    Yup 100% that