11 30.56%
  • Rayman

6 16.67%
  • Magplant and rayman

19 52.78%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Magplant or Rayman

Default Magplant or Rayman

Which item is the better investment? I have over 100 dls to invest in. Does anyone know which one has rose the most and more profitable?
    My Instagram profile - @FuryTurtle

IGN: FuryTurtle

Message me for free harvester service

Both, if you can.
    Sup
    IGN: Rovie

Magplant definitely. Rayman is more expensive so you can get more profit from buying more magplants.

1 rayman, full out mags.

Quote Originally Posted by FuryTurtleGT View Post
    Which item is the better investment? I have over 100 dls to invest in. Does anyone know which one has rose the most and more profitable?
    Depends on how you want to profit, whether it's farming, bfg, trading, investment, etc
    pfp drawn by memo4ever

IGN: rrix

[❌]Level: 64/125
    [❌]Dls: 40/100
    [❌]Gems: 712k/1m
    [✔️]Dirt: 1/1

I am the memelord

End goal: Try out every part of gt

Canada: The nation of maple syrup and bacon!

Knowing you have so many funds, I'd go for buying a BFG Starter kit. That is, anything that'll make your life easier in terms of running a BFG, from harvesting/planting trees to buying a ton of magplants to host one.

If that's not what you're trying to focus on and you're looking for what'll be a better investment in the long-term, I'd suggest buying anything your can get more of a hold of. If you can buy more magplants than you can Rayman's Fists, go for the magplants and vice-versa. If you can buy an equal amount of both and still have some leftover, you could look into that as well: this way, you'll still have a reliable investment if one of the two items drops in price in the future for any reason.
    Leave a positive mark for the world to see.

#LeastKnownForumerOver1kPosts

Wanna talk? Send me a PM!
    IGN: Immaculate

if you just want stable Investment buy all mags, as many people will try to make BFG's before/during harvest fest to break their blocks.

Honestly though best thing for you is to make a bfg yourself, and buying farmables. I myself have made over 30dls+ off of the bfg from just having 2 mags and 10dls worth of farmables.

If you would like I can show you specifically how I did it, and help you through it.
    Ubisoft Hamumu

VvVCLICKMEVvV
    UbiMumu’s Breaking Service!

Quote Originally Posted by UbiMumu View Post
    if you just want stable Investment buy all mags, as many people will try to make BFG's before/during harvest fest to break their blocks.

Honestly though best thing for you is to make a bfg yourself, and buying farmables. I myself have made over 30dls+ off of the bfg from just having 2 mags and 10dls worth of farmables.

If you would like I can show you specifically how I did it, and help you through it.
    I used to own 15 lgrid bfg farms but I’m going to sell them now. I currently have 4 mags and 2 Raymans. I’m looking for a long term investment profit meaning I will not be on a lot to manage bfgs anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by FuryTurtleGT View Post
    I used to own 15 lgrid bfg farms but I’m going to sell them now. I currently have 4 mags and 2 Raymans. I’m looking for a long term investment profit meaning I will not be on a lot to manage bfgs anymore.
    Are you selling your Mags? I’m interested in all you have.
    Don’t wait for opportunity. Create it.
    Ways to contact me:
    Instagram: Winwoodgt
    Discord: Winwood#0566
    In-game: WiNwOoD
    May you have a pleasant day ahead

Magplant has been rising significantly over the past weekend. It has risen from 1850 to currently around 2200 in 4 days. They are currently valued at the same price now, and magplants will continue to rise faster than rayman due to some specific pros gathering tons of them. Price will drop a bit after these specific people sell them back.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerms View Post
    Magplant has been rising significantly over the past weekend. It has risen from 1850 to currently around 2200 in 4 days. They are currently valued at the same price now, and magplants will continue to rise faster than rayman due to some specific pros gathering tons of them. Price will drop a bit after these specific people sell them back.
    Great Jamew7 controls the economy now.

Rip siggy.

IGN:
    Perma-Banned

Discord:
    Wite#0396

Banned

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Wite View Post
    Great Jamew7 controls the economy now.
    Benbarrage has been hoarding them too

Quote Originally Posted by BiteLord View Post
    Benbarrage has been hoarding them too
    But Jamew7 bought most of his mags for 22 dls each iirc.

Rip siggy.

IGN:
    Perma-Banned

Discord:
    Wite#0396

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Wite View Post
    But Jamew7 bought most of his mags for 22 dls each iirc.
    Whereas Benbarrage made a video about him planning to get all the Magplants in gt...

Lesser Wizard

I guess people like BenBarrage and Jamew7, who try to hoard as many Mags as they can, can go to hell for messing the price.

Quote Originally Posted by GRRM View Post
    I guess people like BenBarrage and Jamew7, who try to hoard as many Mags as they can, can go to hell for messing the price.
    Yeah, honestly, f Them for my part. They messed up the economy, now it's all price manipulators etc shet. They basically ruin the game for their own profit, not even talking about their fake giveaways too. They are con-artists who ruin the game for their own fun.
    IGN: Ephus

- Trilingual
    - Really experienced
    - Good humour
    - Friendly

I speak fluent Finnish, Swedish and English.
    Feel free to talk to me in those languages!

"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."

Why not both

Don't forget join secret santa 2019 here:
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ret-Santa-2019
    Let's get 2,5kpost without spamming before newyear

Instagram: Rimuoi._
    Discord: * Asagiri Rim *#1725

Just my personal opinion here.

Never "Invest in both". Unless you want to buy a single rayman for using.

When given the option between Rayman or Magplant, one, inevitably will be more "profitable" than the other. Although buy some of each for a "safer basket"(as they say, dont put all your eggs in one basket), both are already safe. You just need to determine which one is better.

I suggest rayman's fist only because(this is entitely my opinion) I feel like Mags will drop after people realize they aren't that much/people can't afford them.

For now, Mags are rising. Yes. But what happens after Ben and James run out if dls? There are probably over 4k Magplants in the game(ok, this is purely a guess, but I'm pretty sure its correct, it would mean about 1 in every 10 person bought at least one mag. Some people also bought more than one mag while it was still available as an IOTM, so theres probably even more).

Anyway, point is, James and Ben WILL run out of dls. Even if you add like another 3 rich youtubers doing it, nobody can buy them all. That just won't work.

Point is, after they run out of world locks, the buyers will lose hype, and people who bought it for investment may notice too, and want to sell it.

Rayman, on the other hand, is alot more stable. Theres no real other comment you can make about this. Its just a good versatile item.

- - - Updated - - -

When given the option between Rayman or Magplant, one, inevitably will be more "profitable" than the other. Although buy some of each for a "safer basket"(as they say, dont put all your eggs in one basket), both are already safe. You just need to determine which one is better.

I suggest rayman's fist only because(this is entitely my opinion) I feel like Mags will drop after people realize they aren't that much/people can't afford them.

For now, Mags are rising. Yes. But what happens after Ben and James run out if dls? There are probably over 4k Magplants in the game(ok, this is purely a guess, but I'm pretty sure its correct, it would mean about 1 in every 10 person bought at least one mag. Some people also bought more than one mag while it was still available as an IOTM, so theres probably even more).

Anyway, point is, James and Ben WILL run out of dls. Even if you add like another 3 rich youtubers doing it, nobody can buy them all. That just won't work.

Point is, after they run out of world locks, the buyers will lose hype, and people who bought it for investment may notice too, and want to sell it.

Rayman, on the other hand, is alot more stable. Theres no real other comment you can make about this. Its just a good versatile item.

Edit: Also, if would have been better if you previously bought Magplants and resold them, but now? Well, they may rise 50 wls more til they reach a certain roof and drop again back to 18ish or maybe 19 dued to some mags still being hoarded by the utubers)
    They are two types of people in the world. Me and not me.

None of them, they always cause problems. Buying and selling them is chaos. Their economy is chaos.
    Join Forumers United, Join now!

All for one and one for all, we are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

Quote Originally Posted by Malware View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Edit: Also, if would have been better if you previously bought Magplants and resold them, but now? Well, they may rise 50 wls more til they reach a certain roof and drop again back to 18ish or maybe 19 dued to some mags still being hoarded by the utubers)
    Since harvestfest is coming up, I'm pretty sure magplants will rise even more. Raymans on the other hand may rise even more due to auto farmers being tracked down and banned.