Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's your most annoying things you exped while on school?

Default What's your most annoying things you exped while on school?

Mine is K-pop fangirls,like what?! They only like K-pop and encourage the boys and other girls to be fan of K-pop,but me and other boys don't like K-pop,so they annoy always until we liked K-pop,but we don't like or hate K-pop due to beats only but still not a fan

K-pop fans at my schools are mostly white,1 wrong move and observe

About you guys and gals?

Also the next president of our school will probably a kpopfangirl,gaining more power to annoy,ah sht here we go again
    I don't have ideas to what to put on my signature, So here's a text meme

Some of the teachers are like GT Support. If there is an issue, they won't listen or do anything to solve it.

Giving hard and long ass quizes for a very short period or time.
    //include <iostream>
    usingnamespace std;

Int main([])
    /*{
    Int, x; y
    cout >> "Aaa aa a a a a a/n;
    cin >> "x"
    Cout << "cin", cin:
    Return 0
    }
    }
    */
    Huge THANKS for astigmat for correcting the spelling of code! ^-^

Knight

had to be partnered with some kid that barely knows anything. Most of the students would ignore this kid because he really doesnt do great at school at all. Thank god i got switched later on with a normal girl

Oh and i had to change my YT name because this kid decided to trashtalk me after telling him that he should request permissions to use a certain youtuber's video since he could get copystriked.
    In Game Name: YukikazeSama
    Worlds: 7CLOUD9, TOPPEDGT, TEAMXVL, FEDJK, REGIONONE, 7IMV, DECEPTIONDIVE
    What other games do i play: Geometry Dash, Azur Lane

heh

Quote Originally Posted by YukikazeSama View Post
    had to be partnered with some kid that barely knows anything.
    Teachers in my school used to do this a lot. They'd make the smart, introverted students sit next to the outgoing, less-smart students. The outgoing student would learn how to do school work while the introverted student would learn how to be outgoing. But it didn't work very often. This would be the most annoying thing for me in school.
    Canadian Community Manager

I like anime, board games, video games, and food! (and just about everything else that's fun, competitive, and inspiring)

Link to my official IG

Quote Originally Posted by Odric View Post
    Teachers in my school used to do this a lot. They'd make the smart, introverted students sit next to the outgoing, less-smart students. The outgoing student would learn how to do school work while the introverted student would learn how to be outgoing. But it didn't work very often. This would be the most annoying thing for me in school.
    Oh my god, I can relate so much.
    Ephus (Set #2 currently in use!)

"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ephusgrow/?hl

Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Odric View Post
    im glad someone else has the same issue. It's pretty annoying since im always shy and smart at the same time, so why would i have to teach someone how to format an argumentative essay smh
    In Game Name: YukikazeSama
    Worlds: 7CLOUD9, TOPPEDGT, TEAMXVL, FEDJK, REGIONONE, 7IMV, DECEPTIONDIVE
    What other games do i play: Geometry Dash, Azur Lane

heh

Banned

Teachers in my school literally doesnt care on students that has depression, anxiety and other mental illnesses.

Quote Originally Posted by Earth-Chan View Post
    Teachers in my school literally doesnt care on students that has depression, anxiety and other mental illnesses.
    Like me they DGAF on my depression.

Quote Originally Posted by Vale0203 View Post
    Some of the teachers are like GT Support. If there is an issue, they won't listen or do anything to solve it.
    This true mostly happen in highschool
    Quote Originally Posted by Felixcesar15 View Post
    Mine is K-pop fangirls,like what?! They only like K-pop and encourage the boys and other girls to be fan of K-pop,but me and other boys don't like K-pop,so they annoy always until we liked K-pop,but we don't like or hate K-pop due to beats only but still not a fan

K-pop fans at my schools are mostly white,1 wrong move and observe
    Eww pls no K-Pop. I rather listen to Japanese songs than them. The way the boys using make up make me disgusted
    Many of students in my school love BTS which is..... ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
    #No Offense
    "Ghg... ...gha ..h. ", "Fh... fha... aa... th...", "...dh ...dha... di " "Dhh... gha... thh.. ...gh ...gh... ...hh... ghp... ...pp..."

"Re..tu..rn.... ...it.. ..t...o. ... t..he ...re...al ....own...er"

I go to a good school, but obviously kids like to buy/sell stuff I can't really say here, but it gets to the point where I can't even use the bathroom without being asked if I want to buy some. Really frustrating!
    PC/Mobile IGN: ShadowGraal
    Discord: SGE1#6261
    Instagram: @ShadowGraalGT
    Legendary Dragon Owner
    Suggester of the Raccoon Leash

I was expelled from mid school for defending myself from this bully, well, the first 5 punches were self defend, but the last 20 punches and kicks after he passed out weren't. So yeah, that's pretty annoying.
    セックス大好
    ANTIHERO WAS THE REAL OG

Quote Originally Posted by Nick_Furry View Post
    I was expelled from mid school for defending myself from this bully, well, the first 5 punches were self defend, but the last 20 punches and kicks after he passed out weren't. So yeah, that's pretty annoying.
    Wait-
    20 PUNCHES AFTER WHA-
    Why are we still here?
    Just to suffer?

N A N I .................
    真の幸福を達成.

Quote Originally Posted by Cahtster View Post
    Giving hard and long ass quizes for a very short period or time.
    This is no place to die

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by YukikazeSama View Post
    had to be partnered with some kid that barely knows anything. Most of the students would ignore this kid because he really doesnt do great at school at all. Thank god i got switched later on with a normal girl

Oh and i had to change my YT name because this kid decided to trashtalk me after telling him that he should request permissions to use a certain youtuber's video since he could get copystriked.
    I'm pressing f for respects

- - - Updated - - -

*** the teachers are he teaming with bully's?

Banned

You punched him till he passed out? Holy ****, you are a savage

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowgraalera View Post
    I go to a good school, but obviously kids like to buy/sell stuff I can't really say here, but it gets to the point where I can't even use the bathroom without being asked if I want to buy some. Really frustrating!
    Businessmans in schools?

I don't like teacher staring at me. When teacher stares at me, I'll stare him/her back until his/her eye moves to other student. I don't like people watching me doing my work.

Calm down, y'all, he's not dead.

I don't usually give a ship when someone is ducking around with me, but man, this boy crossed the line.
    He threw this piece of ice cube that he had already sucked into my bowl of noodle and start laughing histerically and told everyone that I love his saliva on my noodle, and everyone started laughing as well, so I continue on eating my noodle aggressively and wait for him to recover from his histerical laugh.

Once he and everybody else stopped laughing, I took the ice cube and put it into my mouth, I suck it for a few seconds to shock everyone else in the cafeteria, I threw it back at him and stare at him whilst saying,

"Man, you surely suck that ice cube better than what your mom did to me last night. Where'd you learn that sucking technique? Your sister? Cause she does it better than your mom too."

Everyone had a good laugh, except him.

He stares ag me dead in the eye and jump towards me, I took several punches for granted before start fighting back (he was a football player, so of course, he's embarassingly stupid), Managed to push him back, jumped at him and attacked his stomach, then proceed to land two punches at each ear, pushed him back and punched his chest. He kinda passed out at this point but I wasn't sure so I proceed on kicking his ass.

Later that day, my teacher called my parents and I got expelled on the exact same day. And no, he wasn't being a good sport at it, several weeks after the incident (I already moved to a private school and he already recovered from the fight.) he and some of his friend showed up infront of my school waiting for me and my new friends to start a "Tawuran"

What is a tawuran? Well, it's much like a gang fight between students of 2 different school (I know, Indonesian preteens are barbaric.) and no, it's never been a bare hand fight, some prick must have gotten a knife with him and won't even hesitate to use it.

Long story short, the tawuran happened, and some members of their gang was arrested for possesing a knife (it is illegal for a normal citizen to carry a knife in public here in Indonesia) but I'm fine, he got caught by one of my friend and was ganged later on that night, had a broken bone or two I don't know and I don't want to know the details anyway.
    セックス大好
    ANTIHERO WAS THE REAL OG

changing the date of events without any notice
    I have no idea what I'm doing.

30/10/2017
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=303266&dateline=15318  17540

hi do u like maths
    www.coolmathgames.com
    www.mathsisfun.com

My face: (nonexistant)

Quote Originally Posted by NotSeedTopian View Post
    changing the date of events without any notice
    NANI? REEEEEEE