Thread: I got Hacked

Angry I got Hacked

Hey guys, so the other day I announced that I was returning to Growtopia and said I said goals for myself.

Unfortunately last night though I was hacked by a player, he took my farm and storage
    INSIDESETH and EZPZWINS

He had spent all my 80k gems on SS packs as I woke up too beach blasts he took what he wanted and then left my account.

I was very upset this morning and angry at myself. I didn't secure my account and its my fault and all I want is the guy banned which I will persue

I'm fortunate enough to have friends who support me so.

Thank you Kranken for the 1dl it will go along way in rebuilding...

Thank you ILimeGreen for letting me farm your trees.

The saddest thing is my storage and mini you leash is gone the guy recycled it I know I can't get it back but I wish I could.

I'm gonna still play as I have goals 1mil gems and level 125 the best thing is I'm on 50k gems now and rebuilding myself slowly but surely.

If anyone can let me harvest trees for gems for them or anything of a kind it would mean alot and go along way
    Thank you for listening guys
    Last edited by Misthios; 07-04-2019 at 08:14 PM. Reason: Removed singling out.
    Not sure why I'm back but I'm back
    IGN: Deno855
    TRUE OG
    Level: 64
    Gems: 263k / 1mil
    WLS: Who even cares its the effort
    Instagram: @deno855_gt

Well, I'm sorry for you but as I remember you quitted. Did you forget to turn on the verification system?

Also, sadly they have an excuse that they can't ban anyone without seeing their eyes. Even if you have proof, they don't accept it. You probably already know that they don't accept the proof.
    Join Forumers United, Join now!
    IGN: BEAJ Discord: Toby#4000
    Visit ForumersUnited Today!

Quote Originally Posted by TobyLerasco View Post
    Well, I'm sorry for you but as I remember you quitted. Did you forget to turn on the verification system?

Also, sadly they have an excuse that they can't ban anyone without seeing their eyes. Even if you have proof, they don't accept it. You probably already know that they don't accept the proof.
    I wasn't aware of the secure account system as It wasn't made clear

Honestly I'll fight for it I've asked for the devices that used my account and I want the ip and device banned from Growtopia if support say no then honestly it sums up how us players are treated.
    Not sure why I'm back but I'm back
    IGN: Deno855
    TRUE OG
    Level: 64
    Gems: 263k / 1mil
    WLS: Who even cares its the effort
    Instagram: @deno855_gt

I'm sorry to hear that, Deno!

Please, don't click on any unknown links to avoid getting hacked once again, since almost everyone gets hacked because of doing that mistake.

I hope you'll get your items back in the future, mate! ❤

I will support you, no matter what.
    "Forgiveness doesn't make the other person right; it makes you free."
    - Stormie Omartian

Welcome back and rip.

Contact the support from ubisoft
    #TURTLESQUAD

IG: @raymondtran59

Don't single out players - for whatever reason, it's never appropriate on the forums to call other players out and encourage any form of negative treatment. Refer to The Growtopian Code. I've edited your post instead of deleting the thread so I can clarify a few things.

We never restore stolen items except in extremely rare circumstances where the fault is in no way on the player and is in fact on our end. As you said yourself, you didn't have your account secured, so we'd never return any of the lost items he stole.

It's true, in the case of scams we can never punish players without witnessing it. This isn't true for people who breach accounts. Players who are caught trying "hacking" other players accounts are permanently suspended. It just needs to be able to be confirmed by the support team. If they say no, it's because they can't obtain that confirmation; it'll have nothign to do with "how players are treated," but to do with that we only act on facts.

Next time a moderator deletes your thread, it should be a pretty clear sign it wasn't fit to be posted - don't go posting a duplicate thread on the same topic.

Closing thread.
    Contact me on Discord: Misthios#3697.

Follow me on Instagram: misthios.gt