Thread: AUTOBAN in worlds with blacklisted people!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Lightbulb AUTOBAN in worlds with blacklisted people!

Totally NOT SURE if this idea should be even suggested, it might be either be criticisms or +1's, either of the two.

HOW THIS SYSTEM SHOULD WORK:
    ~ The owner has some blacklisted people for his world and wants them to add in the Autoban system.
    The world lock in the world should have a "Autoban" list, and owner should access them individually for it to work.~

~Adding people to the Autoban list will be the same as adding them to have access to the world but it's just them, getting automatically banned as soon as they enter the world, (which is them, being added to the 'Autoban' list in the world
    lock.~

~The list shall be limited to 5-10 people at most, to avoid abuse.~

~When accessing people to the "autoban" list from the world lock, a message should pop-up
    on how many hours the ban should affect for, to avoid abuse, limiting the time to 1-24 hours, should be enough.~

~After the time of the ban you put is finished, the ban should lift itself, making the person able to enter the world and also, available for autoban again..~

I'm accepting each and everyone's say on this.
    I'm aware that this suggestion will definitely have holes in it, so I'm hoping some people
    can share their idea/s on this.
    Last edited by Entho; 07-11-2019 at 05:55 AM.
    GrowID: Entho
    Level 84,(since 12/2/15)
    Discord: Entho#5641
    Instagram: enthoplays
    YouTube: Entho

Quote Originally Posted by Nostos View Post
    yes please.... +1