Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: [IDEA] Shark Tank in Growtopia

  1. #1
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    291

    Default [IDEA] Shark Tank in Growtopia

    So first of all, I'll tell you about the TV show called "Shark Tank". There are 5 super rich people (aka sharks) who are entrepreneurs who became extremely wealthy from building and starting a company. The 5 people will interview a few people who have come onto the TV show to ask for a loan/partnership/offer for their company in order to help improve the price per unit and the profit margin.

    How this could be implemented into Growtopia;
    5 super rich Growtopians
    A group of people being interviewed

    The group of people can tell the "sharks" about their profiting method, how long it takes to do it, how much profit they get, etc. Then, they list the amount of world locks they would like to get in exchange for X amount of % of world locks they profit from doing that method, so whoever buys the deal as the shark will get that percent of world locks forever.

    This is kind of a watered down version, but it sounded good in my head. If you have any question/concerns/suggestions please let me know.
    Apple Strudel 1/wl at ARROZSHOP - 5% faster tree growth rate.
    Selling Arroz con Pollo along with its ingredients at SELLARROZ.

    Thanks Ubisoft for fixing the broken timer cooker system so quickly!

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Prank calling crazy jim i
    Posts
    8,867

    Default

    Who would actually be the sharks, knowing gt is full of Scammers who will just take the Wls and run?

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer BuffaloBom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    humama hihih
    Posts
    1,283

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmartWaffle View Post
    So first of all, I'll tell you about the TV show called "Shark Tank". There are 5 super rich people (aka sharks) who are entrepreneurs who became extremely wealthy from building and starting a company. The 5 people will interview a few people who have come onto the TV show to ask for a loan/partnership/offer for their company in order to help improve the price per unit and the profit margin.

    How this could be implemented into Growtopia;
    5 super rich Growtopians
    A group of people being interviewed

    The group of people can tell the "sharks" about their profiting method, how long it takes to do it, how much profit they get, etc. Then, they list the amount of world locks they would like to get in exchange for X amount of % of world locks they profit from doing that method, so whoever buys the deal as the shark will get that percent of world locks forever.

    This is kind of a watered down version, but it sounded good in my head. If you have any question/concerns/suggestions please let me know.

    discord tag: BuffaloBom#6062
    my discord server
    add me on roblox
    scraggy is my waifu
    http://hamumu.com/images/menu/yerflogo.png
    humama hihih


  4. #4
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    291

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BiteLord View Post
    Who would actually be the sharks, knowing gt is full of Scammers who will just take the Wls and run?
    Like famous youtubers/moderators/forumers who have a big reputation that would not be worth destroying for a couple world locks.
    Apple Strudel 1/wl at ARROZSHOP - 5% faster tree growth rate.
    Selling Arroz con Pollo along with its ingredients at SELLARROZ.

    Thanks Ubisoft for fixing the broken timer cooker system so quickly!

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Prank calling crazy jim i
    Posts
    8,867

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmartWaffle View Post
    Like famous youtubers/moderators/forumers who have a big reputation that would not be worth destroying for a couple world locks.
    I'm talking about the group of interviewees.

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer rrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Eating your food
    Posts
    1,041

    Default

    Shark: okay here is 5 wls

    Scammer: yES MY WLS I WILL NOW RUN AND YOU WILL NEVER SEE ME AGAIN

    Shark: what

    Scammer: what

    In seriousness though, I doubt it would actually really work because unlike in real life, everyone in gt is anonymous and it is super easy to just cut all contacts and become somebody completely different

    Like literally tomorrow I could become dropwlsnoskem after removing all my friends and no one would've ever known it was me
    pfp drawn by memo4ever

    IGN: rrix

    [❌]Level: 64/125
    [❌]Dls: 40/100
    [❌]Gems: 712k/1m
    [✔️]Dirt: 1/1


    I am the memelord

    End goal: Try out every part of gt

  7. #7
    Super Moderator Ottowo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    45

    Default

    Sounds like a cool idea for a video series.

  8. #8
    Lesser Wizard Bozoe977's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    under a rock
    Posts
    227

    Default

    I did a project like this at school once. I think it’s be a great idea but there would just be too many scammers and everyone is just going to lie about their profiting and scam the sharks a few diamond locks.

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer UbiMumu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Ubisoft & Hamumu
    Posts
    1,779

    Default

    Would not work practically; however I think it would be cool if I made some sort of youtube video about it. Just like the show. Would yall be down to watch that?
    Ubisoft Hamumu

    VvVCLICKMEVvV
    UbiMumu’s Breaking Service!

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer NeonValley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Space
    Posts
    928

    Default

    "tells them how they profit"

    Idk man, seems like a bad bussiness

    *after the interview, proceeds to list down ways to profit*

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •