Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Science Stat help

Question Science Stat help

Is science Stats still profitable? If so, can you please tell me some pointers.. I currently have 6 dls
    Road to 0wls everybody

Lesser Wizard

It is still profitable but slow and may get boring after some time. I suggest buying Geiger chargers but you need to be active and have alot of alts.
    QUITTED FOR STUDIES.

#UNBANOURBITELORD

I have 2340 stats currently and per harvest, I get like 5 wls worth of juice, which is like 10 wls a day.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, for pointers I'd suggest making your own world, so you can get a water portal stat world, but if you can find sellers for that design just buy a world.
    With this design, it takes me like 15 mins to harvest all the stats.
    Official Oven Producer of the World FORUMERBASE

I had tons of science stations like 4k stations, and I would sell fuel packs everyday, but I got very bored of it, but it is profitable it just takes some patience and discipline while harvesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Rydra View Post
    It is still profitable but slow and may get boring after some time. I suggest buying Geiger chargers but you need to be active and have alot of alts.
    Yeah. I guess you're right. It would get boring. But regarding the geiger thing, I don't think I can give that much time into this game

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Minonin View Post
    I have 2340 stats currently and per harvest, I get like 5 wls worth of juice, which is like 10 wls a day.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, for pointers I'd suggest making your own world, so you can get a water portal stat world, but if you can find sellers for that design just buy a world.
    Do you sell them or combine them to make something else? And if you do sell them, do they sell easily?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorNicK View Post
    I had tons of science stations like 4k stations, and I would sell fuel packs everyday, but I got very bored of it, but it is profitable it just takes some patience and discipline while harvesting.
    Ah I see. Hmmm.. How much would a 4k Stat world be worth? And how much did you profit with that?
    Road to 0wls everybody

Oh, I make fuel packs and sell em 18/wl and usually, one person will buy them all, so as long as someone is looking to buy they're pretty EZ to sell.

Oh, I make fuel packs and sell em 18/wl and usually, one person will buy them all, so as long as someone is looking to buy they're pretty EZ to sell.
    What's your daily profit?
    Road to 0wls everybody

Quote Originally Posted by Sako Pongen View Post
    What's your daily profit?
    OP scroll up

OP scroll up
    LOL I thought that was two different people.. Sorry
    Road to 0wls everybody

Lesser Knight

Is science Stats still profitable? If so, can you please tell me some pointers.. I currently have 6 dls
    i have a few station farms so i may be able to assist.

The general rule for science stations farm is: every 500 stations = 1WL/Harvest.

Science stations are a long-term investment. if you have a farm of 2500 you'll be making around 10 world locks daily. It will take around a month or two to pay yourself back with the world locks earned. you can build a full farm yourself these days for around 6DL. on the otherhand you can purchase a farm with 2500 or so for around 4DL. This means if you buy a station farm it will take 40 Days to retrieve your investment back and 60 if you made yourself.

If you have a few DL laying around i'd recommend 100%. But there is a set rule i would recommend that you follow. If you don't follow this procedure, you could lose a lot of DL's if you get burn't out from doing this 2 times a day.

Simple Steps: We will be looking into this as an "accountant" as some have called it.
    1. Buy a station farm (or build one) for around 4DL (or 6)
    2. Harvest everyday for 40 (or 60) days until you have earned back your initial investment
    3. Buy a second station world for the same price
    4. At this point you are earning world locks 2x faster so it will take less than 20 days to purchase another world
    5. repeat the steps.

The most i'd recommend is 5 farms. Why? You don't want to be sitting there for over 3 hours harvesting. Each farm takes about 20 minutes to harvest everything. So 100 Minutes is most i'd set for.

Goodluck.

You can actually mass stats if you want to make your own world (as it is cheaper than buying 4/wl). Toxic waste barrel seeds are like 3/wl and sharp piano is easy to farm. Just buy some biohazard signs and poof you can make like 1 k stat trees for around 4 dls. If you can't find toxic waste barrel sellers you can buy plumbing seeds 10/wl and cactus seeds 15/wl from ssp worlds and make acid trees. Then buy barrel seeds (they're pretty cheap, but I forgot the price) to make toxic waste barrel trees. This is slightly more expensive than buying the toxic waste barrel seeds 3/wl, but only by like 20-30 wls more.

Quote Originally Posted by Dequavis View Post

The general rule for science stations farm is: every 500 stations = 1WL/Harvest.

Science stations are a long-term investment. if you have a farm of 2500 you'll be making around 10 world locks daily. It will take around a month or two to pay yourself back with the world locks earned. you can build a full farm yourself these days for around 6DL. on the otherhand you can purchase a farm with 2500 or so for around 4DL. This means if you buy a station farm it will take 40 Days to retrieve your investment back and 60 if you made yourself.

If you have a few DL laying around i'd recommend 100%. But there is a set rule i would recommend that you follow. If you don't follow this procedure, you could lose a lot of DL's if you get burn't out from doing this 2 times a day.

Simple Steps: We will be looking into this as an "accountant" as some have called it.
    1. Buy a station farm (or build one) for around 4DL (or 6)
    2. Harvest everyday for 40 (or 60) days until you have earned back your initial investment
    3. Buy a second station world for the same price
    4. At this point you are earning world locks 2x faster so it will take less than 20 days to purchase another world
    5. repeat the steps.

The most i'd recommend is 5 farms. Why? You don't want to be sitting there for over 3 hours harvesting. Each farm takes about 20 minutes to harvest everything. So 100 Minutes is most i'd set for.

Goodluck.
    Damn. That really helped me out. Thank you so much. but the real problem is there's no seller and when I do find them, they are mostly scammers. So where did you buy your science Stat farm?

- - - Updated - - -

You can actually mass stats if you want to make your own world (as it is cheaper than buying 4/wl). Toxic waste barrel seeds are like 3/wl and sharp piano is easy to farm. Just buy some biohazard signs and poof you can make like 1 k stat trees for around 4 dls. If you can't find toxic waste barrel sellers you can buy plumbing seeds 10/wl and cactus seeds 15/wl from ssp worlds and make acid trees. Then buy barrel seeds (they're pretty cheap, but I forgot the price) to make toxic waste barrel trees. This is slightly more expensive than buying the toxic waste barrel seeds 3/wl, but only by like 20-30 wls more.
    Hmm. This isn't a bad idea. I'll have to think about this. Thank you

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dequavis View Post

How much do you profit during pandemics btw? And on other days, do you make fuels or sell the chems individually?
    Road to 0wls everybody

Lesser Wizard

- - - Updated - - -

It took me 15 min with platform design.
    IGN: Endearing
    Goals: Golden Angel Wings

"I was born with the gift to not give a f***" - Russell Westbrook

Lesser Wizard

I have 4 station worlds with 3432 stations in each one and if i can harvest all of them two times a day, i can get 70-80wls/day. There's extra chemicals like blue, pink, and green. I suggest to make slimes too and sell it! For the red chems,,, ehh you could either recycle or sell for 1k - 1.5k/wl
    IGN: DurpDub
    ​Instagram: DurpDub_GT
    CHEAP SHOP IN QPYR
    CRIME CARDS, HIDDEN RICHES ITEMS, PAINT BUCKETS, BAITS, AND MORE!

SELLING/TAKING ORDERS FOR DIRT FARMS!

Quote Originally Posted by DurpDub View Post
    I have 4 station worlds with 3432 stations in each one and if i can harvest all of them two times a day, i can get 70-80wls/day. There's extra chemicals like blue, pink, and green. I suggest to make slimes too and sell it! For the red chems,,, ehh you could either recycle or sell for 1k - 1.5k/wl
    Where did you buy them Btw? BUY SCIENCE?
    Road to 0wls everybody

Lesser Wizard

Where did you buy them Btw? BUY SCIENCE?
    I bought them from a guy who sb'd, but yeah you can find sellers in BUYSCIENCE.
    IGN: DurpDub
    ​Instagram: DurpDub_GT
    CHEAP SHOP IN QPYR
    CRIME CARDS, HIDDEN RICHES ITEMS, PAINT BUCKETS, BAITS, AND MORE!

SELLING/TAKING ORDERS FOR DIRT FARMS!

You can sell your chems during pandemic tons profit man
    Hi there!, Have a gud day xD

Okay Everyone. Thanks for the replies. I'll check em out
    Road to 0wls everybody

Quote Originally Posted by Rydra View Post
    Can u give me tips how to do it? I have 2dls right now. Thx u

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by DurpDub View Post
    I bought them from a guy who sb'd, but yeah you can find sellers in BUYSCIENCE.
    Most sellers are profiters
    IGN: Endearing
    Goals: Golden Angel Wings

"I was born with the gift to not give a f***" - Russell Westbrook