Thread: Suggestion Megathread

Default Suggestion Megathread

I can't find it, does anyone have a link?

Is the siggestion megathread updated with the selected items? (Items that will be in PAW)

Edit: found it thanks Viju
    Last edited by altaccount; 07-09-2019 at 06:14 AM.

Heyyy! Here's the link (it was in the Suggestion Box sub-forum)
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ty-Suggestions
    Unofficial Growtopia Trailer 4 below!

In-Game Name: Viju
    Content Moderator at Growtopia Wikia since November 23, 2018
    Discord Tag: Viju#7557
    Former Forum Name: Mijuki04
    IG: @onlinepricechecker

Nope sorry not yet updated. Right now we're at the final phase of producing what were approved out of the selected suggestions so I did not have time to update the thread since my focus and priority now is updating the dev with the details of each approved suggestion. Apologies.

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    Nope sorry not yet updated. Right now we're at the final phase of producing what were approved out of the selected suggestions so I did not have time to update the thread since my focus and priority now is updating the dev with the details of each approved suggestion. Apologies.
    By any chance, are you going to disclose the approved suggestions? Thanks for the insight

Quote Originally Posted by altaccount View Post
    By any chance, are you going to disclose the approved suggestions? Thanks for the insight
    Low key excited, didn't have a chance to suggest last year
    If you feel like you got banned without a reason, then contact Growtopia Support, be sure to provide as many details as possible to make it easier for them to understand the issue, so they could help you.

Quote Originally Posted by Corrects View Post
    Low key excited, didn't have a chance to suggest last year
    What did you suggested this year?

Quote Originally Posted by altaccount View Post
    What did you suggested this year?
    Random stuff, not sure if any made it into game except for Slip'n'slide platform
    If you feel like you got banned without a reason, then contact Growtopia Support, be sure to provide as many details as possible to make it easier for them to understand the issue, so they could help you.

Quote Originally Posted by Viju View Post
    Heyyy! Here's the link (it was in the Suggestion Box sub-forum)
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ty-Suggestions
    Thanks

Quick update... Apologies but I will no longer update the Suggestion Megathread. We'll just keep everything we will release a surprise. Plus, you know we don't really reveal too much information about our upcoming updates. PAW is almost near anyway so you'll soon find out what made it.

AGAIN, do take note that we selected those that are possible and feasible to produce in the game in a short matter of time so there's a lot that did not make it. Rest assured though that we selected items/features/suggestions from different players and what would be beneficial to the community.

Quick update... Apologies but I will no longer update the Suggestion Megathread. We'll just keep everything we will release a surprise. Plus, you know we don't really reveal too much information about our upcoming updates. PAW is almost near anyway so you'll soon find out what made it.

AGAIN, do take note that we selected those that are possible and feasible to produce in the game in a short matter of time so there's a lot that did not make it. Rest assured though that we selected items/features/suggestions from different players and what would be beneficial to the community.
    Does this mean only items that are easy to make are going to be implemented? Ex. Foppy Mask, Darkening hood, and etc. There are a lot of great suggestions but takes time to make, and have been suggested many times.

when exactly is PAW? is it this month or next month? and will it be the monthly content update or the monthly event update?
    | IGN: Graxum | Level: 80 |

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Update: I listened to TIMEONI (nice song..)
    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    "Hey we just let all your private data get leaked, sorry about that. Now buy our IAP!"
    Quote Originally Posted by AsteroidSpam View Post
    and yet again growtopians surpass the known limit to collective autism

If a lot didnt get approved, how are you guys going to fulfill the 7 days with new items/features everyday?

Quote Originally Posted by FyreX View Post
    when exactly is PAW? is it this month or next month? and will it be the monthly content update or the monthly event update?
    paw is an annual event so it will be in august as every month has its own events

Visit My Crime/Bait Shop
    INK