Thread: About legal hacks with lag

Default About legal hacks with lag

So if you guys are in Julyforumermeetup I just made fun by using lag to be hacker-like and it will not possible if there's no second device so ok how?

Easy way to do this is lag,but if u use Android,just go in sleep mode (or press the power button)and your character will not react until you turn on,ofc you need a friend to see this

Windows? There's a icon on top left corner,if you press it will do the same thing for Android

Side effects tho,if your character or client does not react for few secs it will disconnects and it will only connects when the client reacts

This means it can't be used in scams,it's so useless to real hackers but good thing to flex on your friends

Not putting on bugs and glitches subforum cuz it's how the client/server made
    welp. i dont any ideas to add to my signature
    and also i have only 2 brain cells

Join Forumer United Discord Server!

The BiteLordist Forums!

this is me,everyday, exactly every nano seconds

very cool, 9/10.

Very old but I wasn't aware that it still worked today. That's pretty cool.
    "The only other thing I hate is having to waste my time reading this signature."

❖ YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/MemeHero/

❖ Info:
    IGN: MemeHero -- (GL) of MEMES.
    Level: 75
    2013 player.

❖ Worlds:
    > MEMES
    > WHIM
    > HUNGERGAMES
    > FNAFWORLD

❖ Goals:
    1. Get a WOTD and a VOTD.
    2. Become known for something.
    3. Be the first to discover a recipe for a new item.

Join us!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/GTUOfficial2013/
    - MemeHero, Owner of Growtopia University.

It's just a visual glitch. But if some moderators think you're really hacking, you'll get a ban.

Quote Originally Posted by MRs View Post
    It's just a visual glitch. But if some moderators think you're really hacking, you'll get a ban.
    I know that,and it's no visual glitch cuz the character don't react,if you break the under it it will just float,fissure? Nah same

Good thing the server will dc it if it not reacting, useless for hacks and scams
    welp. i dont any ideas to add to my signature
    and also i have only 2 brain cells

Join Forumer United Discord Server!

The BiteLordist Forums!

this is me,everyday, exactly every nano seconds

Quote Originally Posted by Felixcesar15 View Post
    I know that,and it's no visual glitch cuz the character don't react,if you break the under it it will just float,fissure? Nah same

Good thing the server will dc it if it not reacting, useless for hacks and scams
    Moderators don't care you're really hacking or using the bug. They'll just ban you if they think you're hacker. Better don't do that again.

Yeah, this has to be noticed. I hope no one gets banned for such an issue.
    Join Forumers United, Join now!
    IGN: BEAJ Discord: Toby#4000
    Visit ForumersUnited Today!

Quote Originally Posted by Felixcesar15 View Post
    So if you guys are in Julyforumermeetup I just made fun by using lag to be hacker-like and it will not possible if there's no second device so ok how?

Easy way to do this is lag,but if u use Android,just go in sleep mode (or press the power button)and your character will not react until you turn on,ofc you need a friend to see this

Windows? There's a icon on top left corner,if you press it will do the same thing for Android

Side effects tho,if your character or client does not react for few secs it will disconnects and it will only connects when the client reacts

This means it can't be used in scams,it's so useless to real hackers but good thing to flex on your friends

Not putting on bugs and glitches subforum cuz it's how the client/server made
    Just make sure you’re mindful about where and when you use this glitch, because if a moderator catches you having fun with it, they will likely believe you’re hacking and you’ll get banned.

I’ve never tried it myself, and I didn’t even know that it still worked, but it’s neat that you’re still doing it.
    You can contact me if you have any questions or concerns, whether it be in-game or via forums. I'm commonly occupied with creating worlds and socializing with players!

Growtopia Username: Lewius