I think I speak not only for myself, but for a large chunk of the community when I say that the daily Role Quests are incredibly beneficial. Since I found out about the feature, I try to complete one every day. However, that can be really difficult when the task it gives you is expensive or tedious.

What I’m suggesting is a bit of an improvement to the Jack of All Trades days. It can be really tough to choose which category you want. At least it is for me. I recently chose farming because I had just harvested a bunch of chandelier trees and figured it would be smart since the quest might be something related to breaking an amount of blocks or breaking a certain amount of rarity. I was so wrong, though. I got stuck with “Plant 200 Red Hair Dye seeds,” which I am definitely not doing...

Basically, I think there should be an option to switch categories (like there is when you finish a quest) even if you haven’t completed one. Of course, I believe a certain amount of gems should be sacrificed, but this gives players a chance to choose the quests they want.