View Poll Results: What you think about guild clash revamp announcement?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Keep it as it is, let them work.

    7 26.92%
  • We want some feedback on the current progression of the update.

    7 26.92%
  • Wai for the update to go out and all complain at once (if its bad)

    12 46.15%
Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: [FEEDBACK],, [POLL]of the guild revamp anouncement

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Outside, curing the world
    Posts
    794

    Default [FEEDBACK],, [POLL]of the guild revamp anouncement

    Basically, i have 1 thing to say that sound ps missing : the devs replying to us o make sure they listened to our last found anomalies in the thread such as 1day 1event 3days 1 month.

    Share what sounds missing and try to not bump/spamm useless threads and lets make sure that devs have the best d'feedback as possible.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Outside, curing the world
    Posts
    794

    Default

    Please state why you voted for x. Devs certainly want answers and not numbers.

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer BoxeyBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    [ r e d a c t e d ]
    Posts
    672

    Default

    Im just gonna wait tho. If its bad, Imma go kamikaze at this sub-forum
    What, You Egg?
    [He Stabs Him]

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Outside, curing the world
    Posts
    794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BoxeyBoy View Post
    Im just gonna wait tho. If its bad, Imma go kamikaze at this sub-forum
    Lol

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Deno855's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,792

    Default

    Whats actually been said about it?
    Not sure why I'm back but I'm back
    IGN: Deno855
    TRUE OG
    Level: 64
    Gems: 263k / 1mil
    WLS: Who even cares its the effort
    Instagram: @deno855_gt

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Outside, curing the world
    Posts
    794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deno855 View Post
    Whats actually been said about it?
    Alot of crap, removing block bashers and more but not adding any, only 1 thread and none told an update cuz they remove the anomalizing from the game and will give you 10 but you cant cuz some dropped/mannequin will be on as same as dropped ones.

    Also we asked for skill base events and they out parkour for prize so its more rng than the last wich is bad. Mi sire dramma will hit whit what they give to us. I think they forgot whats a forum/social media. No harm on anyone hehe

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer IPedro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    1,410

    Default

    Here’s my opinion. Posted it some time ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by -IIPedro-
    First of all, thank you so much! Season clash is now much fairer for skilled players who don’t farm or don’t have world locks. It would be a nice idea if you made a special world that give you resources for the season clash activities, however, they don’t give the activity’s prizes, only season clash tokens. Take surgery as an example. There would be world which allows you to do surgery for free, however, you don’t get prizes like tools, Edison Zoomsters or Magnifying Glasses, you only get the season clash tokens. Thank you!
    Nice to meet you!

    ”Words are powerful.”


    Thank you DavidDoesPBG for my avatar!

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer Sparkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    in your cerebrum.
    Posts
    640

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -LI0NE- View Post
    Alot of crap, removing block bashers and more but not adding any, only 1 thread and none told an update cuz they remove the anomalizing from the game and will give you 10 but you cant cuz some dropped/mannequin will be on as same as dropped ones.

    Also we asked for skill base events and they out parkour for prize so its more rng than the last wich is bad. Mi sire dramma will hit whit what they give to us. I think they forgot whats a forum/social media. No harm on anyone hehe
    First of all, the devs can just remove all of the exquisites from the game, and give the replacement amount of pristines to the person who last had possession of the item(so if an admin puts one on a mannequin, they can just get it back).

    Also, you can use the reliable anomalizers, instead of pristines and elegants, so the events are skill-based, apart from the fact that the parkour prizes are rng.

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer TobyLerasco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Cyprus
    Posts
    2,704

    Default

    It is particularly devastating in that we can't know the approximate dates of the upcoming guild competitions.

    I have thoroughly enjoyed contributing to guilds events and I'll. I am an advocate of the freshly announced news.

    I also have perused the news -- so as I do always. The huge new game-changing updates lend credibility to my cogitations on the game.

    As stated, there will only be four events per season which will make the players freshen up.

    The events will not be recurrent hereafter. The events getting repetitive was frightful, it turned into a toxic profit event more like a nightmare.

    The update looks tailored, it doesn't look like the old intimidating system.

    As stated, reward branches and milestone tiers will be rebalanced. As for, the players will be able to obtain and reach the rewards and their milestones with ease.

    After all, players will be able to race their parkour skills which will eliminate many players. The system was static, a change is always good -- I am vehemently against spending a lot to win --

    As negative feedback, It's stated that players will be kicked out when the timer ends. The timing issue can cause a headache in the players, it can fulfill stress.

    Some requisite items will not break, which is superb! We'll spend less, although we'll get lesser points.

    Let's make clashes fun, why not!
    Last edited by TobyLerasco; 07-17-2019 at 12:16 AM. Reason: Typo
    Join Forumers United, Join now!

    All for one and one for all, we are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Outside, curing the world
    Posts
    794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IPedro View Post
    Here’s my opinion. Posted it some time ago.
    We dont know yet so i wont throw anything good or bad only throwing things of the ONLY leak made a long time ago.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkie View Post
    First of all, the devs can just remove all of the exquisites from the game, and give the replacement amount of pristines to the person who last had possession of the item(so if an admin puts one on a mannequin, they can just get it back).

    Also, you can use the reliable anomalizers, instead of pristines and elegants, so the events are skill-based, apart from the fact that the parkour prizes are rng.
    It wont be skill it will be time consuming like the first ever guild clash but in less expensive modes, in the real feedback thread i stated that bot guilds will be implented like people doing wolfworlds during daily challenges smart but illegal.

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer Warfreak10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    2,469

    Default

    i want legendary branch
    ign : Dr. VerdantGate
    https://www.instagram.com/dr.verdantgate/?hl=id
    Prepare For Harvest Festival

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Outside, curing the world
    Posts
    794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TobyLerasco View Post
    It is particularly devastating in that we can't know the approximate dates of the upcoming guild competitions.

    I have thoroughly enjoyed contributing to guilds events and I'll. I am an advocate of the freshly announced news.

    I also have perused the news -- so as I do always. The huge new game-changing updates lend credibility to my cogitations on the game.

    As stated, there will only be four events per season which will make the players freshen up.

    The events will not be recurrent hereafter. The events getting repetitive was frightful, it turned into a toxic profit event more like a nightmare.

    The update looks tailored, it doesn't look like the old intimidating system.

    As stated, reward branches and milestone tiers will be rebalanced. As for, the players will be able to obtain and reach the rewards and their milestones with ease.

    After all, players will be able to race their parkour skills which will eliminate many players. The system was static, a change is always good -- I am vehemently against spending a lot to win --

    As negative feedback, It's stated that players will be kicked out when the timer ends. The timing issue can cause a headache in the players, it can fulfill stress.

    Some requisite items will not break, which is superb! We'll spend less, although we'll get lesser points.

    Let's make clashes fun, why not!
    In this situation ok its going to be bad. Trust me, if they keep doing/folowing what they stated this will go badly. Bots/macros already good for winning first olace in wolf worlds as many people do macros and beat by far a normal growtopian with a 0% mistake rate.

    This is for the crappy reward systhem wich means that we dont get a CERTAIN prize that is worth our effort.

    3DAYS 1 MONTH you have a life and sometimes we cant play a week so we skip an event but missing 3days is missing a month wich is not good.

    Making it time consuming make us think about the first one wich was full afk planting chand seeds and devil horn seeds wich at smoe point people had 5million ripper wings after all harvestnig. Ripper gone 10/1 to 50/1 in metter of weeks for this reason.

    Reward systhem :worse (cant know whats your real prize at the end)
    Guild branch: (is it gone? Im nto sure anymore...)
    Events : (as time consuming, will increase by ALOT autoclickers doing realibles ALL WEEK LONG.
    it will nto be 3days in a mitnh but the anarachy event cuz admins need to monitor bots and all dramma pluse everything. The strategy is to do 2 other mod waves to make sure there is allways 3-5mods monitoring the event.

    1mod for tournament = 200people
    20ish mods for 100k+ people = anarchy. (Excluding casinos/illegal activites)

    Think 3 seconds. If we allow grinders then autoclickers will he same as them.

    Btw removing all exquisite isnt like thanos snap. Its so fat that it would take thanos to snap atleast 50ish times lol.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Warfreak10 View Post
    i want legendary branch
    Your not alone

  13. #13
    Master Sorcerer TobyLerasco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Cyprus
    Posts
    2,704

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -LI0NE- View Post
    In this situation ok its going to be bad. Trust me, if they keep doing/folowing what they stated this will go badly. Bots/macros already good for winning first olace in wolf worlds as many people do macros and beat by far a normal growtopian with a 0% mistake rate.

    This is for the crappy reward systhem wich means that we dont get a CERTAIN prize that is worth our effort.

    3DAYS 1 MONTH you have a life and sometimes we cant play a week so we skip an event but missing 3days is missing a month wich is not good.

    Making it time consuming make us think about the first one wich was full afk planting chand seeds and devil horn seeds wich at smoe point people had 5million ripper wings after all harvestnig. Ripper gone 10/1 to 50/1 in metter of weeks for this reason.

    Reward systhem :worse (cant know whats your real prize at the end)
    Guild branch: (is it gone? Im nto sure anymore...)
    Events : (as time consuming, will increase by ALOT autoclickers doing realibles ALL WEEK LONG.
    it will nto be 3days in a mitnh but the anarachy event cuz admins need to monitor bots and all dramma pluse everything. The strategy is to do 2 other mod waves to make sure there is allways 3-5mods monitoring the event.

    1mod for tournament = 200people
    20ish mods for 100k+ people = anarchy. (Excluding casinos/illegal activites)

    Think 3 seconds. If we allow grinders then autoclickers will he same as them.

    Btw removing all exquisite isnt like thanos snap. Its so fat that it would take thanos to snap atleast 50ish times lol.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Your not alone
    This is just feedback, by the way never said to remove "all" the exquisite.

    Also, what's the connection with ripper wings. I don't understand.
    Join Forumers United, Join now!

    All for one and one for all, we are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Outside, curing the world
    Posts
    794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TobyLerasco View Post
    This is just feedback, by the way never said to remove "all" the exquisite.

    Also, what's the connection with ripper wings. I don't understand.
    If you werent there, the first event needed alot of splicing wich was devil + chand seeds who gives the most points. Alot of people got TONS of ripper wings and sold 50/1 while they had like 5million wings.

    Saying that reliables will be not expensive cuz it doesnt break and will drop cuz it will be cheap to make (from what i understood)

  15. #15
    Master Sorcerer JimIzPro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    1,466

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -LI0NE- View Post
    We dont know yet so i wont throw anything good or bad only throwing things of the ONLY leak made a long time ago.

    - - - Updated - - -



    It wont be skill it will be time consuming like the first ever guild clash but in less expensive modes, in the real feedback thread i stated that bot guilds will be implented like people doing wolfworlds during daily challenges smart but illegal.
    atleast those are the only features that involves more knowledge and fun having to go through different challenges unlike just breaking, splicing, or harvesting lmao

  16. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Outside, curing the world
    Posts
    794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JimIzPro View Post
    atleast those are the only features that involves more knowledge and fun having to go through different challenges unlike just breaking, splicing, or harvesting lmao
    Well i dont think it will be better but we need to trust ubisoft for once.

  17. #17
    Master Sorcerer Deno855's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,792

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -LI0NE- View Post
    Well i dont think it will be better but we need to trust ubisoft for once.
    That's all we can do at this point tbf
    Not sure why I'm back but I'm back
    IGN: Deno855
    TRUE OG
    Level: 64
    Gems: 263k / 1mil
    WLS: Who even cares its the effort
    Instagram: @deno855_gt

  18. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Outside, curing the world
    Posts
    794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deno855 View Post
    That's all we can do at this point tbf
    Ye lol

  19. #19
    Master Sorcerer Deno855's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,792

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -LI0NE- View Post
    Ye lol
    Then again we get a feedback thread so we shouldn't have anything too worry about
    Not sure why I'm back but I'm back
    IGN: Deno855
    TRUE OG
    Level: 64
    Gems: 263k / 1mil
    WLS: Who even cares its the effort
    Instagram: @deno855_gt

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •