Thread: Aaaannddd suspended. Bye I guess.

Default Aaaannddd suspended. Bye I guess.

The one time I return to this game after months I get banned by the autosystem. I wasn't even farming or breaking blocks, simply just walking around in my own world finding blocks.

Sent a email to support, but even if I get unbanned i doubt im gonna continue playing anymore.

Fix your suspensions, it's firing at people literally just walking around. Hell, who thought it would be a good idea to allow the auto system to suspend players?

Whatever, see yall. Don't care if this thread gets closed

EDIT: unbanned. After a confusing email saying they won't reduce my ban they did lift my ban and after I questioned them again turns out it indeed was a glitch.
    Last edited by TheNightmxre; 07-08-2019 at 02:13 AM.
    hello

Grossout event items are underrated, eyes on stalks are a masterpiece.

Perma ban for doing nothing?

Also the autobanning system is good because it bans hackers who use hacks. If not for it Growtopia would be overrun with hackers reaping havoc.
    Sometimes it messes up.

Back in the day I got auto banned while lagging and breaking bedrock, I messaged support and they unbanned me within a few hours. Hang in there. They will deal with it sooner or later.
    Feb 2013 Growtopia player. (Forum account created later)

Temporarily suspended as UbiStaff work on my case! (Friends know what im talking about (; )

In game name: FurtherMaths

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Perma ban for doing nothing?

Also the autobanning system is good because it bans hackers who use hacks. If not for it Growtopia would be overrun with hackers reaping havoc.
    Sometimes it messes up.

Back in the day I got auto banned while lagging and breaking bedrock, I messaged support and they unbanned me within a few hours. Hang in there. They will deal with it sooner or later.
    No luck for me. They accuse me of hacking. Sent a support email and they reply saying I was hacking. Complete bullshit. 4+ years of effort gone down the bin.

I was literally just walking in my world, wasn't even breaking any blocks. The only reason I could see them banning me is because I was using neon nerves+r legs+hoi with space thruster boots and wings which made the autoban system think I was flying.

I doubt they even bother checking the logs anymore. I'm just so pissed. Way to waste my time.

EDIT: ok, my ban was reduced to 2 hrs, but the email they sent me said I was accused of hacking and my account ban won't be lifted.
    hello

cya.........................................
    真の幸福を達成.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TheNightmxre View Post
    No luck for me. They accuse me of hacking. Sent a support email and they reply saying I was hacking. Complete bullshit. 4+ years of effort gone down the bin.

I was literally just walking in my world, wasn't even breaking any blocks. The only reason I could see them banning me is because I was using neon nerves+r legs+hoi with space thruster boots and wings which made the autoban system think I was flying.

I doubt they even bother checking the logs anymore. I'm just so pissed. Way to waste my time.

EDIT: ok, my ban was reduced to 2 hrs, but the email they sent me said I was accused of hacking and my account ban won't be lifted.
    I don't think the ban was reduced to 2 hours, but rather, the location is banned for 2 hours.

The excuse they come up for false bans, very funny, forgot to laugh.

Wait, so you got suspended for doing nothing?
    Join Forumers United, Join now!
    IGN: BEAJ Discord: Toby#4000
    Visit ForumersUnited Today!

Try messaging a forum guardian and see if they can direct you to a moderator
    IGN: Rovie
    Level: 72

The one time I return to this game after months I get banned by the autosystem. I wasn't even farming or breaking blocks, simply just walking around in my own world finding blocks.

Sent a email to support, but even if I get unbanned i doubt im gonna continue playing anymore.

Fix your suspensions, it's firing at people literally just walking around. Hell, who thought it would be a good idea to allow the auto system to suspend players?

Whatever, see yall. Don't care if this thread gets closed.
    Unfortunately, the autobanning system has some major issues as you can clearly see. The support desks deal with all the cases of players getting wrongly suspended, and whether or not they do actually check the logs is beyond me. I’d imagine they do, but I don’t know.

I’ll try and contact NekoRei about this, and hopefully she can direct me to another staff member who is responsible for the game’s maintenance.

It really is an unfortunate situation. I hope that everything works itself out and you are able to continue playing Growtopia.
    You can contact me if you have any questions or concerns, whether it be in-game or via forums. I'm commonly occupied with creating worlds and socializing with players!

Growtopia Username: Lewius

Wow looks like the autoban system has more issues than I do
    pfp drawn by memo4ever

IGN: rrix

[❌]Level: 64/125
    [❌]Dls: 40/100
    [❌]Gems: 712k/1m
    [✔️]Dirt: 1/1

I am the memelord

End goal: Try out every part of gt

Quote Originally Posted by Josh289 View Post
    Unfortunately, the autobanning system has some major issues as you can clearly see. The support desks deal with all the cases of players getting wrongly suspended, and whether or not they do actually check the logs is beyond me. I’d imagine they do, but I don’t know.

I’ll try and contact NekoRei about this, and hopefully she can direct me to another staff member who is responsible for the game’s maintenance.

It really is an unfortunate situation. I hope that everything works itself out and you are able to continue playing Growtopia.
    Thanks, my account ban was actually reduced to 2 hrs, even though the reply I got from support said that It would not be reduced. Weird.

Edit: I replied the email once more saying I wasn't hacking, and they said it was a glitch.
    hello

Thanks, my account ban was actually reduced to 2 hrs, even though the reply I got from support said that It would not be reduced. Weird.

Edit: I replied the email once more saying I wasn't hacking, and they said it was a glitch.
    lol sounds like an excuse to cover up their lazy mistakes

Visit My Crime/Bait Shop
    INK

EDIT: unbanned. After a confusing email saying they won't reduce my ban they did lift my ban and after I questioned them again turns out it indeed was a glitch.
    bye we will miss you

discord tag: BuffaloBom#6062
    my discord server
    add me on roblox
    my youtube channel. subscribe pl0x
    i play roblox everyday

UPDATE: banned again. Nice. Guess I can't use my neon nerves and raptor legs anymore huh
    hello

Sad to hear about your permanent ban . Goodbye and goodluck with your real life bud!.
    IGN - MineDeath
    Been Playing since 2015

A growtopian with funny dreams! .

Twice the pride, double the fall!.
    Instagram:
    Tap me!