Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: About legal hacks with lag

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer Felixcesar15's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    532

    Default About legal hacks with lag

    So if you guys are in Julyforumermeetup I just made fun by using lag to be hacker-like and it will not possible if there's no second device so ok how?

    Easy way to do this is lag,but if u use Android,just go in sleep mode (or press the power button)and your character will not react until you turn on,ofc you need a friend to see this

    Windows? There's a icon on top left corner,if you press it will do the same thing for Android

    Side effects tho,if your character or client does not react for few secs it will disconnects and it will only connects when the client reacts

    This means it can't be used in scams,it's so useless to real hackers but good thing to flex on your friends

    Not putting on bugs and glitches subforum cuz it's how the client/server made
    welp. i dont any ideas to add to my signature
    and also i have only 2 brain cells

    Join Forumer United Discord Server!

    The BiteLordist Forums!

    this is me,everyday, exactly every nano seconds

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Devour's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    639

    Default

    very cool, 9/10.

  3. #3
    Lesser Wizard Meme.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Under a rock.
    Posts
    143

    Default

    Very old but I wasn't aware that it still worked today. That's pretty cool.
    "The only other thing I hate is having to waste my time reading this signature."

    ❖ YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/MemeHero/

    ❖ Info:
    IGN: MemeHero -- (GL) of MEMES.
    Level: 75
    2013 player.

    ❖ Worlds:
    > MEMES
    > WHIM
    > HUNGERGAMES
    > FNAFWORLD


    ❖ Goals:
    1. Get a WOTD and a VOTD.
    2. Become known for something.
    3. Be the first to discover a recipe for a new item.

    Join us!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/GTUOfficial2013/
    - MemeHero, Owner of Growtopia University.

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Mouvre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    2,119

    Default

    It's just a visual glitch. But if some moderators think you're really hacking, you'll get a ban.

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Felixcesar15's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    532

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MRs View Post
    It's just a visual glitch. But if some moderators think you're really hacking, you'll get a ban.
    I know that,and it's no visual glitch cuz the character don't react,if you break the under it it will just float,fissure? Nah same

    Good thing the server will dc it if it not reacting, useless for hacks and scams
    welp. i dont any ideas to add to my signature
    and also i have only 2 brain cells

    Join Forumer United Discord Server!

    The BiteLordist Forums!

    this is me,everyday, exactly every nano seconds

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer Mouvre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    2,119

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Felixcesar15 View Post
    I know that,and it's no visual glitch cuz the character don't react,if you break the under it it will just float,fissure? Nah same

    Good thing the server will dc it if it not reacting, useless for hacks and scams
    Moderators don't care you're really hacking or using the bug. They'll just ban you if they think you're hacker. Better don't do that again.

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer TobyLerasco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Cyprus
    Posts
    2,055

    Default

    Yeah, this has to be noticed. I hope no one gets banned for such an issue.
    Join Forumers United, Join now!
    IGN: BEAJ Discord: Toby#4000
    Visit ForumersUnited Today!

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer Josh289's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    1,269

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Felixcesar15 View Post
    So if you guys are in Julyforumermeetup I just made fun by using lag to be hacker-like and it will not possible if there's no second device so ok how?

    Easy way to do this is lag,but if u use Android,just go in sleep mode (or press the power button)and your character will not react until you turn on,ofc you need a friend to see this

    Windows? There's a icon on top left corner,if you press it will do the same thing for Android

    Side effects tho,if your character or client does not react for few secs it will disconnects and it will only connects when the client reacts

    This means it can't be used in scams,it's so useless to real hackers but good thing to flex on your friends

    Not putting on bugs and glitches subforum cuz it's how the client/server made
    Just make sure you’re mindful about where and when you use this glitch, because if a moderator catches you having fun with it, they will likely believe you’re hacking and you’ll get banned.

    I’ve never tried it myself, and I didn’t even know that it still worked, but it’s neat that you’re still doing it.
    You can contact me if you have any questions or concerns, whether it be in-game or via forums. I'm commonly occupied with creating worlds and socializing with players!

    Growtopia Username: Lewius


Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •