Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 61 to 72 of 86

Thread: If you could have your own item, What would it be?

  1. #61
    Master Sorcerer MineDeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Planet Malaysia
    Posts
    1,540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Colmar View Post
    This made me happy
    Thank you kind stranger
    No problemo!.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by xD1G0x View Post
    What would it be? I want some kind of leash or pet. Color of course - AQUA [CYAN], and it would look like Minecraft Parrot or something like that ;33
    Yea, Minecraft parrots are super cute, so I won't judge! .
    IGN - MineDeath
    If Anything is possible, then it's possible for it to be impossible for anything to be possible! .
    Instagram:
    Instagram Link!
    Discord:
    Discord Link!

  2. #62
    Master Sorcerer MineDeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Planet Malaysia
    Posts
    1,540

    Default

    Brought this back up, incase if some of you still had some super rad suggestions!.
    IGN - MineDeath
    If Anything is possible, then it's possible for it to be impossible for anything to be possible! .
    Instagram:
    Instagram Link!
    Discord:
    Discord Link!

  3. #63

    Default

    Head bucket magnet

    Allow you to take the stuff you break in a range 3-4 block...

    So useful when farming but maybe magplant will drop
    Whenever i completed my epic quest, ill make it real happen
    Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon!

  4. #64
    Master Sorcerer Cool050's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    In my TrashCan
    Posts
    4,698

    Default

    Trashcan

    Discord:CoolZ#8735


    "If you're eating chocolate, then chocolate is eating you."

  5. #65
    Master Sorcerer MineDeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Planet Malaysia
    Posts
    1,540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Private.ryan View Post
    Head bucket magnet

    Allow you to take the stuff you break in a range 3-4 block...

    So useful when farming but maybe magplant will drop
    Whenever i completed my epic quest, ill make it real happen
    Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon!
    Wow, that does sound super epic. If it gets added into the game, I'll definitely buy it.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Cool050 View Post
    Trashcan
    Fair enough.
    IGN - MineDeath
    If Anything is possible, then it's possible for it to be impossible for anything to be possible! .
    Instagram:
    Instagram Link!
    Discord:
    Discord Link!

  6. #66
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    existential crisis
    Posts
    113

    Default

    nine tailed fox outfit for sure I’m really into kitsune’s so it would be pretty cool to have

  7. #67
    Master Sorcerer ZStepXD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Thinking about you.
    Posts
    1,286

    Default

    I'd have an item similar to the Ring of Water. Instead of the water around you, it would look kind of like a purple-ish transparent barrier, and it wouldn't be a ring. It would be a glove (similar to the first guild legendary branch item - Thanos glove thingy).

    And the effect would be to be immune to any bans, god damn it
    Thinking about you.

  8. #68
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    here & now
    Posts
    1,331

    Default

    Ban hammer, hands down. (penetrates any ban protection)

  9. #69
    Master Sorcerer Tlaloc1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    42.4347° N, 83.9850° W
    Posts
    2,889

    Default

    A proper X-Files style trench coat that functions similar to wings or capes, and also covers some of the shirt and goes down to the shoes.

    IGN: Tlaloc1
    Level: 94 / 125
    900,000 gems / 1,000,000
    Steam
    Switch Friend Code - SW-7893-5905-4585

  10. #70

  11. #71
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Prank calling crazy jim i
    Posts
    8,865

    Default

    An unban hammer

  12. #72
    Master Sorcerer MineDeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Planet Malaysia
    Posts
    1,540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZStepXD View Post
    I'd have an item similar to the Ring of Water. Instead of the water around you, it would look kind of like a purple-ish transparent barrier, and it wouldn't be a ring. It would be a glove (similar to the first guild legendary branch item - Thanos glove thingy).

    And the effect would be to be immune to any bans, god damn it
    Don't you think that would be preety much too overpowered .

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Megamilk View Post
    nine tailed fox outfit for sure I’m really into kitsune’s so it would be pretty cool to have
    Yea that sounds nice, along as it isn't obtained from skinning an actual fox! .
    IGN - MineDeath
    If Anything is possible, then it's possible for it to be impossible for anything to be possible! .
    Instagram:
    Instagram Link!
    Discord:
    Discord Link!

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •