Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 36

Thread: Your favourite villian?

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer Deftera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    The Getsuyo Shrine
    Posts
    3,356

    Default Your favourite villian?

    Mine has to be Wamuu from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

    Wamuu is such a prideful warrior that does not take fights and his opponents easily, and likes people who in return takes fights easily and is strong, he would honor those who had a good fight with him and died honorably
    Despite being a villian, he couldn't bring himself to harm or kill children and shows a huge dislike in fighting women (As said by his master Kars)
    IGN: Deftera
    Just a Touhou fan and weeb
    Latest Youtube Video:


    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    I have a heart?
    Quote Originally Posted by effanx11 View Post
    Do you love dragons with your brain?

  2. #2

    Default

    Doctor Doom OFCOURSE.

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Setsune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    2,842

    Default

    Archer from Fate/stay night (specifically Unlimited Blade Works). He starts off as a normal servant of Rin Tohsaka that lost its own memory after an “improper” summoning. His goal was not to win the holy grail war, but to kill his past self Shirou Emiya. He went on extreme measures just to kill his own self, such as breaking his pact with Rin and abandoning the war itself. However as the final episodes of the anime approaches, he slowly reverts back to a good guy after realizing his regrets were wrong and he was reminded of his old self, and he killed the bigger villain/threat: Gilgamesh

    Tl;dr: Archer from F/sn UBW, started off as a good guy and revealed his true intentions, somehow became a good guy again at the end
    Busy with school! UwU
    ~Zix0rXD

  4. #4
    Lesser Wizard Minonin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    under there
    Posts
    221

    Default

    The Ice King
    Official Oven Producer of the World FORUMERBASE

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Brexit means Brexit.
    Posts
    1,417

    Default

    Thanos.

    Great guy with good intentions. Just met the wrong people. That's all.
    His ideas were quite right though. Overpopulation is a big problem.
    I can't change my past. Thats why I live in the present and fix my future.

    Growtopian name- FurtherMaths

  6. #6
    Lesser Wizard Bozoe977's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    under a rock
    Posts
    227

    Default

    man ray from spongebob

  7. #7
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    30

    Default

    Obito uchiha

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer GT_PIJUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Lithuania!
    Posts
    5,516

    Default

    Robbie Rotten
    this is my signature
    i can choose whatever i want to do here
    and you cant stop me

    i choose to do nothing

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer ooopsi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    I don't think so
    Posts
    1,174

    Default

    Boxman from OK KO LETS BE HEROES
    "You don't have to brush all your teeth, only the ones you want to keep."

    I made a suggestion to revive most dead activities and to stabilize most unbalanced matters in the game, be sure to check it out here!

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deftera View Post
    Mine has to be Wamuu from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

    Wamuu is such a prideful warrior that does not take fights and his opponents easily, and likes people who in return takes fights easily and is strong, he would honor those who had a good fight with him and died honorably
    Despite being a villian, he couldn't bring himself to harm or kill children and shows a huge dislike in fighting women (As said by his master Kars)
    HE'S THE COOLEST "VILLAIN" IN THE SHOW. Caesar's my favorite character. am crying

    Quote Originally Posted by Devour View Post
    Doctor Doom OFCOURSE.
    Doctor Horrible is better.

    I think the evilest villain in any game I've played is Kefka from FF6. I hear the villain from FF15 is just as bad, if not worse, but I haven't made it far enough yet.

    My favorite villain is probably Lex Luthor, despite not caring about the DC Universe - or watching/reading anything in it for over 10 years.
    Canadian Community Manager

    I like anime, board games, video games, and food! (and just about everything else that's fun, competitive, and inspiring)

    Link to my official IG

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer DynPlaysGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Ireland  Nationality:   Polish
    Posts
    13,588

    Default

    Darkstalker is really well written and one of those villains you end up feeling sorry for.
    I can't do him enough justice by simply explaining why he's great, I highly recommend y'all just read Wings of Fire: Legends - Darkstalker book. While you're at it, I also recommend reading the main Wings of Fire series.
    Last edited by DynPlaysGT; 07-13-2019 at 02:02 AM. Reason: typo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    no context
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohlid View Post
    dywinnie u can start pweeb with me owo we can bwender s togwetter :3 pwetty pwease

    oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

  12. #12
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    GROWTOPIA
    Posts
    226

    Default

    Joker, nice guy actually but the society turned him into a villain
    QUITTED FOR STUDIES.

    #UNBANOURBITELORD

  13. #13
    Master Sorcerer Oma357's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    (JAMMED!)
    Posts
    1,447

    Default

    The joker from the dark Knight is just a masterpiece the phycology of the joker in the dark knight makes his personality the more interesting
    His quotes are extremely quotable other than that he is just a cool character
    Join our Jahy-Sama discord server

    https://imageproxy.ifunny.co/crop:x-20,resize:320x,crop:x800,quality:90x75/images/4a395a47cc1ac6d5c1141763cb3b5b1873f6b48f97bed31d31  0248a3523e00fb_1.jpg

  14. #14
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    GROWTOPIA
    Posts
    226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oma357 View Post
    The joker from the dark Knight is just a masterpiece the phycology of the joker in the dark knight makes his personality the more interesting
    His quotes are extremely quotable other than that he is just a cool character
    HEY YOU TOOK MY FAV VILLAIN !
    QUITTED FOR STUDIES.

    #UNBANOURBITELORD

  15. #15
    Master Sorcerer Oma357's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    (JAMMED!)
    Posts
    1,447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rydra View Post
    HEY YOU TOOK MY FAV VILLAIN !
    Too bad it's mine now
    Join our Jahy-Sama discord server

    https://imageproxy.ifunny.co/crop:x-20,resize:320x,crop:x800,quality:90x75/images/4a395a47cc1ac6d5c1141763cb3b5b1873f6b48f97bed31d31  0248a3523e00fb_1.jpg

  16. #16
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    GROWTOPIA
    Posts
    226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oma357 View Post
    Too bad it's mine now
    No it is not. Pick other anime weeb or cat villain instead!
    QUITTED FOR STUDIES.

    #UNBANOURBITELORD

  17. #17
    Master Sorcerer BillCraft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    "location" is not where I live
    Posts
    1,105

    Default

    Pagan Min from Far Cry 4. Even tho he's the main villian in the game but his past is pretty sad and he's not so bad tho, i quite like him. He's good guy to me
    oh and also GLaDOS from Portal 2. She used to broke but realize that, she change her self and be better. Nice job Valve and Ubisoft.
    The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.

  18. #18
    Master Sorcerer Oma357's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    (JAMMED!)
    Posts
    1,447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rydra View Post
    No it is not. Pick other anime weeb or cat villain instead!
    Wont happen m8
    Join our Jahy-Sama discord server

    https://imageproxy.ifunny.co/crop:x-20,resize:320x,crop:x800,quality:90x75/images/4a395a47cc1ac6d5c1141763cb3b5b1873f6b48f97bed31d31  0248a3523e00fb_1.jpg

  19. #19
    Master Sorcerer Cahtster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    r/DDLC or #DDLC
    Posts
    2,750

    Default

    Herobrine because it haunted billions of people.
    //include <iostream>
    usingnamespace std;

    Int main([])
    /*{
    Int, x; y
    cout >> "Aaa aa a a a a a/n;
    cin >> "x"
    Cout << "cin", cin:
    Return 0
    }
    }
    */
    Huge THANKS for astigmat for correcting the spelling of code! ^-^

  20. #20
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    1,643

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Setsune View Post
    Archer from Fate/stay night (specifically Unlimited Blade Works). He starts off as a normal servant of Rin Tohsaka that lost its own memory after an “improper” summoning. His goal was not to win the holy grail war, but to kill his past self Shirou Emiya. He went on extreme measures just to kill his own self, such as breaking his pact with Rin and abandoning the war itself. However as the final episodes of the anime approaches, he slowly reverts back to a good guy after realizing his regrets were wrong and he was reminded of his old self, and he killed the bigger villain/threat: Gilgamesh

    Tl;dr: Archer from F/sn UBW, started off as a good guy and revealed his true intentions, somehow became a good guy again at the end
    Archer is downright the best among the basic seven total servant classes in the Fate series.

    Archer's character development is really good to me in my opinion.

    ~ I am the bone of my sword...
    ~~~~SixFace

    [6] ~ IGN: SixFace ~ [6]
    [6] ~ Discord: SixFace#8654 ~ [6]

    "Part of the journey is the end, hence end it the way you started.."

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •