Thread: End-Of-Year Party [Requesting Passionate Contributors!]

Default End-Of-Year Party [Requesting Passionate Contributors!]

Hello,

We would invite fellow players to contribute in our End-Of-Year Party. We have a rough sketch of ideas, which includes. free-buildings, etc. We will need more help from the forum community to help form more solid and fun ideas.

If you wish to contribute, please DM me on the forums or post it here! (no guarantee of spot though), final decision will be on Kyeosi.
    What to DM?
    - Discord Tag, info
    - IGN
    - How would you contribute?

More information on the End-Of-Year Party coming in the next thread (soon). The next thread will be an official, finalised thread.

If you have any suggestions to make this party a blast, feel free to leave your suggestions here, and we will take in account every suggestion.

- Pokekid123, Kyeosi
    "If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room." - Confucius
    "Maybe life isn't about avoiding the bruises. Maybe it's about collecting scars to prove we show for it." - Unknown

- Discord Tag, info: Gey phemus#6243
    - IGN: MadMewMew
    - How would you contribute? a pixel art of Mad Mew Mew or Sans who knows

IGN: MadMewMew

SUB TO KFBUN

TNX DEVS FOR ADDING MY SUGGESTION (Floating Speaker) , (Pet Egg) , (Steampunk Goggles), (Fiesta Coati Scarf) and maybe (Mud Puddle)

Quote Originally Posted by Pokekid123 View Post
    Hello,

We would invite fellow players to contribute in our End-Of-Year Party. We have a rough sketch of ideas, which includes. free-buildings, etc. We will need more help from the forum community to help form more solid and fun ideas.

If you wish to contribute, please DM me on the forums or post it here! (no guarantee of spot though), final decision will be on Kyeosi.
    What to DM?
    - Discord Tag, info
    - IGN
    - How would you contribute?

More information on the End-Of-Year Party coming in the next thread (soon). The next thread will be an official, finalised thread.

If you have any suggestions to make this party a blast, feel free to leave your suggestions here, and we will take in account every suggestion.

- Pokekid123, Kyeosi
    Classic games with prizes might be nice.
    - Spleef
    - Dice game (might be spicy with too many ppl)
    - Hunger game world with antigrav or smthin
    - Speed building contest

discord: garade#9791
    ign: well, garade
    I can provide some prizes but otherwise might be limited by my holidays.
    Have fun with the celebrations i guess.
    http://www.dragonflycave.com/wpay/absol.gif
    Best thing you'll ever see

Rare live footage of a Forumer posting

https://media.giphy.com/media/l1IBjc...DKUM/giphy.gif
    No Hacks Required. Just possibly a game-breaking glitch.
    Keep getting hacked? Try http://www.trypap.com/

- Discord Tag, info: catfish#7883
    - IGN wildfowl
    - How would you contribute? doing giveaways

I highly recommend you guys to contribute/attend this event.
    Let me give some in sight of the things in the world. There will be building plots that you may build in. Of course there are many things to contribute in but, having a chance to showcase your games or builds would be something I'd sign up for. It is an opportunity.

Also, I'll send the render of the building plots tomorrow.

Discord: None,
    IGN: Jicin
    How can I contribute: I want to help with the decor and building of the world. I'm not too rich so my supplies are quite limited.

Ideas:
    Not really sure what can make this better but when I hear or see 'party', it's always going to be activities.

I think there should be some competitive building competitions to showcase players' building skill and creativity.

Maybe have an area dedicated to literature so that people can document their 2019 experiences? A nice recap for the year.

Another thing I feel we should have is a race track, similar to the one from KYDERBY but much smaller and suited to the environment. I feel like Spleef and Dice games are too overrated, how about a step back and try some good ol' fast and furious? Racing should be fun!

Other than that:
    I've been looking at this thread for a while now and the only thing that pops into mind is toxic waste barrels XD. Please let there be toxic waste barrels, they are too fun not to add.
    Last edited by JicinIsInvalid; Yesterday at 11:35 AM. Reason: Added some more info